Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding why one child was allowed to go to term- I think it's possible he beat her in an attempt to end it, and left for a period (perhaps without feeding her well) and later found out he wasn't successful when she started to show more.

He may have taken it as some sort of sign and decided to let her carry to term simply bc the child survived his typical "method." Some people are incredibly superstitious- good and bad.for all we know he had a dream that he should let one live. It's impossible to know.

I don't know this at all- it's just one possibility that could explain why one child was allowed to go to term if others were in fact now allowed to.

I do think he may have favored/trusted Amanda more- but I still don't think he wanted a bunch of kids to hide, either.

I am incredibly disturbed by the similarity in appearance between Castro's exwife and Michelle.

article-2321425-19AA8AD7000005DC-140_306x498.jpg
article-2321095-19AD9EA7000005DC-527_634x463.jpg

It's probably just me..

It seems odd to me that Michele was forced to "miscarry" 5x but Amanda was allowed to carry the baby. I wonder what his rational was on that? Poor Michele. She must be so devastated to have lost so many babies in her life.

I have a theory on this, sick as it is. Michelle is being described by her family as mentally challenged and Amanda was in gifted classes at her school. So, he wanted to have his baby with Amanda.

I think if we search, we will find some. Although, I have already read some reports indicating that LE does not believe that these girls will suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, there certainly is a chance. Shawn Hornbeck even went by his abductor's last name and spoke with LE twice on unrelated matters and never spoke of his abduction.

I'm not talking about prior to being rescued. Victims do what they have to in order to survive. I will never question why a victim stayed or did run.
I was talking about after rescue- once they started to tell their stories to LE they didn't hold back.

WOW! So AC did this all by himself? Just WOW!

That is one seriously demonic, scary "person".

Sorry I keep referring to Gary Heidnik, but he basically did the same thing himself as well.

My guess AC is of a decent IQ and more savage than any of us could ever imagine. A man hits his wife in the head with a barbell imagine what these poor women went through.

dailymail reports a different witness to a naked woman (no chains or leash) in the backyard, claims she reported it and nothing happened.

Another neighbor, Nina Samoylicz, who lives three doors down, also reported seeing a naked woman in his backyard two years ago, but police didn't take her seriously when she reported the incident.

'We thought it was funny at first, and then we thought that was weird so we called the cops.' she told CNN. 'They thought we was playing, joking, they didn't believe us.'
Soon after Castro covered his garden in tarps so no-one could see in.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...go--police-didnt-seriously.html#ixzz2SkRTmDIZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I believe this young lady was a teen at the time and was having a sleepover. She claims she and her friend called but LE thought they were pranksters and therefore did not come.

On one occasion in the spring of 2012, four local senior citizens called police — and waited two hours in vain for authorities to appear at the home of Ariel Castro, 52, a local bus driver.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cleveland-kidnap-house-horrors-article-1.1337965#ixzz2SkT1RKAz

the there are the women who claim they saw three women naked in chains crawling around the backyard and claim they called in 2012 about it and LE never came

The quartet of elderly women spied three naked women with dog chains and leashes around their necks in the backyard of Castro’s home, Lugo said. Three men were with the women, who called the police.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cleveland-kidnap-house-horrors-article-1.1337965#ixzz2SkTLjfNO

then there was a woman who said a naked woman (singular) had been crawling round the yard naked and first said she had called LE and now says she never did. I think this woman is the mother of the teen girl(s) in the first linked articles.

Samoylicz said she and others saw a naked woman in the backyard of the home and called police. But Faliceonna Lopez, Samoylicz' sister, told a slightly different version Tuesday night on CNN's "Piers Morgan Live." She said after seeing the woman, they told their mother, not police.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html

MOO, the crawling round naked on leashes thing is neighborhood gossip and scandal. Everybody loves to jump on a bandwagon.

I do still leave open the possibility that one nude woman was in the backyard at some point on one occassion, possibly an escape or an escape attempt. If that female was caught and killed before the others ever got to know about her existence then I still see that as possible. But I will not devote more time speculating about it til something leads me to believe it more so than these bandwagon jumper reports here.

MOO the teen girls may have seen something but there mother never called LE.

MOO the elderly ladies are enjoying a bit of attention this case has brought to the neighborhood.

I am incredibly disturbed by the similarity in appearance between Castro's exwife and Michelle.

article-2321425-19AA8AD7000005DC-140_306x498.jpg
article-2321095-19AD9EA7000005DC-527_634x463.jpg

It's probably just me..
I thought so too. Theres another girl on the missing list that resembles her also.

I'm not talking about prior to being rescued. Victims do what they have to in order to survive. I will never question why a victim stayed or did run.
I was talking about after rescue- once they started to tell their stories to LE they didn't hold back.

Gotchya...you are right. That makes sense. I probably interpreted the original comment wrong!

A law enforcement source with firsthand knowledge of the investigation told CNN that the women saw their parents on television at vigils held for them. They knew their families were were looking for them and were very emotional about it, the source said.
But Knight and DeJesus did not flee when Berry did, the source said, describing them as brainwashed and fearful.
The women have told investigators they left the house only twice during their captivity -- and then only to go into the garage, in disguise. When Berry staged a daring escape Monday night with the aid of two neighbors, Charles Ramsey and Angel Cordero, it was the first chance any of the women had had to escape, Tomba said.

"They don't believe they've been outside of the home for the last 10 years respectively," he said. While kept in separate rooms, "they did know each other and they did know each other was there," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html

I have a theory on this, sick as it is. Michelle is being described by her family as mentally challenged and Amanda was in gifted classes at her school. So, he wanted to have his baby with Amanda.

No doubt. I think he thinks he is superior in all ways and would want to breed superior children. He screwed up his first family enough so maybe he wanted to start another. Albeit his son seems fairly eloquent.

Gah, I'm mulling over some monster and actually trying to imagine what he thinks or thought.

I think that is probably exactly why- plus Gina was in special education classes and was still learning how to read.

Going back and reading Gina's case it struck me that it said she was suppose to be wearing glasses but had left them behind.. As someone who depends on contacts I can't imagine how not being able to see well for 9 years effected Gina.

Multiple domestic violence, drug abuse, receiving stolen property, criminal trespassing, extreme cruelty, gross neglect of duty, unable to and has never paid child support that consists of a mere $51/mo?

Wouldn't you say some of these things are reasons why you spend time on this crime forum?

I am not necessarily trying to cast any stones myself, because he did help, but please do not dismiss his criminal past as "it doesn't matter". I am sure it matters to his victims and his children.

I don't think his past has anything at all to do with his heroics a few days ago. I hope the public and press do not begin to vilify this man, or perhaps the next time he (or anyone with a past for that matter) will think twice about doing a good deed that will put him in the public eye. That is exactly the reason why people don't want to "get involved." Let's please not make this hero regret what he did.

(Sorry, just read that a new thread had opened up for Charles. Any future comments I have will be there!)

I think Michele was his special "whipping boy" victim because she so closely resembles his ex wife, who he harbored immense rage towards for leaving his abusive behind.

Thank you to the poster who linked their pictures together up there. I feel very strongly you are right - the resemblance is disturbing and I think it earned Michele the more extreme beatings :(

from what I understand AC took to his daughter to her house and then came back alone knowing Gina was walking and telling her he can give her a ride so she can hang out with his daughter after all?

Daughter never mentioned AC being there during her AMW interview.

I wonder if he was trying in some sick twisted way to replace his family. Michelle taking the place of his ex wife and Amanda and Gina as his daughters. Then there's the boy on the bus.....maybe things didn't go as planned?

I think Michele was his special "whipping boy" victim because she so closely resembles his ex wife, who he harbored immense rage towards for leaving his abusive behind.

Thank you to the poster who linked their pictures together up there. I feel very strongly you are right - the resemblance is disturbing and I think it earned Michele the more extreme beatings :(

That's a very good point. I think Michelle got the worst of it from what has been reported so far. She does resemble his ex-wife quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7