Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324059704578470750534634028

"Ariel Castro simply offered one a ride home; told another that his son worked at the same Burger King as she did; and offered to bring a third to see his daughter, a school friend, according to the report prepared by responding officers on the night the three women—and the daughter of one of them, born in captivity—escaped."

There is no way that Castro got lucky on the only three occasions he used those ruses. Why was he never reported for unsuccessful attempts? Were attempted abductions reported but not recorded as such in police files? I'm not impressed with Cleveland PD's claims that they have no record of the times police were called to the house as told by neighbors. I think they had a culture of avoiding paperwork and sloppy responses to " nuisance" calls.
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It WAS said during the 911 call. Amanda gave her address and the 911 operator said the call was coming from another address....it was. Amanda was at her neighbors. :moo:

Right. That had nothing to do with AC living somewhere else. Amanda was calling from a neighbor. So that address was coming up on 911 caller's ID. Whereas the suspect kept Amanda at the other address, the one Amanda gave 911.

If the DNA tests come back that Ariel is not the father but one of his brothers,does this then mean they can be charged with something ?????:stormingmad:

The possibility of that appears to be at zero.
Amanda is in full control of her mental facilities. She didn't implicate any of the brothers. She is in the position to know what went on, and not reason to cover for any of the brothers.

I wonder if there is any type of custodial interference AC can use against Berry . Presumably he'll be in prison forever, so surely not, right? But when other parents go to prison they are still a parent. Will she have to go to court to have his rights removed? I mean, I'm sure it would not be difficult under the circumstances, but it would be great if she didn't have to do anything except ignore him. Also surely for trial, they will use video taped statements and not make these girls face him. I sure hope so !

I wonder if there is any type of custodial interference AC can use against Berry . Presumably he'll be in prison forever, so surely not, right? But when other parents go to prison they are still a parent. Will she have to go to court to have his rights removed? I mean, I'm sure it would not be difficult under the circumstances, but it would be great if she didn't have to do anything except ignore him. Also surely for trial, they will use video taped statements and not make these girls face him. I sure hope so !

Considering how he is facing multiple counts of kidnappings, I don't think she has to worry about him getting custody. And he does have a right to confront somebody testifying against him. Assuming there is a trial (unless he takes a plea deal) they will have to testify in person. Elizabeth Smart did.

Waddles: I don't know his FB by heart. I looked at it the day he was named as suspect to get a sense of who this person was/is - I found it rather striking that it was so "empty", but then again not everyone posts every nuance. I don't know it by heart but I do know it's been posted here. It's his name though. Some MSM's also linked it. I wish I could be of help :( Maybe someone will repost it so you can look. There isn't much there though but I'm also the worst sleuth.

If I remember correctly he started his Facebook account in February of this year. I can't access the page right now but I'm pretty sure it had a "Joined Facebook" on his timeline with a 2/2013 date.

Considering how he is facing multiple counts of kidnappings, I don't think she has to worry about him getting custody. And he does have a right to confront somebody testifying against him. Assuming there is a trial (unless he takes a plea deal) they will have to testify in person. Elizabeth Smart did.

Oh no, I know he won't get custody but I wondered if he could 'compel' visitations or give his visitation to a family member or something? You know people can be real jerks, surely he will have all rights removed/stripped immediately.

County prosecutor now speaking. I'm much relieved this is now turned over to county prosecutors office. They're very good, experienced at these cases.

Bond send at 2 million on each case (4 cases). I guess that means 8 million total. That was quick.

No contact with victims ! Ya think ? What a scummy , disgusting human.

I'm glad his brothers are getting out if they were truly not involved. It will be interesting to see
if they make any statement supporting or damning AC .

Could barely hear what they were saying over the clicking of the cameras. (Watched on HLN)

watching live on cnn...

airel castro bond was set at 2 million dollars per case.

cnn reporter saying "per case" means per person. since there are 4 people affected. bond is 8 million. they were guessing...

If I remember correctly he started his Facebook account in February of this year. I can't access the page right now but I'm pretty sure it had a "Joined Facebook" on his timeline with a 2/2013 date.

Thank you! Someone PMd me the link to his page so I got it. Was able to see links to his FB friends who were family members and their comments. So creepy how he was casually discussing things on FB while the girls were captive and no one had a clue

watching live on cnn...

airel castro bond was set at 2 million dollars per charge.

my math says bond is 14 million. ( 4 kidnap, 3 rape)

I think she (judge) said 4 cases-so 8 millions.
I hear them now say 8 million total.

More evidence to be examined by grand jury. There may be more charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave