Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for some of the crazy stuff I think about and write. I was just wondering about Castro's shopping trips. Didn't anyone think it odd for him to buy enough from McDonald's to feed 4 people? And what about the need for sanitary napkins, toilet paper, etc. His shopping list must have looked odd for a single male. Wouldn't he have needed to buy pampers too and baby food? I suppose he would go out of town for those things.

Who was going to monitor him when he went shopping?

Forgive me for some of the crazy stuff I think about and write. I was just wondering about Castro's shopping trips. Didn't anyone think it odd for him to buy enough from McDonald's to feed 4 people? And what about the need for sanitary napkins, toilet paper, etc. His shopping list must have looked odd for a single male. Wouldn't he have needed to buy pampers too and baby food? I suppose he would go out of town for those things.

I think he probably lied all the time, like the day at the park he told someone Amanda Berrys child was his girlfriends child. He probably said I'm buying my girlfriend clothes an her daughter this stuff that sort of thing, or he may have said nothing at all because it is common for men to buy personal female items clothes, diapers etc. The Mcdonalds thing they may have thought he was buying himself all that food because of his size, or working and taking it back to employees.

I bet you on anything that AC knew Michelle had already given birth to Joey and THAT is why he made her deliver Amanda's baby. I am sure he he had heard about the step father and everything being that the case was locally and that she lived not far from where he does. I also agree with the poster who said that AC probably used mind games on her and told her family didn't care. I'm not judging any one until I see it in the news that authorities find the mother suspicious. The comment that BKs lawyer made could have been way different than what BK had originally told him or he merely had said that because of her being kidnapped for so long. This girl has been missing since 2002 her mind has got to be completely screwed up from all that she went through. I'm not being disrespectful in anyway when I say that either. This guy was a sick f-word and probably used a lot of manipulation, brainwashed and mind effed the crap out of those woman. I mean he told Michelle flat out that if the baby died that he was going to kill her.

ETA: The lawyer could have simply meant that she was mind effed and that is why she would be incompetent but meant like incompetent from the damages of the kidnapping. If this was all possible! Sorry I have a hard time explaining what I mean so I hope you get what I mean.

Who was going to monitor him when he went shopping?

Exactly. Why would the clerk at McDonald's question him about how much food he bought? The clerk didn't know or care how many people he was feeding. It's not as if he walked around with a sign on his forehead saying I'm single and live alone.

My husband has purchased feminine items for me many times. He's also purchased diapers for my granddaughter. Not once has a cashier called 911 with suspicions that hubby was holding women captive along with a baby that was a result of rape.

Cleveland is not Mayberry RFD where someone would definitely question Floyd the barber if he was purchasing tampons.

Exactly. Why would the clerk at McDonald's question him about how much food he bought? The clerk didn't know or care how many people he was feeding. It's not as if he walked around with a sign on his forehead saying I'm single and live alone.

My husband has purchased feminine items for me many times. He's also purchased diapers for my granddaughter. Not once has a cashier called 911 with suspicions that hubby was holding women captive along with a baby that was a result of rape.

Cleveland is not Mayberry RFD where someone would definitely question Floyd the barber if he was purchasing tampons.

Exactly. It's a free country. It's not like his neighbors walked behind him monitoring his purchases. McDonalds isn't going to care how many big Macs he is going to buy either. Even if he was single (which clerks at McDonalds didn't know or care) he could have been buying for his friends or relatives for all they knew.

He really couldn't have been purchasing "that" much food...the victims were tiny and reportedly starved some of the time per the news reports. I don't think people really pay any attention to what anyone buys. As for the comments about buying pampers, he could have made them use cloth diapers. I think there are many ways to avoid drawing attention to himself and he was good at it.

She may be confused but I am sure she is getting spoiled and loved on in a way she never had a chance before

I sure hope so!

I can't even imagine. She's probably too young to understand where babies come from nevermind understand what rape is, thankfully. But from her perspective - how weird it all must be. She's still with her Mom, but not "home" or what she knows as home. It may be setting in that she isn't going back there - maybe not, but as a kid that age I'd be wondering when I was going "home." I would imagine she probably saw and heard some pretty horrible things even if AC did try to shield her from it at all (who knows if he did or not), but for her that's been normal daily life. If I were her I'd also probably be wondering where "Dad" is. How do you even begin to explain that to a 6 year old??

For that matter just normal day to day things have to seem so strange. I mean she's not even used to being able to open a door to go outside without it being a huge ordeal to get the door unlocked. Not to mention the media circus, but even without that, just the simplest things that most of us take for granted have got to seem so foreign to her. People walking freely throughout the house, open windows/shades with sunlight coming through instead of tarps and dark rooms... just every little thing.

Not to mention the people. Previously it sounds like she was kept away from interacting with other people for the most part. I know she was around people based on accounts of AC taking her to the park and his friend seeing her in the house, but it has to be so different for her to have people coming up to her and loving her, wanting to be with her, play with her, get to know her, and she's allowed to talk to them, play with them...

It's really mind boggling when I even try to think about it from a 6 year old's perspective. I'm glad she's so young, hopefully most of this will fade into a vague distant memory as she gets older.

Somehow I have the feeling that he didn't provide them with feminine products.

We DO have Michelle herself refusing contact with her mother. That is all that matters..IMO

Not really. In my business we deal with a lot of alienation cases- parents who alienate their child from another parent. This can even happen with teen children it young adults. Also, there have been various cases where kids who were abducted by a parent and then found, resist seeing the other patent at first.

I note that this can happen in these types if situations as well. Natasha Kampusch and Elizabeth Fritzl do not have strong relationships with their mothers.

Maybe Barbara knight is a horrible parent. Maybe not. Her daughters refusal does not indicate that she is. It only gives us a hint about her state of mind with regard to her mother. She could be brainwashed or whatever. It's not proof that her mom is a horrible person. Give me a break.

And again, I am not suggesting she be forced to see her
Mother or that her mother should ignore her wishes so I wish people would stop making that inference.

From what I have read, he is already in that situation. He is in solitary confinement, with no access to TV, news papers, or visitors. Even after he is convicted and he is transferred to a prison, I'm pretty sure he will still be put in solitary confinement, or something close to it. He will never be able to walk around the prison and socialize, for obvious reasons.

Only particularly violent prisoners are put in solitary. He will totally be able to walk around and socialize. Even if in a sex offender wing.

I've thought of that too. But what I was thinking was it was supposed to be a pretty friendly community. Wouldn't he run into neighbors at the grocery or the local shopping area? Wouldn't they wonder if they saw him buying three blouses and skirts for instance? Let alone clothing for a child.

I mean I thought at first diapers and formula. But he may have made her breast feed and cloth diapers can be made so he may have gotten by on that.

Hmmm, I have not seen any photos of her except for two face shots. Can you provide a link of the pic with her and AC's daughter? Are you sure that isn't Gina?

<deleted - I was thinking of the wrong pic>

ETA: Oops! I'm sorry, you're right, it was Gina. In case anyone wants to see that pic here it is: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ack-bags-flee-mother-apologizes-son-done.html about 1/4 way down the page, just past the still pic of the reporter.

Sorry for my confusion!

I could swear I saw one more of Michelle that was more than just her face shot, but I can't remember for sure. I'll see if I can find anything.

He could have picked up 4 or 5 burgers off the $$ menu and it wouldn't look odd at all. (I just don't see him spending the money on them for value meals or premium sandwiches.

But I asked the same thing about feminine products.

I bet you on anything that AC knew Michelle had already given birth to Joey and THAT is why he made her deliver Amanda's baby. I am sure he he had heard about the step father and everything being that the case was locally and that she lived not far from where he does. I also agree with the poster who said that AC probably used mind games on her and told her family didn't care. I'm not judging any one until I see it in the news that authorities find the mother suspicious. The comment that BKs lawyer made could have been way different than what BK had originally told him or he merely had said that because of her being kidnapped for so long. This girl has been missing since 2002 her mind has got to be completely screwed up from all that she went through. I'm not being disrespectful in anyway when I say that either. This guy was a sick f-word and probably used a lot of manipulation, brainwashed and mind effed the crap out of those woman. I mean he told Michelle flat out that if the baby died that he was going to kill her.

ETA: The lawyer could have simply meant that she was mind effed and that is why she would be incompetent but meant like incompetent from the damages of the kidnapping. If this was all possible! Sorry I have a hard time explaining what I mean so I hope you get what I mean.

I understand what you mean, but in my opinion, from the info I've seen/heard to date, I still believe in my heart that the 'mom' wants to get to Michelle for fear of what she will say about her life before the kidnapping. I feel that those words about her not being believed has more to do with 'mom' and how Michelle could speak out about her. I may not have seen all her interviews, but she doesn't seem concerned or emotional at all in the ones I did see. I'm just seeing her 'intense' attempt to get to Michelle as concern/fear, not for Michelle, but for herself.
~This is all just my opinion~

I've thought of that too. But what I was thinking was it was supposed to be a pretty friendly community. Wouldn't he run into neighbors at the grocery or the local shopping area? Wouldn't they wonder if they saw him buying three blouses and skirts for instance? Let alone clothing for a child.

I mean I thought at first diapers and formula. But he may have made her breast feed and cloth diapers can be made so he may have gotten by on that.

Maybe he went to Walmart, where nothing is unusual. Seriously though, I don't think anyone would think anything unusual about his behavior and connect it to something nefarious. Pretty much everybody has neighbors, friends or family members that we might think are a little odd, but who thinks of someone holding prisoners in a home for a decade. It just doesn't cross peoples minds because it's extremely rare. If there was a time for suspicion, it would have been when they were conducting the investigation and linking the ties he had with the girls to him. Unfortunately, he slipped through the cracks as a potential suspect.

But I asked the same thing about feminine products.

If the women were malnourished, there might have been relatively little need for feminine products, as malnourishment/undernourishment can lead to amenorrhoea.

Many models and serious gymnasts evidently have problems with this, as an example. This web page is aimed at those with eating disorders but the results on the body are the same for externally-forced improper nutrition.

I know that Cleveland is not Mayberry RFD, but I got the opinion that this was a rather close-knit community where people shopped at the local stores. When AC was arrested, at McDonalds, the two brothers were with him. I don't live in Mayberry either, but I think I am recognized at the local market and other places I frequent. But nevermind...I apologize if I wrote something you all feel is stupid.

I go to Walmart all the time and have only run into people I know a handful of times. Cleveland is a lot bigger than my town.

Her size and weight. For an adult, 4'7" is quite abnormal, don't you think? And 160 pounds is quite overweight for 4'7". I'm just thinking that somewhat points to maybe she had some kind of developmental problem, both mental and physical.

Kind of take offense to that. I'm 4'8 mentally and physically fine. Yes 160 lbs is overweight but Michelle had a baby around a yr before she went missing. She may have not gotten into shape before he took her.

I've had people ask me if I have anything else wrong with me besides being short. My answer " I have nothing wrong at all. Short is not something wrong its just how tall I am."

I go to Walmart all the time and have only run into people I know a handful of times. Cleveland is a lot bigger than my town.

He got out and about a lot. And he was in a local band. Participated in community events. He would have been recognizable to a lot of people from the community. And while Cleveland is bigger, it is divided in many communities. Due to distance and financial status, most people in a community tend to shop at the same stores. For instance if they are going to Walmart they don't go to the other side of Cleveland to go shopping. They shop the closest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm