Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Ariel Castro is a dangerous and violent sexual predator. His primary goal was to satisfy and satiate his sick sexual perversions and his twisted sexual fantasies.

I agree. I think he has a sick attraction to small dark-haired girls. All 3 girls look somewhat similiar, IMO. Can you imagine a grown man violently beating a tiny 4'7" tall girl like Michelle? Did it make him feel like a man???

Didn't the prosecutor praise him for helping? Wouldn't the prosecutor be going off of information from interviewing Amanda?

He was at the scene-there is no dispute of that since he called 911. I think the other man is saying he was the one to break down the door.

Probably to protect the baby from the life she had to endure :(
Just read the baby was a girl and so yes I'm sure we can imagine why she did it. No less horrific, but sometimes there is a
method to the madness. :( Poor family. This *********ing *****ing *****r...... how many lives did he ruin or take? A dozen? Two dozen? I'm sickened thinking of his defense strategy. The world knows what you did dude . There is no escaping it. Plead guilty and let's be done with it.

Yes, it is horrific but given the new information, I can certainly understand it. I think there are fates worse than death and it could be possible that she genuinely taught she was sparing her daughter that fate. If that is true, imagine the horror her life has been.

Maybe her paranoia wasn't so much paranoia. Maybe she knew her dad killed babies he didn't want to be tied to. I think major depression is understandable in her case, I'd be depressed to being raised by that monster. I think the paranoia may have been real, but would have been exacerbated by the reality of what she was actually living.

Is there a link where the women's story is updated each time new info. comes out? I can't possibly read through all 40 pages here.
This is an amazing story. God is good! I pray that they get the help they need to be able to live a somewhat happy life now. I know it will take time.

(I'm catching up) It's shocking to me that there aren't other charges. It seems he did much more than kidnap and rape. He imprisoned them for years and it sounds as if he tortured them as well.

I totally expected more charges too but, if what they have is enough to put him away for life without the girls having to relate those horrible experiences in a courtroom, it's probably a good thing.

Aw, my friend I posted about is on with Anderson Cooper right now explaining her ordeal...go Laura!

Gina DeJesus was friends with Ariel Castro's daughter. Considering that daughter gave interview to AMW which is taped about Gina, there is no disputing that. I don't think Gina is denying knowing the family-where did that idea come from?

The Cleveland Police! They made a statement today and were asked if any of the victims knew AC or the family? He said there are absolutely no ties between any of them and AC or his family members.

I live locally, and are tv stations are covering outside the homes pretty much 24/7, so i'm not sure if this is something that wasn't nationally broadcast or what.

Is there somewhere I can pull up the AMW segment? Especially since there seems to be some major discrepancies in the reporting! Thanks

I haven't read it written here yet so herr is my comment :

The other 2 girls were upstairs when AB escaped. From what I've read. It's already been said thst AC wld pretend to leave so I'm sure they had no idea til they saw the cops that it was for real this time!

Just another way to look at the situation.

I know it's been talked about a lot but Cleveland Police stated numerous times today that Dejesus did not know AC or his family. I keep seeing it talked about on here (mainly his daughter) and was hoping someone could point me to where this information came from. I'm curious as to why she would deny knowing him or his family if it's not true.

There was a man who was interviewed who claims to have known AC for years, been to his home, played in a band with him, etc. This man's surname is DeJesus. It was initially reported he was an uncle of Gina's. Those initial reports were false. He states he may be related to Gina but if he is, she is some sort of distant cousin (again, because of the shared surname).

Gina DeJesus does not claim that she did not know AC, she confirms she was friends with AC's daughter and knew him, thus accepted the offer of a ride.

hope that clears up the confusion.

The Cleveland Police! They made a statement today and were asked if any of the victims knew AC or the family? He said there are absolutely no ties between any of them and AC or his family members.

I live locally, and are tv stations are covering outside the homes pretty much 24/7, so i'm not sure if this is something that wasn't nationally broadcast or what.

Is there somewhere I can pull up the AMW segment? Especially since there seems to be some major discrepancies in the reporting! Thanks

Here:

"Arlene Castro, Ariel's daughter, spoke to "America's Most Wanted" for a 2005 broadcast about being the last person to see DeJesus the day she disappeared. A year earlier, the classmates were headed home from Wilbur Wright Middle School on the city's West Side when DeJesus gave Castro 50 cents to call her mother and ask if she could hang out at DeJesus' house."
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/castro_family_connections_to_g.html

Thank You. I think our news are being bombarded with a lot of information around here and i'm starting to have a hard time keeping up! This info I took at face value since it came from the police! I just wanted to know if the claims of friendship were true or not.

Did anyone catch exactly what type of meeting would be going on tomorrow night in the area of the 'house of horrors". ? It was mentioned in the talks given in front of Gina's house.

I just watched that piece on Anderson (CNN) as well. The reporter who spoke to Angel in Spanish earlier said that Angel and the women in the house across the street strongly disputed Ramsey's claims. One woman even calling him a liar.

All what I just heard on CNN, at this time I have no opinion either way as to who is telling the truth. It doesn't matter. What matters is that all 4 of the girls are out of that awful situation.

Jmo

I believe the cleveland prosecutor at the briefing at 5 pm. He was asked about charles ramsay and the reward and said they were discussing the protocls of the reward but Ramsay was a key element in the escape and should get something.

He knows what Amanda told LE about being helped.

No one disputes Angel was over there including Ramsey. He apparently wasn't as active in getting her out but that doesnt mean he isnt a hero as well

ETA it isn't even really a question for me since the truth has come out from Amanda to LE (they would ask her what happened in the escape to start with, something that was immediate and a good thing not a traumatic thing plus need it for the initial reports.) and confirmed he was key by LE

Beyond Belief, I'm pretty sure that is a community meeting led by interfaith leaders being held at Immanuel Lutheran (right there by Seymour). I think they are trying to inspire neighborhood unity and stand against crime, etc.

Castro's uncle, Julio Castro, who owns a store called Caribe at the corner of West 25th Street and Seymour, said he had mixed emotions about the discovery.

"For me, it's bad on one side and good on the other side."

Julio Castro said his nephew used to play bass in various bands that performed at a local club once owned by DeJesus' uncle. He said he believes his nephew knew the family from the club and the neighborhood.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/tv_station_reports_berry_dejes.html

Cleveland, Ohio -
In the years after his friend's daughter vanished while walking home from school, Ariel Castro handed out fliers with the 14-year-old's photo and performed music at a fundraiser held in her honor.

snip

Tito DeJesus, an uncle of Gina DeJesus, played in bands with Castro over the last 20 years. He recalled visiting Castro's house but never noticing anything out of the ordinary.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...GE&fp=62d9f8b72ccc34a9&ion=1&biw=1037&bih=592

IMPORTANT to note that the above linked article had misinformation. Tito DeJesus says he is not Gina's uncle but may be distantly related as he share the common last name with her. He states he did not know her personally and in later interviews clears up the misinformation about being Gina's uncle.

Here:

"Arlene Castro, Ariel's daughter, spoke to "America's Most Wanted" for a 2005 broadcast about being the last person to see DeJesus the day she disappeared. A year earlier, the classmates were headed home from Wilbur Wright Middle School on the city's West Side when DeJesus gave Castro 50 cents to call her mother and ask if she could hang out at DeJesus' house."
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/castro_family_connections_to_g.html

Here's a video of it - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfCpvBxkrM&list=UU7fqa1URPBE8XI_JcB7RHRw"]Gina DeJesus Friend Of Arlene Castro Kidnappers Daughter - America's Most Wanted - YouTube[/ame]

Here:

If he was the father to the girl who last saw her why was not he investigated? Like really investigated? From what I heard, his daughter and Gina were friends. Wouldn't they investigate all the friends parents?

(I'm catching up) It's shocking to me that there aren't other charges. It seems he did much more than kidnap and rape. He imprisoned them for years and it sounds as if he tortured them as well.

There will be other charges,. Right now they only needed charges to ensure he could be held without making bail. The officers all stated that he will be charged with more as new information comes to light.

Good question, have anyone seen anything about how the arrest came down?

Heard a few post say it was at McD's but never saw that at any of the news sites I visited. If it was at McD's I would have thought a few eye witnesses to the arrest would have surfaced by now.
On TV I heard that Ariel was arrested at McDonald's, he asked if this had to do with his brother Pedro who was at his mother's house, Pedro was arrested there and Onil was arrested a few hours later without incident, I haven't seen it in print yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member