Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to SHOUT OUT for the ladies and the little girl who have been so brave and strong!!!!!! Michelle Knight is such a bada*s! SO proud to see her stick it to him!!! I feel confident she will see her son again, one way or another. If the monster couldn't stop her, nothing will!,,:rockon:

Got goosebumps reading this and what bravery to go back to the neighborhood!

Michelle Knight visits Seymour Avenue, thanks neighbors:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...t-visits-seymour-avenue-thanks-neighbors?lite

Another report said that Amanda Berry had recently been back to the neighborhood and talked to the neighbors.

I don't think it is too surprising though. They spent ten years of their lives in side that house. I think it is normal for them to want to go back and see it again before it is torn down. Plus they have only seen the house from the outside, a couple of times in their life. When went in and when they come out.

I think it would be awesome if one of the girls were to be the first to take a swing at the house with a wrecking ball when it comes down...

And I just read that Castro is all upset that the place is being demolished.
"Why do you have to tear down my house? I have so many beautiful memories there with Amanda."
I nearly had to expel the contents of my stomach when I read that.

http://www.fox19.com/story/22986751/watch-live-prosecutor-mcginty-on-castro-sentencing

Another report said that Amanda Berry had recently been back to the neighborhood and talked to the neighbors.

I don't think it is too surprising though. They spent ten years of their lives in side that house. I think it is normal for them to want to go back and see it again before it is torn down. Plus they have only seen the house from the outside, a couple of times in their life. When went in and when they come out.

So true!...Next time I should think before I post! :)

Castro smiling and joking with his lawyers. Then being creepy and turning around and staring at Michelle Knight for a long time. :yuck::puke:

Screenshot2013-08-02at41207PM_zps51034642.jpg

Screenshot2013-08-02at40336PM_zps3656a09b.jpg

So true!...Next time I should think before I post! :)

Naw, I agree with your post. I think it does take a degree of bravery to go back there. I just think it is something people have to do. Like going back the the scene of a serious accident or some thing. It's just part of the healing process.

RSBM

Thanks ! :)
Along with everything else Michelle has been subjected to (losing her son, for starters) ; whoever used up money in her name owes her !!!!! :stormingmad:

Hope she can be reunited with her son.

And they will go to jail. It is probably her mother, who else?

I think it would be awesome if one of the girls were to be the first to take a swing at the house with a wrecking ball when it comes down...

And I just read that Castro is all upset that the place is being demolished.
"Why do you have to tear down my house? I have so many beautiful memories there with Amanda."
I nearly had to expel the contents of my stomach when I read that.

http://www.fox19.com/story/22986751/watch-live-prosecutor-mcginty-on-castro-sentencing

BBM what an awesome idea! If they want to help demolish the place, I hope they're given the chance to.

As far as AC's feelings on the house, oh boo hoo AC. What's your favorite memory, forcing AB to give birth in a disposable pool? Causing MK at least one miscarriage? Or was it the whole chains, and duct tape thing? Sounds "harmonious" to me. Disgusting. I probably shouldn't have even watched this with an already upset stomach. That guy is just... unbelievable.

Good points. I still go visit my childhood homes that are local and miss the ones that are farther away. I have no horrific memories like this, thank goodness! It's strange to think about, but this was the childhood home for these ladies. Yikes. I hope it's therapeutic for them to visit.

I don't know if you guys have talked about this, but I was surprised that AC made mention of Amanda not being too traumatized because she looked just fine at the concert. Did he see the video?

That is a really good question. Do they stream YouTube in prison now?

Also found it very creepy how he was all descriptive about how people act "when they've been tortured." How does he know this? I can't help thinking about what other victims haven't been found yet.

What a ****! They each had multiple partners before him so that makes it ok???? STILL BLAMING THE VICTIMS. Oh stop crying like a pathetic loser. Enjoy life in jail.

I don't believe that statement anymore than I believe he didn't beat them, or that the sex was consensual. Gina was 14, and I really doubt she had multiple partners, I think it is highly likely she was a virgin.

That video was covered in the news media. So it is possible that he saw it on TV. Presuming that he has access to TV now.

I dont think this has been posted yet. Castro is now at Lorain County prison. He will be transferred to another facility.

wewsnewsnet5.com

Goodbye you piece of *****.:stormingmad:

Also found it very creepy how he was all descriptive about how people act "when they've been tortured." How does he know this? I can't help thinking about what other victims haven't been found yet.

--------------

May have heard it on the radio. Also on the description maybe thats why he's upset over the house coming down.:stormingmad:

He has memories. LOL he wont ever see it again. Doesnt he realize that? They should take pictures and cram them down his throat.:banghead: :seeya:

Does anyone know if there is a transcript of AC's "statement" to the Judge? I've listened to it twice and it's really hard to hear him and he babbles and I would like to read along with it when I watch it again. I googled "Ariel Castro Transcription of Sentencing Statement" - I'm not much of a sleuth, but I only found articles about the sentencing, etc... Any help to a transcription of AC's comments in court the day of sentencing would be greatly appreciated, and TIA!!

ETA: I thought for sure one of our amazing transcriptionists (is that a word?) here on WS would've done one already, but I searched the Media Links *No Discussion* section and didn't see it there. Again, TIA! :seeya:

--------------

May have heard it on the radio. Also on the description maybe thats why he's upset over the house coming down.:stormingmad:

He has memories. LOL he wont ever see it again. Doesnt he realize that? They should take pictures and cram them down his throat.:banghead: :seeya:

I thought he might have either seen it on TV or possibly some guard or other prisoner might have been happy to inform him about Amanda getting out and about and being happy.

Hi, they dont have tv. in jail, maybe in a "family room" :floorlaugh: for cons. I think once they are in prison they can buy one or someone buy it for them but it must be ordered through the prison. I dont see anyone buying one for him. I hope they dont send him to the facility near Toledo as its rather new. Cutts and Hough are there. This p*g doesnt need anything new, neither do they. They C. and H. are trying for appeals already. H. has been refused.. Oh yes! read yesterday he will be isolated..Darn!!! :seeya:

--------------

Oh good point he might've heard it on the radio.

Just jumping off your post...

Also if you look on YouTube for Amanda's name and "Roverfest" there are some good videos, most of which don't involve the somewhat icky touching/groping. She's hugging her sister in most of them. I think she was just out and having fun, and the guy behind her in the one clip was probably having a little too much fun, but I don't think he intends or intended to hurt her. She looks so good and so happy in all of the clips. AC probably HATED hearing about it, even if he didn't see the videos.

JMO but I think AC's just now realizing that he won't see his house again, won't get to torture (oh wait, have consensual sex with, right?) those ladies again, and that he's about to be tormented in prison. I could be wrong of course, but it seems like he was a lot more with it and paying attention last time he was in court. Is it reality setting in? The possibility of seeing the ladies again in court? I'm still wondering if he was drugged up previously, but if so, why not drug him up for this court appearance too? I realize we'll probably never know.

Does anyone know if there is a transcript of AC's "statement" to the Judge? I've listened to it twice and it's really hard to hear him and he babbles and I would like to read along with it when I watch it again. I googled "Ariel Castro Transcription of Sentencing Statement" - I'm not much of a sleuth, but I only found articles about the sentencing, etc... Any help to a transcription of AC's comments in court the day of sentencing would be greatly appreciated, and TIA!!

ETA: I thought for sure one of our amazing transcriptionists (is that a word?) here on WS would've done one already, but I searched the Media Links *No Discussion* section and didn't see it there. Again, TIA! :seeya:

Maybe no one could stand to listen to him long enough to do a transcript?

I didn't find a court transcript yet, but did find this good and detailed article: http://normantranscript.com/headlines/x1996084256/Ariel-Castro-pleads-guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx