Amanda Knox found guilty for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I find her repeated canned answers inauthentic. Her use of the word "testify" & "testimony" laughable. And her refusal to accept any responsibility pathetic.

Her little slip up in the beginning was interesting.

Oh....I certainly do believe that innocent people can be psychologically manipulated into falsely confessing. I don't believe that has anything to do with Amanda falsely accusing an innocent person. Her ignoring the fact that her lie was left uncorrected and her complete lack of remorse for it...appalling.

And I hate her hair cut too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there an alleged sighting of Amanda at a convenience store in the early morning of Nov. 2? If so, wouldn't this be easy to prove/disprove (stores usually have cameras)?

I find her repeated canned answers inauthentic. Her use of the word "testify" & "testimony" laughable. And her refusal to accept any responsibility pathetic.

Her little slip up in the beginning was interesting.

Oh....I certainly do believe that innocent people can be psychologically manipulated into falsely confessing. I don't believe that has anything to do with Amanda falsely accusing an innocent person.

:trainwreck:

And her refusal to accept any responsibility pathetic.

And I hate her hair cut too.

Bad hair! Inauthentic language! Canned answers! Heinous woman who should wear a scarlett A! Heathen witch! Burn at the stake! Throw her in jail stat!

If she had nothing to do with MK's murder why should she accept any responsibility for that? She should, however, apologize to Patrick L.

Bad hair! Inauthentic language! Throw her in jail stat!

If she had nothing to do with MK's murder why should she accept any responsibility for that? She should, however, apologize to Patrick L.

Yeah, Patrick ...
Have you ever heard her apologize for what she did? express any remorse? Accept responsibility and send him the check?

Talk about a train wreck.:trainwreck:

I though Nencini was so magisterial and regal during all the proceedings, and then he has to turn into a gossipy gabber with the press :furious: I cannot believe it:

Amanda Knox judge Alessandro Nencini faces inquiry over media comments following guilty verdict in Meredith Kercher case

The judge who announced the guilty verdicts against Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito for the murder of Meredith Kercher is facing allegations of impropriety.

Members of the magistrate's governing body said they will request an inquiry into Florence Judge Alessandro Nencini for comments made to Italian media following Thursday's guilty verdict.

The magistrates seeking the inquiry said Nencini had violated the secrecy of deliberations and that comments on Sollecito's trial strategy suggests "partiality". An inquiry can result in disciplinary action.

Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera quoted Nencini as saying Sollecito's decision not to testify deprived the court of cross-examination.

The defence said the judge's reported comments could form part of its planned appeal of the verdict against their client.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...verdict-in-meredith-kercher-case-9105312.html

Yeah, Patrick ...
Have you ever heard her apologize for what she did? express any remorse? Accept responsibility and send him the check?

Considering I've never heard any part of the infamous interview/interrogation, I'd say my chances of being privy to any communication between any of the direct parties in this case would be nil, nor would I ever expect to be privy.

Yep!

All that talking and what did she say?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She just went around in circles. Also, I can't stand how the interviewer did not ask her a single question about any actual evidence in the case. Or maybe that was part of the agreement to do the interview?

I also loved the part where she was talking about being shocked when RS changed his alibi and said she wasn't with him, and then her friend had to remind her that it wasn't true. And she was like, oh yeah, and it wasn't true. That was the last thing she thought of when trying to explain why he said that. :floorlaugh:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She just went around in circles. Also, I can't stand how the interviewer did not ask her a single question about any actual evidence in the case. Or maybe that was part of the agreement to do the interview?

I also loved the part where she was talking about being shocked when RS changed his alibi and said she wasn't with him, and then her friend had to remind her that it wasn't true. And she was like, oh yeah, and it wasn't true. That was the last thing she thought of when trying to explain why he said that. :floorlaugh:

Is Knox having difficulties remembering her lines even though she has been reciting them for 6 years? I sure hope it's not that short term memory problem that comes with pot abuse.

Could Amanda just be one of those truly inarticulate people? The ones who sound like they're kind of out of it and flaky? I remember thinking that of her when I heard her speak a few years ago.

Could Amanda just be one of those truly inarticulate people? The ones who sound like they're kind of out of it and flaky? I remember thinking that of her when I heard her speak a few years ago.

That was the defense theory in the trial: Knox suffers from the Amelie Syndrome.
Prison guards disagreed that Knox suffered from any mental deficiency. They described her as hard and unemotional.

I actually wondered if she had Asperger's Syndrome because of her affect and some other mannerisms.

I actually wondered if she had Asperger's Syndrome because of her affect and some other mannerisms.

She has never been diagnosed with any medical problems, or learning disabilities.

Otto, I'm hoping you can help me out because I've been unable to find an answer on google.

Can a prosecutor in Italy ask a defendant questions if they have chosen not to testify?

Is Knox having difficulties remembering her lines even though she has been reciting them for 6 years? I sure hope it's not that short term memory problem that comes with pot abuse.

Maybe she is developing the "Fog" defense that we have seen so much of lately. LOL:twocents:

Otto, I'm hoping you can help me out because I've been unable to find an answer on google.

Can a prosecutor in Italy ask a defendant questions if they have chosen not to testify?

I think that questions can be asked, but if they relate to one's criminal activities, I think there is the option to remain silent. However, I can only base an answer on what we've seen previously in the case, especially regarding Guede.

Defence Counsel Saccarelli; Guede defense lawyer:

"If you allow me I wanted to make a clarification to this Court. In the main vain I just wanted to say that Rudy Guede today is a witness only for the facts concerning the statements already made by Mario Alessi at the last hearing, he cannot report on other facts, only on these. I think the letter refers, however, from what I read, to the culpability of some persons and therefore it should not be admitted just because Rudy Guede is a witness, I repeat, today only the facts relating to declarations made by Alessi, witness assisted under Article 197 bis this is why I am opposed to the production because Rudy Hermann Guede has the right to remain silent about the facts on which he was sentenced and I think the letter reproduces also these facts, it does not speak only about Alessi. "

PDF of Guede Testimony:
http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/images/4/47/Testimony_06_27_11.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members