Amanda Knox found guilty for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the toilets are different there than they are here, as in very little water in the bowl itself, I would imagine that one will smell the mess with no problem at all. Especially when it had been sitting there all night.

MOO

Ok and a great reason for AK to flush it, for some reason she chose not to and instead decided to leave it there.

Can a Mod change one of the tags in the tag line? If not, can the person that made the tag change it? I noticed that one of the tags says "support the KerchNers". I feel that their correct name should be used instead of the typo. TIA

Ok and a great reason for AK to flush it, for some reason she chose not to and instead decided to leave it there.

I agree that it is odd, however, it does not prove that Amanda had anything to do with what happened to Meredith.

More misinformation. But I suppose that next it will be the feces was below the water line so that it was not noticible by police until Amanda pointed it out, however it somehow made an appearance in time for a photo to be taken of it.

Again, the shower that Amanda used was NOT the same one that RG used the toilet in and neglected to flush.

It's not misinformation that the poo slid down in the toilet.

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Amanda_Knox's_Email_Home

"i then went into the bathroom where i had dried my hair and looked really quickley into the toilet. in my panic i thought i hadnt seen anything there,
which to me meant whoever was in my house had been there when i had
been there. as it turns out the police told me later that the toilet
was full and that the **** had just fallen to the bottom of the
toilet, so i didnt see it."

It's not misinformation that the poo slid down in the toilet.

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Amanda_Knox's_Email_Home

"i then went into the bathroom where i had dried my hair and looked really quickley into the toilet. in my panic i thought i hadnt seen anything there,
which to me meant whoever was in my house had been there when i had
been there. as it turns out the police told me later that the toilet
was full and that the **** had just fallen to the bottom of the
toilet, so i didnt see it."

Photographic evidence shows that it was clearly visible by just glancing into the toilet. The photo was taken by the police or the ones that collected the evidence from the cottage.

I agree that it is odd, however, it does not prove that Amanda had anything to do with what happened to Meredith.

I don't think it's proof of anything and I have never claimed it as such. It simply adds to the list of oddities from the whole morning story.

More misinformation. But I suppose that next it will be the feces was below the water line so that it was not noticible by police until Amanda pointed it out, however it somehow made an appearance in time for a photo to be taken of it.

Again, the shower that Amanda used was NOT the same one that RG used the toilet in and neglected to flush.

I suppose the bigger point is...who sees a toilet full of poop and makes the conscious decision to leave it there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photographic evidence shows that it was clearly visible by just glancing into the toilet. The photo was taken by the police or the ones that collected the evidence from the cottage.

Then I guess AK and RS lied about this as well, they both described this. Those words I quoted are AKs.

I suppose the bigger point is...who sees a toilet full of poop and makes the conscious decision to leave it there?

A sloppy person. A slightly drunk, or stoned, person not seeing straight. A downright dirty person.

The bigger question still is, why is this crap, (literally), being debated? Its not evidence that anybody murdered anybody, so what's the point?

That is a good question. It's like seeing lights on in rooms, but no one is in the room. It's almost a reflex to turn them off, like it should be a reflex to flush a toilet that needs to be flushed.

Otto, this may have been discussed before but I am curious as to why even Sollecito's lawyers in the annulled appeal trial did not claim the "lone wolf" theory? Instead they introduced testimony which was false of different killers?

Maybe it needs to be taken up with Amanda. She said it. Good-luck getting a same story twice though...IMO

A sloppy person. A slightly drunk, or stoned, person not seeing straight. A downright dirty person.

The bigger question still is, why is this crap, (literally), being debated? Its not evidence that anybody murdered anybody, so what's the point?

IMO her consciously leaving it there was deliberate. It was left purposefully while she tried to erase evidence of her participation.

Yes, it was excluded from the trial.

Amanda's interrogations (all of them) were excluded from the trial? The same interrogations that led Edgardo Giobbi (Serious Crime Squad) to say "This has been an investigation of a truly psychological nature. We were able to establish guilt by carefully observing the suspect's psychological and behavioural reactions during the interrogations. We didn't need to rely on other kinds of investigation as this method enabled us to get to the guilty parties in very quick time."? If ALL of the interrogations were tossed out, what was the reason given for that?

IMO her consciously leaving it there was deliberate. It was left purposefully while she tried to erase evidence of her participation.

I fully believe she took the phones, she locked Meredith's door, Meredith was moved and her bra cut also as part of staging.

Otto, this may have been discussed before but I am curious as to why even Sollecito's lawyers in the annulled appeal trial did not claim the "lone wolf" theory? Instead they introduced testimony which was false of different killers?

Sorry, but I don't remember much from the annulled appeal except for some very odd defense witnesses and the questionable Rome Professor report.

One of the odd witnesses was the cross dressing mafia man that wanted a sex change in prison. He claimed that his brother murdered Meredith. It seemed like there was a bit of mockery of the process. I suspect that this verdict and this Judge sobered everyone up.

Amanda's interrogations (all of them) were excluded from the trial? The same interrogations that led Edgardo Giobbi (Serious Crime Squad) to say "This has been an investigation of a truly psychological nature. We were able to establish guilt by carefully observing the suspect's psychological and behavioural reactions during the interrogations. We didn't need to rely on other kinds of investigation as this method enabled us to get to the guilty parties in very quick time."? If ALL of the interrogations were tossed out, what was the reason given for that?

The signed statements on the night that Knox met with an interpreter were excluded from the murder trial. That is what is being discussed ... the "interrogation" and signed statement from Knox. The voluntary statements that Knox submitted on Nov 6 and 7 were included in the evidence for the murder trial.

She committed a crime with Rudy Guede, and then deliberately left solid evidence of Rudy Guede's presence at the crime scene? And then she told the police a story about.....someone that wasn't Rudy Guede?

She must be the dumbest criminal conspirator, and the most inconsistent one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408