Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was interesting, not sure of its veracity but it caught my eye.

Antony Quiros said he was at the vigil about a year ago and saw Castro comforting Gina DeJesus' mother.

One neighbor, Francisco Cruz, said he was with Castro the day investigators dug up a yard looking for the girls.

Castro told Cruz, "They're not going to find anyone there," Cruz recalled.

Cleveland police now are conducting an internal review to see if they overlooked anything.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...GE&fp=62d9f8b72ccc34a9&ion=1&biw=1037&bih=592

So brother PC goes on camera and says "wasting tax payer money" about the digging search for Amanda a while back and apparently AC commented to others about the search as well.

just wow. How cold do you have to be to perform at fundraisers and attend vigils and comfort grieving mother of a girl you are holding captive as a sex slave? Seriously F'd up.

They need to find her a place to live. She isn't related to either Amanda or Gina, so I really don't think that is going to work. Surely something can be arranged for her.

Shes not related to any of the other two girls, however I am sure they would allow her to stay with them in a heartbeat as they have all said that they are family now. Both Amanda and Gina's family have said that the three girls will remain apart of the family for the rest of their lives. This leads me to believe that someway she will be taken care of. Either by the other girls, or by their families!

:wave: to all our guests reading down there.

Join Websleuths and join the conversation. We are interested in YOUR thoughts on this case.

I'd like to know more about this suicide note of Ariels that is supposed to have been found in the house. Of course if there's any truth to it.

Miscarriages:

An early term miscarriage is nothing more than a very heavy period and there would not be "remains" per se. If there were any late term miscarriages those remains probably ended up in the landfill. Sometimes I wonder how many infant corpses are in the landfills :( Remains that small are often not found for just that reason. Easy enough to toss out with the trash for weekly pickup :(

Apparently enough to make garbage workers afraid of finding them. I had my 4th baby at home. When we were preparing our kit, we had to get a large icrecream container to dispose to the placenta. The midwife asked us to write "products of homebirth" on the lid, so that if the lid came off in the trick or at the dump the workers knew they didn't have to look for the infant that was attached to it. We ended up hurrying it under a plant.

Did anyone catch exactly what type of meeting would be going on tomorrow night in the area of the 'house of horrors". ? It was mentioned in the talks given in front of Gina's house.

I am not sure if it is going to be a meeting of interfaith services. But the attorney general is suppose to be there. They are suppose to help the community and tell them what they can do for them. I am not sure who else is suppose to be there, but it is suppose to start at 700 pm.

Someone else had posted a link to this video above me, and this video is much better, but I don't see their post now so I want to make sure that it's shared in this thread. Really a must see video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PXPcMsgqBO4

Thanks. I deleted it when I saw yours as I figured there was no reason for 2 of them right next to each other. I never bothered to look that it wasn't the same thing. D'oh.

Walsh playing that on CNN today really blew my mind. It was like, "How obvious can this be?"

I'll be glad when some solid facts actually come out. Its just hard to believe leaks which usually end up being wrong. imo

I believe the cleveland prosecutor at the briefing at 5 pm. He was asked about charles ramsay and the reward and said they were discussing the protocls of the reward but Ramsay was a key element in the escape and should get something.

He knows what Amanda told LE about being helped.

No one disputes Angel was over there including Ramsey. He apparently wasn't as active in getting her out but that doesnt mean he isnt a hero as well

ETA it isn't even really a question for me since the truth has come out from Amanda to LE (they would ask her what happened in the escape to start with, something that was immediate and a good thing not a traumatic thing plus need it for the initial reports.) and confirmed he was key by LE

All I can say is Charles always has said "we kicked in the door" he has never claimed sole responsibility in the rescue.

When asked what Amanda was wearing Charles description matched what we know Amanda was wearing while the woman friend of Angles in the house got the cloths completely wrong.

So Angel recalls exactly what Amanda said to him in English but he can't speak English. Is that common? (maybe it is, I will say I do understand more ASL than I can actually sign but that is primarily because I have arthritis)

Charles has publically said he didn't want the reward money so I tend to believe his motivation wasn't money.

I believe everybody that aided Amanda in escaping are Hero's period.

Angel does speak English. I saw an interview of him in English.
He just speaks it slowly, but I don't think his English is all that bad. He might be just shy talking to the press in English.

Thank you for the links. With so much going on I just want to make sure I have my information straight. You wouldn't believe he stuff being said in every local gas station, restaurant, or bar around here! I keep coming back to WS because I know that, at the very least, you fine folks always have a link or source to send me too!

If he was the father to the girl who last saw her why was not he investigated? Like really investigated? From what I heard, his daughter and Gina were friends. Wouldn't they investigate all the friends parents?

I have no clue whatsoever why he was not investigated back then.

All I can say is Charles always has said "we kicked in the door" he has never claimed sole responsibility in the rescue.

When asked what Amanda was wearing Charles description matched what we know Amanda was wearing while the woman friend of Angles in the house got the cloths completely wrong.

So Angel recalls exactly what Amanda said to him in English but he can't speak English. Is that common? (maybe it is, I will say I do understand more ASL than I can actually sign but that is primarily because I have arthritis)

Charles has publically said he didn't want the reward money so I tend to believe his motivation wasn't money.

I believe everybody that aided Amanda in escaping are Hero's period.

I speak multiple languages, but I'd only go on TV in two of them. lol. Just meaning, I'm definitely more comfortable in some languages than others. So it doesn't personally seem weird to me that he is interviewing in one language, but still understands some basic phrases in another. I can definitely express myself best in English, even though it's my 2nd language.

It looks like a bracelet but when I clicked on the picture to make it larger, the bracelet is gone.

zoomed up to 500 via google chrome - it is a bracelet. I wish I had the ability to size it up and post here. It is not a hospital bracelet but a jewelry type bracelet. I think it may be silver but it also may be one of those white rubber band bracelets with black lettering on it. At the size I zoomed it became too grainy for detail.

It looks like a bracelet but when I clicked on the picture to make it larger, the bracelet is gone.

Maybe a hospital bracelet - here is a blow up of it:

Attachments

• Bracelet.png
    Bracelet.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors