Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight - General discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all my years following Websleuths as a lurker, then subsequently joining, I've never out of all of these cases felt as disgusted as I do right now. I find it appalling that anyone could even hint that this is made up or fabricated. Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight are victims in every sense of the definition. Where is the humanity and compassion when tearing apart their stories and attempting to discredit them?

Hannah Anderson's thread was shut down bc of what people were suggesting. I didn't really understand it as much bc she'd just been rescued and new details were still coming out. Now I 100% agree with that decision - bc she was starting to become further victimized by the innuendo. Posting with suggestions that some of this could be fabricated does exactly the same thing - it further victimizes these very wonderful young ladies. That's pretty damn sad.

In all my years following Websleuths as a lurker, then subsequently joining, I've never out of all of these cases felt as disgusted as I do right now. I find it appalling that anyone could even hint that this is made up or fabricated. Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight are victims in every sense of the definition. Where is the humanity and compassion when tearing apart their stories and attempting to discredit them?

Hannah Anderson's thread was shut down bc of what people were suggesting. I didn't really understand it as much bc she'd just been rescued and new details were still coming out. Now I 100% agree with that decision - bc she was starting to become further victimized by the innuendo. Posting with suggestions that some of this could be fabricated does exactly the same thing - it further victimizes these very wonderful young ladies. That's pretty damn sad.
You're always going to get this internet troll kinda stuff from people looking for attention... They'll say anything (that's for sure)....Additionally, conspiracies aside, I was over @ Salon a couple weeks ago reading some of the commentary about Amanda Berry @ the Roverfest/WMMS gig ... talk about "questionable" commentary about Amanda Berry simply having some overdue fun & her actions... Actions?... how about just she's just decompressing and living..... Not that anyone does, but this kid does not deserve to be "*advertiser censored*" slammed --------this is certain. This irritates me even more than the grand conspiracy bs.! Here's the Salon link for interested parties:

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/31/the_trolls_come_out_for_amanda_berry/

WOW....... just a big WOW....for some people who with no information at all want to
call a victim a liar.
I never understood that.
Still don't.

<modsnip>

Questioning the victims in this case will not be allowed. The girls have been through hell and back. I'm sure they did what they had to, to survive and it couldn't have been easy.

Michelle is just amazing.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to send any moderator a PM.

Thanks,

Salem

Okay Guys - this discussion is over, please let it go. Alert any blaming/conspiracy posts and let the mods review them, okay?

Thanks.

“[Michelle] wants to make a garden [in place of Ariel Castro's house] with a big angel to show how strong she is and how everything’s good now, and she’s free" - Catherine Ademas

Michelle-Knight-3_20130802122434_320_240.JPG

(Michelle & Seymour Ave. resident Altagracia Tejeda)

I hope the young ladies are all doing well, I think of them often.

I just read that and let out a loud gasp! Of course I came straight here!!

Pathetic piece of crap... I hope the girls had the closure they needed by him being sentenced and are OK with this, IYKWIM? Like I hope that they weren't waiting to face him or something in order to be able to move on. I'd hate to think that by him suiciding that they are somehow not able to get the closure they may seek?

I hope it all makes sense...

I think this shows the world what a WEAK COWARD he is!
He held those woman against their will.
He threatened them and abused them (physically, emotionally, and sexually) for TEN years!
They endured. They survived. They have souls that are STILL filled with love and gratitude.
This monster is given a safe, secure private cell. Three meals a day. A lawyer. A bed to rest his head. A roof over his head. And he kills himself after four months? Just shows once again, how incredibly strong Gina, Amanda and Michelle are! And how incredibly weak he was.
I pray the woman can rest a little easier knowing that he will never contact them, speak about them in interviews, or hurt them EVER AGAIN!
I am thankful I am not God, as I would find mercy and forgiveness beyond my grasp in cases like this.

WOW, woke up this morning to hear this on the news!

What a coward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member