Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a conference call meeting for work and can't watch so thank you all for keeping me updated. Gina's family sounds absolutely amazing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OMG! for mothers day they want to have a block party and close the street down

They like to have block parties in this community, also street fairs. The city actually helps support quite a few community activities in these urban neighborhoods. Though these can be tough communities with problems w/ crime, drugs, etc., they are filled with a lot of good people, leaders and activists, who do what they can to make them decent places to live.

Where was this determined that she has no place to go? Her mother, brother and cousins have all come forward. She has family there...

Michelle wants nothing to do with her mother. There are too many negative things that happened to her when she was a child. Michelle 's brother came forward, and hopefully he will allow her to stay at his place. But if not, I am sure one of these families will allow Michelle into their home. Michelle came from a broken home. It is nice that all these families are willing to accept all three girls as part of their families.

News conference at the Justice Center at 5 pm re charges against the brothers.

Formal News Conference from Justice Center scheduled for 5pm.

Prosecutors office has until 6pm to file charges unless they file for an extension.

What a very emotional day this was. I am so glad to be able to see these wonderful families.

Live newsnet5: Had to slide things in and out through hole in the doors; held in separate rooms...limit the women's communication with each other.

Channel 19 WOIO reporter Lydia Espara just went into Gina's home without cameras. China's family asked that she be allowed in.

I am. And beating myself up for being on a pity pot the past few days about how "bad" my life is. Jeeze, I need to start being a grateful for the love that surrounds me and my freedom.

I understand, same here to. Sad we need something like this to ground us again! We often lose sight of what we have until we see what others do not have!

The families of these girls are also heroes. They never gave up hope. I don't know how they did that or how that is possible. The agony and desperation of not knowing for years, I just can't comprehend it. I would not want to live for a second in their shoes to go through what they have been through. The families are heroes too. Bless them.

Does anyone know if Amanda spoke? Earlier today, before noon it was reported that she was going to speak to reporters.

She did not. Her sister spoke on behalf of the family asking for time and privacy. The right move in my opinion.

The families of these girls are also heroes. They never gave up hope. I don't know how they did that or how that is possible. The agony and desperation of not knowing for years, I just can't comprehend it. I would not want to live for a second in their shoes to go through what they have been through. The families are heroes too. Bless them.

Does anyone know if Amanda spoke? Earlier today, before noon it was reported that she was going to speak to reporters.

Her sister made a brief statement and thats it. Amanda did not come out of the house. :)

If anyone has a link at any point tonight of Gina's family (mother and father, saw the one with the Aunt) speaking earlier please post! I'm finally off of my call but can't seem to locate anything this soon. TIA

Nancy said that all three girls are part of their family. This makes me feel that they will lookout for Michelle. They are not going to just sit back and let Michelle not have a place to go. All of them are family and I think that they will all be an instrumental part in the healing process. If they don't stay in contact I think that would be a detriment to the healing process.

Agree completely!

I'll try catch you up.
Michelle did not get much publicity perhaps because they thought she may have left on her own. She had a troubled family, her mom seems a little neglectful (left a child in a dumpster.) seems like she may have come from a possibly abusive home. Mothers boyfriend was abusive. It seems that her mother did not make the effort that the other families made, re making posters and searching and keeping it all in the news.

2 of the girls were in remedial classes at school, no-one knows to what extent. I know plenty of people who were in those classes but were gifted in other areas and by the end of school it all balanced out. Amanda was a gifted student.

Thank you for catching me up to speed. It sounds like she had a sad life before she was taken, and it was no better after she was taken. Poor girl, seems all she's known is abuse.

Not sure on the money Seajay. I've always been under the impression that she does it more for "fame" (if you want to call it that) but I don't really know.

I'm wondering who gets her involved and how she gets involved. It seems like her name comes up in a lot of the higher profile cases. Does she seek out the parents? Do they seek her out? Or is it a media thing - get them together on the show for a dramatic story? She's supposedly been called in to help on FBI cases too, but I wonder if she contacted them or they contacted her.

Sorry if this is a repeat but I don't recall seeing it. Here's an article about her appearance related to Amanda:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ms-Show.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This just about broke my heart - BBM. For reference she'd been buying her daughter Christmas gifts every year before this talk show happened.

"After 19 months of refusing to accept that her daughter was dead, Miller was finally forced to face what she believed at the time to be the awful truth.

The grieving mother gave away her daughter's computer and took down her pictures.

'I'm not even buying my baby a Christmas present this year,' she told the paper.

Miller was devastated by what she heard on the nationally syndicated talk show, but said that she believed '98 per cent' in Browne."

And more info about her:
Sylvia Browne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I know Wikipedia's not always the most reliable place for accurate info, but this one's pretty well referenced/linked.

The emotional damage something like this does is just tragic. Do these people even think of how this affects others?? That poor woman, her hope that her daughter was alive died with Sylvia Browne's reading.

Just found this: http://readings.sylviabrowne.com/#sylvia.

She charges $850 for a reading, and apparently only does them via phone.

Fees
Phone reading with Sylvia - $850

I would assume this is probably for your average private client and it's different for FBI, national talk shows, etc., but that gives a rough idea where her fees start.

Wow. I can bet she doesn't offer refunds for when she is wrong, huh?? No guarantees of her accuracy. This is piracy.

Thank you Nikb for answering so many of my questions. You don't know how much I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58