Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbara Knight and her attorney Milano need to shut up for more reasons than one. Saying "nothing she says is reliable", besides being incredibly insensitive and cruel, sounds like an attempt to sabotage the prosecution! I believe there was another captive. Nothing to suggest what Michelle says "isn't reliable".

Great point-- I've been thinking the same. It does matter, it matters a whole lot!! I think many are right. These girls are not the only. I think he took a special liking to them. I think Gina he felt guilty because of his daughter. I think Michelle he felt bad because she was so ..... alone. I think he had a special "love" I know not love to us , but to him for Amanda.

So I think he was stuck and beginning to panic. I would bet than deep down, way down he left that house unlocked on purpose. I think he wanted them to get away subconciously .... that is just my thoughts for now. :D

He couldn't have had any love or affection for poor Michelle as he beat her in the head and face and disfigured her from what we hear. He beat her and starved her to cause her to miscarry. It is horrific.

bbm Say what? I find it hard to believe that Michelle told him that. I was all about believing him and hoping he was going to be there for her in a good way, but that (in my mind) embellishment doesn't sit well with me.

“She wants to start a new life, have the whole family there,” her brother said. “I’m gonna teach her to use a computer and stuff like that.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...raped-jr-high-article-1.1339798#ixzz2SwmFIQIG

Neighbor says house was all locked up since the mid-90's.
Sorry to say, but I think there will be more girls...

There may be more girls (it's not looking that way at the moment but national DNA data hasn't come in yet)
But he had a wife and kids in that house in the 90's I believe he had that house locked down like to keep his "family" in.

Maybe she is not mentally disabled in any way--but traumatized most of her life:

“She was a delightful girl, outgoing,” Deborah Knight, 62, told the Daily News. “She was very helpful. We just had a lot of fun together.”

But all that changed when three classmates “grabbed her by the arm and raped her at the school,” the great-aunt said. “That’s how she had Joey.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...raped-jr-high-article-1.1339798#ixzz2Swm4l6XY

I wish someone would remind Barbara Knight that for 11 years, someone else decided for Michelle who she would see and who she wouldn't see. And now she finally gets to chose for herself who she wants to see and who she doesn't. By trying to go through the courts, all she is doing is trying for force her will on Michelle. Just like Castro did.

Michelle has a lot to cope with right now. She needs time, time to heal physically and mentally, time to find herself and time to make her own decisions. Trying to force herself on Michelle just gives her one more problem to deal with. A problem she doesn't need. And Ms. Knight herself has admitted publicly that there were previous issues between herself and Michelle. Those would have to be dealt with too, before there could be any relationship between herself and Michelle. All problems Michelle doesn't need at this time.

She may make claims about Michelle's stability. She may try to make it appear that Michelle cannot care for and protect herself. But she needs to be reminded that Michelle survived a horrendous situation. And she lived through it. She delivered a baby. She cared for herself. And she will be given persons to counsel her...... legal counselors, emotional/mental counselor's, and if necessary financial counselors. She will be given what she needs.

And if Ms. Knight doesn't want to consider her daughters wants and needs. Then she needs to consider herself and her own wants and needs. If she attempts to force Michelle to deal with her now, she very well may ruin any future chances she has of reconciling with her daughter.

Great post, I wish her mother could read it.
Unfortunately, the more I read and see the more I think 'mom' is worried about her own self and what Michelle might know or tell. There is something very hinky going on here in my mind. Michelle disappears the night before she is suppose to testify? 'Mom' said she was suppose to pick her up to bring her to the 'custody case'. So many discrepancies, like you say. On things that can be proven! This is creeping me out and I can't imagine the mindset Michelle is dealing with right now. I hope she is safe and as sound as she can be in comfy cozy bed. I pray that eventually she dreams of wonderful and beautiful things!

bbm Say what? I find it hard to believe that Michelle told him that. I was all about believing him and hoping he was going to be there for her in a good way, but that (in my mind) embellishment doesn't sit well with me.

“She wants to start a new life, have the whole family there,” her brother said. “I’m gonna teach her to use a computer and stuff like that.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...raped-jr-high-article-1.1339798#ixzz2SwmFIQIG

This precious woman has been hurt (I'm using soft language here) by basically every major male in her life. To think she's happy go lucky with her brother is bogus, IMO. I am counting on Gina's dad to play bouncer for a bit. She has some trusty by proxy with him.

OMG! Do they realise what they're doing? They're setting up AC's defense saying what she says is unreliable. Shhhh right now Mom and attorney.

They should shush for a lot of reasons, but I don't think ANYONE would believe that comment coming from someone that had NEVER spoken to her and that being second hand from someone who had not spoken to her in over a decade. They are both coming off as total lunatics imo
eta: and by both I mean mom and lawyer - just to clarify.

For those who can't believe police would not follow up properly with tips called in to them RE naked girls or women against the window, or outside on all fours, please remember the Dahmer case, and some "brilliant" police work from up close.

From wiki's article on Dahmer:

"In the early morning hours of May 27, 1991, 14-year-old Konerak Sinthasomphone ... was discovered on the street, wandering naked, heavily under the influence of drugs and bleeding from his rectum. Two young women from the neighborhood found the dazed boy and called 911. Dahmer chased his victim down and tried to take him away, but the women stopped him.

Dahmer told John Balcerzak and Joseph Gabrish, police officers dispatched to the scene, that Sinthasomphone was his 19-year-old boyfriend, and that they had an argument while drinking. Against the protests of the two women who had called 911, who recognized him from the neighborhood and insisted that he was a child and could not speak English, the officers turned him over to Dahmer.

They later reported smelling a strange scent while inside Dahmer's apartment, but did not investigate it. The smell was the body of Tony Hughes, Dahmer's previous victim, decomposing in the bedroom. The officers did not make any attempt to verify Sinthasomphone's age or identity, nor locate someone who could communicate with him, and failed to run a background check that would have revealed Dahmer being a convicted child molester still under probation.[

Later that night, Dahmer killed and dismembered Sinthasomphone, keeping his skull as a souvenir."

Kudos to those women--they should be made cops!

Jeffrey Dahmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are no words to describe the horror, and how could they return someone in that state to another man like that?!

Michelle Knight, however, did not appear at the DeJesus home.

Knight, 32, was freed Monday from more than a decade of captivity, but while Berry and DeJesus went home to warm welcomes from their families and their neighbors, Knight remained in MetroHealth Hospital until today.

Knight appears to have had her own special hell before, during and after her captivity.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-...night-visitors/story?id=19147785#.UY2xFk7D9jo

If she left the hospital it may have been because her bio mom was trying to force her way in to see her (she brought her lawyer). I don't blame her for keeping her destination private.

lol...it is. When I went back and saw some of the other articles I had my ah ha moment

I have no words for what poor Michelle's life has been like-Lord This woman needs you to wrap your arms around her & never let her go.!

I will put money on the reason her mother never looked for her b/c she prolly thought
her B/F killed her before she could testify & didn't want to lose him so she kept quite all these yrs

She will not be celebrating Mother's day this week-she does not deserve to!!!

This precious woman has been hurt (I'm using soft language here) by basically every major male in her life. To think she's happy go lucky with her brother is bogus, IMO. I am counting on Gina's dad to play bouncer for a bit. She has some trusty by proxy with him.

Michelle is not with Gina's family.

Michelle is not with Gina's family.

It is possible that she is with them.

If she is hiding from her bio mom, then she may be staying with a relative of the DeJesus family.

It is possible that they slipped her in the Dejesus home in a way not detectable by reporters.

I have a few names for the bio mom and the way she is acting. But will refrain....... for now.

They should shush for a lot of reasons, but I don't think ANYONE would believe that comment coming from someone that had NEVER spoken to her and that being second hand from someone who had not spoken to her in over a decade. They are both coming off as total lunatics imo
eta: and by both I mean mom and lawyer - just to clarify.

I totally agree. The more I hear, the more I wonder what the heck they're trying to do to this poor woman. Michelle is a survivor, she had to have a clue what she was doing to stay alive, she saved baby J and Amanda. That doesn't happen by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member