Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was trying in some sick twisted way to replace his family. Michelle taking the place of his ex wife and Amanda and Gina as his daughters. Then there's the boy on the bus.....maybe things didn't go as planned?

uggh. Entirely possible IMO. Sick :censored:

Being that he apparently is admitting everything to the police, I think he will plead guilty. The reporter I'm listening to says he feels there will be no more charges - what they have is enough and anything more would just make things harder on the victims.

(I'm catching up) It's shocking to me that there aren't other charges. It seems he did much more than kidnap and rape. He imprisoned them for years, he tortured them and caused the fetal deaths of Michelle's unborn children!

It's just weird the about face Castro took with beating Michelle til she miscarried each time to telling Michelle is Amanda's baby died, she'd die too. One extreme to the other. How weird.

My heart goes out to Michelle because it sounds like she was the prime target for the most beating and abuse. Poor thing. I pray she gets all the help she needs to help her heal from the damage done to her not only by her mother and her mother's boyfriend, but by this monster she had to serve for 12 years. Said it before, I'll say it again, I hope this SOB rots in hell.

It didn't tear me up at all to hear that he's not the most popular guy in the jail right now as far as the other inmates are concerned. I hope he knows the fear he instilled in his victims, I hope he feels the pain he inflicted on his victims, I hope he never has a moments peace or rest just like his victims didn't. I hope he suffers a thousand-fold of what he made his victims to suffer. Karma truly is a b*tch.

Just maybe michelle fought back especially in the beginning when she was there alone. By the time the others got there he had his routine down pat and could restrain/control them better than he did michelle.

Regarding why one child was allowed to go to term- I think it's possible he beat her in an attempt to end it, and left for a period (perhaps without feeding her well) and later found out he wasn't successful when she started to show more.

He may have taken it as some sort of sign and decided to let her carry to term simply bc the child survived his typical "method." Some people are incredibly superstitious- good and bad.for all we know he had a dream that he should let one live. It's impossible to know.

I don't know this at all- it's just one possibility that could explain why one child was allowed to go to term if others were in fact now allowed to.

I do think he may have favored/trusted Amanda more- but I still don't think he wanted a bunch of kids to hide, either.

I think he was just creating another insurance policy to keep the girls following his orders. He must have known they would get attached to the baby, and would do anything to protect her.
He probably chose which woman would be allowed to keep a baby before she was even pregnant based on which one was his favorite.

Anderson Cooper just had on a bit about the man across the street who completely disputes Charles Ramsey's story. Very interesting. I hope Charles didn't heavily embellish his story for fame and all that comes with it.

151 guest. Come join us. We'd love to hear your input. :)

Just maybe michelle fought back especially in the beginning when she was there alone. By the time the others got there he had his routine down pat and could restrain/control them better than he did michelle.

I doubt it. She is tiny. I think she resembles his ex-wife and that's why she got the worst of it. Amanda was probably the favorite and got better (better is relative here) treatment-that's my guess.

I think Michelle may have a slight learning disability if even that, I do not for one second think the girl is mentally challanged. She knew to give that baby cpr and saved her life and delivered her. I also liked the idea of the other poster that maybe she could live with Amanda or Gina I think it would be in her best interest.

I wonder if he was trying in some sick twisted way to replace his family. Michelle taking the place of his ex wife and Amanda and Gina as his daughters. Then there's the boy on the bus.....maybe things didn't go as planned?

I don't think so. Ariel Castro is a dangerous and violent sexual predator. His primary goal was to satisfy and satiate his sick sexual perversions and his twisted sexual fantasies.

Anderson Cooper just had on a bit about the man across the street who completely disputes Charles Ramsey's story. Very interesting. I hope Charles didn't heavily embellish his story for fame and all that comes with it.

Angel's story and Charles' story can not both be true. I want to believe Charles is the hero everyone wants him to be but I've thought it was hinky all along. This news about his criminal history doesn't change what he did, if he actually did it, but it does reflect on his credibilty when trying to determine which of the two men are telling the truth.

I think Michelle may have a slight learning disability if even that, I do not for one second think the girl is mentally challanged. She knew to give that baby cpr and saved her life and delivered her. I also liked the idea of the other poster that maybe she could live with Amanda or Gina I think it would be in her best interest.

They need to find her a place to live. She isn't related to either Amanda or Gina, so I really don't think that is going to work. Surely something can be arranged for her.

(I'm catching up) It's shocking to me that there aren't other charges. It seems he did much more than kidnap and rape. He imprisoned them for years and it sounds as if he tortured them as well.

LE was acting under statutory timelines for filing charges in order to continue to hold him. IMO there will be many many more charges levied in future for each victim. Right now they are simply charging him with these initial charges in order to keep him where he needs to be (jail) while they continue to investigate and build a rock solid case.

I know it's been talked about a lot but Cleveland Police stated numerous times today that Dejesus did not know AC or his family. I keep seeing it talked about on here (mainly his daughter) and was hoping someone could point me to where this information came from. I'm curious as to why she would deny knowing him or his family if it's not true.

I just watched that piece on Anderson (CNN) as well. The reporter who spoke to Angel in Spanish earlier said that Angel and the women in the house across the street strongly disputed Ramsey's claims. One woman even calling him a liar.

All what I just heard on CNN, at this time I have no opinion either way as to who is telling the truth. It doesn't matter. What matters is that all 4 of the girls are out of that awful situation.

Jmo

I know it's been talked about a lot but Cleveland Police stated numerous times today that Dejesus did not know AC or his family. I keep seeing it talked about on here (mainly his daughter) and was hoping someone could point me to where this information came from. I'm curious as to why she would deny knowing him or his family if it's not true.

Gina DeJesus was friends with Ariel Castro's daughter. Considering that daughter gave interview to AMW which is taped about Gina, there is no disputing that. I don't think Gina is denying knowing the family-where did that idea come from?

They need to find her a place to live. She isn't related to either Amanda or Gina, so I really don't think that is going to work. Surely something can be arranged for her.

I know she isn't related but it Gina's family did consider her family as well as Amanda. I feel very sorry for Michelle.

Didn't the prosecutor praise him for helping? Wouldn't the prosecutor be going off of information from interviewing Amanda?

So is the 4th kidnapping Amanda's daughter? I don't have access right now. Is it kidnapping because she was held against her will? If she was born there and he is possibly her father, is it kidnapping?

I am not a lawyer. However, in Ohio where parents are unmarried the mother is the defacto custodian unless/until one or both parties move the court for another arrangement (joint custody, for example.) I think that is how they will be able to show kidnapping of the minor child, that he held that child against the will of her custodial parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7