Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One report said that this was literally the first chance that Amanda Berry had to escape in ten years. It sounds to me like he just screwed up and left something unlocked, or he was just so confidence that he had enough control over her, that she would not try to escape.

I have to wonder at his fb post on May 3: "miracles really do happen, God is good :)

You make my day everyday:)"

Amanda was a brave, strong, determined mommy and she may have played him perfectly.

I would like to hear that from AB. I find it hard to believe that he admitted to his mother that that was his child. No one has cone forth that they knew. In a Hispanic community word travels fast, LOL.

Well, those are all things they need. But above all, they need FREEDOM. The media are literally camped outside the Berry and DeJesus homes. Yesterday Gima just wanted some sun, but had to go inside because a news helicopter was hovering over her backyard. If the girls don't want to be prisoners in their own homes, they are going to have to know how to navigate the media waters. I think the FBI will help them.

I'm not saying they want money and/or are hungry for it. I'm just saying that the media won't go away anytime soon, so I hope they are smart about dealing with the press, and that they use the opportunity to get money. It's not like they can just go get jobs at Walmart now, ya know!?

Live on TV Cleveland PD said the media could stay on their streets thru today; after that they were not permitted to "camp out" across from their homes.
I realize they will still be around town, but hopefully they will back-off from their immediate homes.
Hopefully no helicopters either.

Part of me also thinks he did it on purpose. Either way I was so elated to hear Amanda knew it was Mother's Day coming up and wanted to try n get everyone home for it!! Yay!!

I think if he had done it on purpose, they'd still be looking for him. The way he acted when approached by LE leads me to believe it was an accident. I think he said something about LE looking for his brother for some violation?

I would like to hear that from AB. I find it hard to believe that he admitted to his mother that that was his child. No one has cone forth that they knew. In a Hispanic community word travels fast, LOL.

I don't think he ever took the girl to his mother's (I guess we really don't know, though). I think he referred to the grandma as 'grandma' at the house, but aside from AC telling his mother, the grandma would have no way of knowing unless she saw the little girl and the girl called her 'grandma'.

I was wondering the same thing. She appears to be quite young.

Me too. The photo of the girlfriend with AC in front of the padlocked door was dated around 2001 IIRC, I wondered if her whereabouts has been established.

On another note, in regard to Michelle being removed from missing persons list 15 months after she was reported missing because they couldn't locate BK, I would be in contact with LE regularly to ask what was happening, if there were any leads or news.

I have a question. Here things work differently, there is dedicated state branch of LE called Missing Persons Unit, that's all that unit focuses on, missing people. Is there nothing like that there?

Live on TV Cleveland PD said the media could stay on their streets thru today; after that they were not permitted to "camp out" across from their homes.
I realize they will still be around town, but hopefully they will back-off from their immediate homes.
Hopefully no helicopters either.

They will pay neighbors to take them in, and/or rent their houses. They will wait in "cable repair" vans in disguise. They will go thru their trash. They will use telescopic lenses. Paparazzi use these tactics all the time. Police are no match for them. Police in LA can't even make paparazzi leave, unless they are parked in a no parking zone. They have a right to park on a public street. I just want to give you a sense of what to expect. Cleveland may never have seen a story like this in its own streets before. The Sowell story was big, but NOTHING like this.

But not the BIG door with all the deadbolts.

Deadbolts would normally be locked from the inside. Deadbolts on the outside would attract a lot of attention and suspicion from anyone who came to the front door. He normally used only the back door. My guess would be that the outside storm door was rigged not to be able to opened. The back door that he used, may very well have had deadbolts locked from the outside. That may be why she choose to escape through the front door.

They will pay neighbors to take them in, and/or rent their houses. They will wait in "cable repair" vans in disguise. They will go thru their trash. They will use telescopic lenses. Paparazzi use these tactics all the time. Police are no match for them. Police in LA can't even make paparazzi leave, unless they are parked in a no parking zone. They have a right to park on a public street. I just want to give you a sense of what to expect here. Cleveland may never have seen a story like this in its own streets before. The Sowell story was big, but NOTHING like this.

I haven't read Jaycee's book, did she discuss how she "fit" back into society
or does she still have to live in seclusion/ bodyguards?

I don't think he ever took the girl to his mother's (I guess we really don't know, though). I think he referred to the grandma as 'grandma' at the house, but aside from AC telling his mother, the grandma would have no way of knowing unless she saw the little girl and the girl called her 'grandma'.

I read that he took the child to his mother's house but that he told his her that it was his girlfriend's child by another man.

I haven't read Jaycee's book, did she discuss how she "fit" back into society
or does she still have to live in seclusion/ bodyguards?

I haven't read it either, sorry. But this is Jaycee x 3. I honeslty believe (in my professional opinion) these girls could draw a $1 million price tag for their first print interview, with photos -- PLUS book deals.

I just hope they are protected. Jaycee seems to have a really good head on her shoulders. If Gina and Michelle are mentally disabled in some way (as has been rumored), I worry for them.

I haven't read it either, sorry. But this is Jaycee x 3. I honeslty believe (in my professional opinion) these girls could draw a $1 million price tag for their first print interview, with photos -- PLUS book deals.

I just hope they are protected. Jaycee seems to have a really good head on her shoulders. If Gina and Michelle are mentally disabled in some way (as has been rumored), I worry for them.

Joey Buttafucco got $4 million dollars ($6.7 million in today's money) for the rights to his story....

I don't know if I could see them getting that much money (per person) although I definitely think their story should be worth more than Buttafucco's...

bbm Say what? I find it hard to believe that Michelle told him that. I was all about believing him and hoping he was going to be there for her in a good way, but that (in my mind) embellishment doesn't sit well with me.

“She wants to start a new life, have the whole family there,” her brother said. “I’m gonna teach her to use a computer and stuff like that.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...raped-jr-high-article-1.1339798#ixzz2SwmFIQIG

I am sure she loves her brother. He endured the same treatment from her Mom as she did, it sounds like. I hope they can reunite and it will be good for her.

It was repeated tonight on HLN that Castro was assaulting his wife at the same time Michelle would have been there.... Maybe his x wife was there and she never told out of fear for her life. She died last year.

There was a post on Castro's sons facebook that led me to believe that was the case.

I had the same thoughts after seeing that post!! Something about her "always wanting them to be found" Then I also wondered if she just kept the case close to her heart (especially Gina's) because she had some guilt over saying no to Gina coming over that day which lead to her walking home alone..Even if she had no idea of what her ex was doing she was still tied to this case because of that and may have had a lot of emotion over it...

She was strong enough to finally walk away and even take him to court for the abuse he inflicted on her. So I think if she knew something she would have come forward..But who knows!

I am not sure what kind of brain tumor she had, but I wouldn't be so fast to rule it out.

"We report one case of brain glioma that developed in the scar of an old brain trauma. A 45-year-old man who presented with seizures; MRI showed a large mass in the right temporal region. Surgical biopsy showed a glioblastoma multiforme. The patient had suffered a cranial trauma in a road accident 10 years previously with an intracerebral hematoma in the right temporal region. This case fulfills the established criteria for a traumatic origin of brain tumors and adds further support to the relationship between cranial trauma and the onset of glioma. As stated by other authors, an association between head trauma and brain tumor risk cannot be ruled out and should be studied further."

http://www.medsci.org/v07p0248.htm

OT here

I wanted to thank you for posting this info. When i was 26 yrs old i was diagnosed with having intracerebral hematoma and cavernous hemanglioma in the right temporal region after having seizures. Drs said i may have been born with it and had no problems until then. I was born at 20 weeks in 1968. I also had a very violent and abusive father whos favorite spot to hit was the head. I always wondered if this was or could have been caused by his abuse.
Thanks!

Deadbolts would normally be locked from the inside. Deadbolts on the outside would attract a lot of attention and suspicion from anyone who came to the front door. He normally used only the back door. My guess would be that the outside storm door was rigged not to be able to opened. The back door that he used, may very well have had deadbolts locked from the outside. That may be why she choose to escape through the front door.

Our deadbolts on the doors that have glass are keyed on both sides, no turn levers, you have to have the key to open once locked no matter what side of the door you are on. These are the type I would thing he would use if he was trying to lock someone in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!