Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the hospital would keep her for the heck of it. I think maybe they are dealing with past old injuries that Castro inflicted on Michelle. She's probably been through a battery of tests in the course of checking out her general health, alone with asking if specific problems existed for her since she had been beaten so badly and so much and had never seen a doctor. Maybe broken bones are being reset, or a team of doctors are working on fixing the structural damage in her face so she feels more confident facing the public. And as mentioned, she might be getting some serious mental health care, lord knows the poor girl could use all it she can get. IMO, JMO, MOO. I'm just hoping they are taking really good care of this precious lady and treating her like a queen, better than any celeb that's come through their doors.

I'm thinking probably so. They've mentioned "structural damage" to her face which I take to mean she's probably got some pretty serious bone damage. It's also been reported that she was pregnant at least 5 times and each time she was starved for weeks and then beaten in the abdomen until she miscarried. IMO that might've left some internal physical injuries. I don't know, and if so I don't know if they can do anything about it, but they may be checking her out more thoroughly due to some of the injuries inflicted on her.

Maybe a broken nose?

I'm surprised she didn't at one point die from internal bleeding. She was definitely in grave danger. What an animal this guy is :stormingmad:

If that basement was soundproofed with separate rooms - someone had to notice him bringing in materials to build this. There's a possibility that it was a finished basement, the rooms already being there - but he still created a dungeon and would have to bring in material somehow.
Even if someone did see him bringing in soundproofing material, they may not have thought anything about it, since he was a musician.

Why do they have to do a paternity test to determine the father of Amanda's daughter? Amanda knows and probably told them. I don't quite understand why the test. Has he denied being the father?

cnn is reporting that the 2 girls were kept in one room and one was alone. He made some is favorites . I wonder who had to spend time alone.

I remember reading that it was Amanda who was alone. I think she got to live upstairs while Gina and Michele lived downstairs. I also remember reading that J wasn't allowed to know the names of the other two. Probably because he was taking her outside and if she spilled "my mothers name is Amanda" it wouldn't raise suspicion, but if the child told someone "my mothers name is Amanda, and we live with friends named Gina and Michelle", well that would raise some eyebrows.

I think he didn't want the newborn baby to die as there would be major trouble if the body was found. Also maybe he was attached to the child once it was that far along -the others may have been early on in pregnancy so he considered it nothing. I think she may well have been too far along by the time he knew she was pregnant. Seeing what he did to the other unborn babies would have been strong motivation to disguise a pregnancy for as long as possible. It is well known some people don't show till very late, and I have read particularly in situations of high stress, I might be wrong on that one

Also, Michelle was pregnant with her second baby, so would have shown earlier and probably recognised the signs. Amanda would have been pregnant with her first so probably showed later. With my first I could still wear children's pants until 24 weeks. With my second I was wearing maternity clothes by 20 weeks. My 3rd and fourth, well I prefer not to discuss my size with them:blushing::floorlaugh:

Plus Michelle being so teeny tiny, may have shown pretty early.

OMG is this true? I hadn't heard it yet. The poor woman has gone through so much in her life, I just pray that from now it's all up hill!!

Kidnap victim Michelle Knight was gang-raped and bore a child when she was in high school, according to her great aunt.

Michelle Knight was 21 when she disappeared in August 2002 after allegedly accepting a ride from Ariel Castro on a Cleveland Street.

Years earlier, 17-year-old Michelle was gang-raped by classmates at her school and bore a child, who she named Joey, great aunt Deborah Knight told the New York Daily News.

The boy was reportedly placed in foster care and Michelle had lost her battle to win custody of him shortly before her disappearance.

Ms Knight said before the rape her great niece had been "delightful" and "outgoing."

But after three of Michelle's classmates "grabbed her by the arm and raped her at the school", she dramatically changed, Ms Knight said.

Ms Knight's mother Barbara Knight told Cleveland.com her daughter had made a complaint about an assault she endured at the school but it was not taken seriously.

Shortly after discovering she was pregnant, Ms Knight dropped out of school and started on a downward spiral which led to her losing custody of her son, her mother said.

http://news.msn.co.nz/worldnews/8656622/cleveland-victim-gang-raped-before-kidnapping-says-aunt

Why do they have to do a paternity test to determine the father of Amanda's daughter? Amanda knows and probably told them. I don't quite understand why the test. Has he denied being the father?

So they can present 100% proof at trial. That's how it works.

any thoughts on what this means?

Michelle’s mother, Barbara, recently flew in from Naples. Barbara, who was interviewed by WKYC, said that Michelle was currently being treated for a mental-health condition. "By my understanding, she is having methro, methamphetamine—I can't even pronounce it—mental problems and there are some other problems, too, with her."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...otten-victim-cleveland-s-michelle-knight.html

OMG is this true? I hadn't heard it yet. The poor woman has gone through so much in her life, I just pray that from now it's all up hill!!

Kidnap victim Michelle Knight was gang-raped and bore a child when she was in high school, according to her great aunt.

Michelle Knight was 21 when she disappeared in August 2002 after allegedly accepting a ride from Ariel Castro on a Cleveland Street.

Years earlier, 17-year-old Michelle was gang-raped by classmates at her school and bore a child, who she named Joey, great aunt Deborah Knight told the New York Daily News.

The boy was reportedly placed in foster care and Michelle had lost her battle to win custody of him shortly before her disappearance.

Ms Knight said before the rape her great niece had been "delightful" and "outgoing."

But after three of Michelle's classmates "grabbed her by the arm and raped her at the school", she dramatically changed, Ms Knight said.

Ms Knight's mother Barbara Knight told Cleveland.com her daughter had made a complaint about an assault she endured at the school but it was not taken seriously.

Shortly after discovering she was pregnant, Ms Knight dropped out of school and started on a downward spiral which led to her losing custody of her son, her mother said.

http://news.msn.co.nz/worldnews/8656622/cleveland-victim-gang-raped-before-kidnapping-says-aunt

this is just so so very sad, the girl has been through sheer utter hell

Michelle’s mother, Barbara, recently flew in from Naples. Barbara, who was interviewed by WKYC, said that Michelle was currently being treated for a mental-health condition. "By my understanding, she is having methro, methamphetamine—I can't even pronounce it—mental problems and there are some other problems, too, with her."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...otten-victim-cleveland-s-michelle-knight.html

Who knows since she can't even pronounce it.

I don't know. I wonder if he kept her drugged, but with speed. Her family should keep a bit more quiet though about her personal business, whatever it is.

hehe, indeed!
I was wondering if he drugged her in the home or something.
Methamphetamine would unlikely be prescribed to her in hospital I would think, but yeah maybe she is just saying what she thought she heard

I don't know. I wonder if he kept her drugged, but with speed. Her family should keep a bit more quiet though about her personal business, whatever it is.

exactly what I wondered!

Or could it be "misophonia?":
Misophonia, literally “hatred of sound”, is a form of decreased sound tolerance. It is believedhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia#cite_note-1 to be a neurological disorder characterized by negative experiences resulting only from specific sounds, whether loud or soft.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia#cite_note-2 The term was coined by American neuroscientists Pawel Jastreboff and Margaret Jastreboff. The term is often used interchangeably with the term selective sound sensitivity.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia#cite_note-4 Misophonia has not been classified as a discrete disorder in DSM-IV-TR or ICD-10.
Unlike hyperacusis, misophonia is specific for certain sounds. Little is known about the anatomical location of the physiological abnormality that causes such symptoms but it is most likely high central nervous system structures.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia#cite_note-5 It has been speculated that the anatomical location may be more central than that involved in hyperacusis.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia"]Misophonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

More at link.

She has no idea what her daughter is on and shows this by first trying to pronounce one thing, and then saying methamphetamine which is just stupid, A hospital would not be giving her Meth(speed). and she shouldnt be telling the world what medications shes being givin anyways.

and If they are giving her something that starts with methro, it could be Methotrimeprazine which is a low potency anti-psychotic. but they could be giving her any number of things. its not really our business to question how she is being treated. thats a very private matter and she probably doesnt want the world knowing.

There is Metopropol and Mirtazapine are both used for anxiety, and especially social phobia. I'm sure there are other meds that start with m and sound weird that treat other mental health conditions too.

Even if someone did see him bringing in soundproofing material, they may not have thought anything about it, since he was a musician.

You are right. I wonder if he was seen doing this - if he said he had a studio? I still want to know where his washer/dryer were and who did laundry prior to Michelle's abduction.

I think she's stating whatever her diagnosis is, sounds like "methamphetamine" and odd how she would CHOSE to use that word. :banghead: She really needs to shhhhhh! Stating the conditions surrounding her (M) previous pregnancy with her son is NOT her place. Anyway, if she's stating medication - the only one that sorta sounds like that is Methotrimeprazine (Nozinan). But I think she's stating a condition just based on the sentence itself.

Either way- tact would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member