Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW DETAILS: Exclusive look at Ariel Castro's backyard, discoveries inside the home
http://www.wafb.com/story/22444073/exclusive-real-time-look-at-ariel-castros-backyard

Nothing too surprising there. From pictures of the house it was obvious that the windows were well barricaded, and there were other pictures of rolls of barbed wire in the back yard. The barbed wire and plexiglass on the windows makes sense.

I would take the reports of what was inside the house with a grain of salt though. Since the pictures were clearly taken by the guys who were hired by the city to board up the house from the outside, they would not have had a good view of what was inside the house. Which means that they are either guessing or just repeating what they had heard.

Nothing too surprising there. From pictures of the house it was obvious that the windows were well barricaded, and there were other pictures of rolls of barbed wire in the back yard. The barbed wire and plexiglass on the windows makes sense.

I would take the reports of what was inside the house with a grain of salt though. Since the pictures were clearly taken by the guys who were hired by the city to board up the house from the outside, they would not have had a good view of what was inside the house. Which means that they are either guessing or just repeating what they had heard.

Was the plexiglass put in before he kidnapped the first woman Michelle?

Was the plexiglass put in before he kidnapped the first woman Michelle?

I don't believe so. Reports are that he first kept them chained up in the basement. Later after he covered all the windows, he moved them upstairs. He spent a lot of time (probably years) barricading all the windows before he allowed them upstairs.

Gettin some of his own medicine.

No TV, newspapers, magazines, noone to talk ... just try it out for one day, sit in an empty, boring room, your mind runs in circles, you're lonely, bored to death. It's very very difficult.

I'm glad he suffers.

And he has it good. No one doing sex crimes to him. No one playing mind games over food, he's got regular meals. He's not chained, he's not in any positions that hurt the body.

And he has it good. No one doing sex crimes to him. No one playing mind games over food, he's got regular meals. He's not chained, he's not in any positions that hurt the body.

Yeah but it does my heart good to know he is suffering some, even if it isn't as bad as they had it.

Workers note Castro is buying peanut butter crackers and Snickers bars each week with funds from his commissary account.

Also, Castro has requested he be taken off suicide watch.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...stro-reports-being-cold-in-cell#ixzz2UtChocQR

LOL he is complaining of being cold. Some commenters are saying to tell him to put some clothes on. Others are saying to turn the AC up.

Guess he is getting tired of being alone. He is asking to be taken off suicide watch. If they take him off, does that mean he goes into general pop?

I dont think it is such a big deal. He is in a cell on suicide watch. Perhaps, he was just bathing himself. There is no privacy. I am sure in jail those who are incarcerated have to be nude. I think it is being blown out of porportion by the media

Why bother watching him? let him kill himself. The sooner the better I thnk.
We don’t need the expenses....

LOL he is complaining of being cold. Some commenters are saying to tell him to put some clothes on. Others are saying to turn the AC up.

Guess he is getting tired of being alone. He is asking to be taken off suicide watch. If they take him off, does that mean he goes into general pop?

YES please God, let him go into the general population...
That may be justice too.
As far as being cold, or hot who care. He did not care about 3 little flowers torn away from their home/family put in a hovel getting raped, and destroyed.

I am not so sure the brothers did not get any sex either. This girls were about as clear as a foggy day in there, we don’t know the state they were in.
I am not sure about anything other than I don’t wish him well. I pray they heal and can move forward.
Like Jaycee Dugard is moving forward. I also hope they sue the state and get lots of money.
Where did LE look? They were just a few streets away….

I hope not for long, put the SOB in the general pop.

It irks me that someone like him gets cared for more than people on the outside. He gets money for treats like snickers that some of us out here can't afford anymore. His diet so far described that is cooked and served to him sounds pretty good but we always hear of the junk people send their money to buy. Prisoners like him may also not get great dental care but they probably get much more than many can afford as they age.

Going into the general population is suicide by inmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required