Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arraignment set for Thursday per live newsfeed. Identical charges for each suspect.

FragileSugar, please only use initials for the child's name. We do not disclose names of minor child victims, and I don't want for you to get a visit from a mod. ;)

can someone tell me the best station to follow the case, CNN is all caught up in arias and didtn even cover the aunt speaking (if she did)

FragileSugar, please only use initials for the child's name. We do not disclose names of minor child victims, and I don't want for you to get a visit from a mod. ;)

:alien:

A lot of the mods are in the Arias trial thread, but I'm still floating around above you. :seeya:

Not sure why it bothers me so but I notice the deep gouge in the linoleum in front of the locked basement door in the pic of AC and his son standing in kitchen. That gouge is screaming at me. Even more so than the lock.

These poor young women. What they have endured. Truly amazing what the human spirit can and does endure in the name of survival, hope, the will to live.

I was studying that photo too (unfortunately). wondering why you think they are in the kitchen? It would be fairly uncommon to have a kitchen in the basement. Do we know for sure this was shot in the basement?

I was noticing the cabinet beside the padlocked door--it has many food items on it, mostly crackers and other snack foods. I would guess as a supply for whoever is behind that door. I also noticed the semi-circle gouge in the floor as though the door had been opened many times.

I am wondering if one of the families, Amanda's or gina's will allow michelle to come into their homes to recover, since she has no other place to go?

Love the aunt. Do not retaliate against the family of the suspects ! Good talk !

Gina's aunt speaking, calling for community to come together to bring Ashley Summers home. Also says she's putting her foot down as the mean one of the family - asking media for privacy. Also asking that no one retaliate against the suspects or their family members. Very classy.

A fund has been established, called the Courage fund! Setup for all three women!

Gina's mom speaking now

eta(laughing at the guy fixing microphones, saying "don't touch these" before she spoke) He's Matt Zone, long-time Cleveland City Councilman for this area. He's a very sweet, kind, hard working guy who has always been very committed to serving this community. Not an easy job, but he loves it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur