Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thoughts after seeing that post!! Something about her "always wanting them to be found" Then I also wondered if she just kept the case close to her heart (especially Gina's) because she had some guilt over saying no to Gina coming over that day which lead to her walking home alone..Even if she had no idea of what her ex was doing she was still tied to this case because of that and may have had a lot of emotion over it...

She was strong enough to finally walk away and even take him to court for the abuse he inflicted on her. So I think if she knew something she would have come forward..But who knows!

I remember reading an article where Michelle said there was another woman there when she arrived. Then one day she was just gone. Could that have been the x wife then?,

Do you have the link to the document?

I'm curious too. I can't find anything about anyone testifying, and it looks like he took a plea deal.

Edited to add that I don't mean to say I don't believe you. I just haven't found it myself.

There's that Feckley name again. Wasn't that Michelle's step-fathers surname? Who is Brenda Feckley?

I was wondering the same thing. She must have been at the house Michelle lived at when she disappeared, once the bf went to jail and the mom left the state.

There's that Feckley name again. Wasn't that Michelle's step-fathers surname? Who is Brenda Feckley?

Yeah, that's his name. No idea who Brenda Feckley is. Possibly his mom? Or sister? Just a wild guess, there.

I was wondering the same thing. She must have been at the house Michelle lived at when she disappeared, once the bf went to jail and the mom left the state.

From what I can find, it seems to be Brenda DiNickle, the one reported as Michelle's cousin.

Okay not his mom or sister, and Feckley is her married name.

ETA what BJ said. lol I keep wondering how much info is okay to post.

Our deadbolts on the doors that have glass are keyed on both sides, no turn levers, you have to have the key to open once locked no matter what side of the door you are on. These are the type I would thing he would use if he was trying to lock someone in the house.

He seemed real fond of padlocks. And they are cheap and easy to install. I think maybe he had a padlock on the door. Remember he didn't use the front door.

Hello from a long time lurker... And newbie....and greetings from Aus..:)

This is purely hypothetical ..... But the fact that AC has been granted bail..... Which in my opinion he should not have been.... And I can't believe his attorney even asked for it..... However it does raise the opportunity for a News Network to raise a deal with him for his side of the story.... As sick as it is.... Especially if AC Family are short of money it could be an attractive deal.... They ( the News Station) only need to pay $800,000 up front and secure the rest.... Something a large station could easily do..... I wouldn't put it past someone to at least try this.... And maybe an attempt to find pity etc in his story.... Please please know that I am totally on the side of all 3 girls here.... And my heart goes out to them.... I just wanted to point out that because he has actually been granted bail.... Even though it initially seemed like a large amount ... In reality it is not that much for a lucrative organization ........

My other point is that I sincerely hope that Michelle is with someone she trusts and can rely on... I am sure she is.... Part of a nurses job is to be a good advocate ... And I am sure they would have been very protective of her in hospital......And would not allow discharge if this was not the case.... I am in like mind with you all about her staying with Gina's gorgeous family .... As support for each other..... Ideal situation.... And am sure if this is the case they would have been able to sneak her in there.... And Gina's Mum could easily have just protected her... Gina's Mum would be in full protective mode now.... Like a mother lion protecting her cub.... And this mothers love would also extend to Michelle.... Without out each other ... Both may not have survived the horrendous ordeal....

If Michellle is not with Gina ... Then I hope they have whisked her off to the most luxurious retreat available...... With her support person... Somewhere where she can get psychological, medical, beauty, wholesome food, holistic therapies and have freedom.... Somewhere that has acres of rolling land and beautiful gardens for her to wander without the prying eyes... Somewhere that has a huge fence that is totally out of site from the main area.... A fence that is there and secure but at the same time far enough away so that she doesn't feel locked in.... IYKWIM??? Infact I wish all 3 girls and their closest family members could go somewhere like this away from the media... To get stronger mentally and physically..... And this place of course to have the strongest confidentiality agreement in history...

I am also sure that health cost for Michelle is not even a consideration at this time.... The FBI would be footing the bill..... And if not,..... I am sure President Obama or his gorgeous wife Michelle O would ensure it is covered.... One of her fundraisers would go along way in providing healthcare for Michelle ...:) there is just no way on earth that the cost of hospital care would even be a concern..... Nor would she be denied health care ..... Because of no money..... There would be a Huron Cry from around the world if this were to occur and I think the FBI have enough to worry about right now without this.....

And my last opinion only.... Amanda's little girl will have appropriate bith documents very soon...... The FBI will arrange all of that... And as for immunisations this too will sorted out... It would have been highly undesirable to start giving her needles on her fist hospital visit... The whole situation would have been traumatic enough with out that... And as for charging AC with no schooling.... I really think the other charges are far more of a concern and this point is really irrellevant....the Kidnapping Charge actually includes the words "kidnapping and imprisonment " which covers all of that and far more.... I also read that the FBI only issued the 3 charges of rape because they did not want to put the girls thru the ordeal and trauma of every single event.... Sorry I don't know the exact source for that...l and I don't know how to link yet....

Hope you don't all crucify me for just my opinions.... And thoughts.... And sincerely hope I haven't broken any rules.....

OT here

I wanted to thank you for posting this info. When i was 26 yrs old i was diagnosed with having intracerebral hematoma and cavernous hemanglioma in the right temporal region after having seizures. Drs said i may have been born with it and had no problems until then. I was born at 20 weeks in 1968. I also had a very violent and abusive father whos favorite spot to hit was the head. I always wondered if this was or could have been caused by his abuse.
Thanks!

I live in Australia and say hello to you and I am so upset that you were hit by the man who should have had one objective in life and that was to love and protect you. Bless you and love from me *advertiser censored* :seeya:

This is purely hypothetical ..... But the fact that AC has been granted bail..... Which in my opinion he should not have been.... And I can't believe his attorney even asked for it..... However it does raise the opportunity for a News Network to raise a deal with him for his side of the story.... As sick as it is.... Especially if AC Family are short of money it could be an attractive deal.... They ( the News Station) only need to pay $800,000 up front and secure the rest.... Something a large station could easily do..... I wouldn't put it past someone to at least try this.... And maybe an attempt to find pity etc in his story.... Please please know that I am totally on the side of all 3 girls here.... And my heart goes out to them.... I just wanted to point out that because he has actually been granted bail.... Even though it initially seemed like a large amount ... In reality it is not that much for a lucrative organization ........

My other point is that I sincerely hope that Michelle is with someone she trusts and can rely on... I am sure she is.... Part of a nurses job is to be a good advocate ... And I am sure they would have been very protective of her in hospital......And would not allow discharge if this was not the case.... I am in like mind with you all about her staying with Gina's gorgeous family .... As support for each other..... Ideal situation.... And am sure if this isy the case they would have been able to sneak her in there.... And Gina's Mum could easily have just protected her... Gina's Mum would be in full protective mode now.... Like a mother lion protecting her cub.... And this mothers love would also extend to Michelle.... Without out each other ... Both may not have survived the horrendous ordeal....

If Michellle is not with Gina ... Then I hope they have whisked her off to the most luxurious retreat available...... With her support person... Somewhere where she can get psychological, medical, beauty, wholesome food, holistic therapies and have freedom.... Somewhere that has acres of rolling land and beautiful gardens for her to wander without the prying eyes... Somewhere that has a huge fence that is totally out of site from the main area.... A fence that is there and secure but at the same time far enough away so that she doesn't feel locked in.... IYKWIM??? Infact I wish all 3 girls and their closest family members could go somewhere like this away from the media... To get stronger mentally and physically..... And this place of course to have the strongest confidentiality agreement in history...

I am also sure that health cost for Michelle is not even a consideration at this time.... The FBI would be footing the bill..... And if not,..... I am sure President Obama or his gorgeous wife Michelle O would ensure it is covered.... One of her fundraisers would go along way in providing healthcare for Michelle ...:) there is just no way on earth that the cost of hospital care would even be a concern..... Nor would she be denied health care ..... Because of no money..... There would be a Huron Cry from around the world if this were to occur and I think the FBI have enough to worry about right now without this.....

And my last opinion only.... Amanda's little girl will have appropriate bith documents very soon...... The FBI will arrange all of that... And as for immunisations this too will sorted out... It would have been highly undesirable to start giving her needles on her fist hospital visit... The whole situation would have been traumatic enough with out that... And as for charging AC with no schooling.... I really think the other charges are far more of a concern and this point is really irrellevant....the Kidnapping Charge actually includes the words "kidnapping and imprisonment " which covers all of that and far more.... I also read that the FBI only issued the 3 charges of rape because they did not want to put the girls thru the ordeal and trauma of every single event.... Sorry I don't know the exact source for that...l and I don't know how to link yet....

Hope you don't all crucify me for just my opinions.... And thoughts.... And sincerely hope I haven't broken any rules.....

Your an Aussie so your heart is true *advertiser censored*

My other point is that I sincerely hope that Michelle is with someone she trusts and can rely on... I am sure she is.... Part of a nurses job is to be a good advocate ... And I am sure they would have been very protective of her in hospital......And would not allow discharge if this was not the case.... I am in like mind with you all about her staying with Gina's gorgeous family .... As support for each other..... Ideal situation.... And am sure if this is the case they would have been able to sneak her in there.... And Gina's Mum could easily have just protected her... Gina's Mum would be in full protective mode now.... Like a mother lion protecting her cub.... And this mothers love would also extend to Michelle.... Without out each other ... Both may not have survived the horrendous ordeal....

I won't judge you as you have spent time thinking from yr heart and yr head. Both are directing you .*advertiser censored* I'm from aus too. All good ;) :blushing:

Proof of how hard that bio mom tried to find Michelle. Not hard at all. She didn't take calls from the detectives, didn't contact detectives, changed address and phone number without giving them her new info.

Yup, it looks like periodically, they tried to contact her mother, yet they had no idea how to. She didn't contact them in any way or give them any information of where she was going to be so they could contact her. She wasn't trying at all. I sincerely hope she doesn't get a Mother's Day card or call from Michelle.

I won't judge you as you have spent time thinking from yr heart and yr head. Both are directing you .*advertiser censored* I'm from aus too. All good ;) :blushing:
Thanks... Yes ..... You are very insightful.... :) I have thought a lot about all of this ...and read every single page...... And it does indeed come from my heart.... And amazed that you could so easily tell this.... may be an Auzzie trait....:) ??? I had been thinking about my post for a few days.... And just hope it came across how it was meant... So thank you for your very kind comment.....

:wagon:

Welcome to Websleuths, SLouTh!

I thought that was you Aunty, I recognised the cat from Allison's thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip