Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been explained what key that is that was left on Meredith's jeans after she was killed? Is it the key to the front door of the cottage?

I believe that was a part of the lock from her door.

Yes, but the cat dying as a result of the fire would lead one to think it was an accident. That has a different connotation than "killing a cat," IMO.
"Killing a cat" implies some intent involved, such as taking a knife and cutting the cat to pieces, burning the cat by throwing gasoline on it and then setting it on fire just for the fun of it, taking a piece of rope and attaching it to a tree and hanging the cat, etc..

I never said the fire or cat's demise was not an accident; I specifically said it was a "burglary gone wrong".

Has it ever been explained what key that is that was left on Meredith's jeans after she was killed? Is it the key to the front door of the cottage?

I've never heard about a key in Meredith's pants. Would you happen to have a link? I'd like to know more about it as well.

I never said the fire or cat's demise was not an accident; I specifically said it was a "burglary gone wrong".

I believe that accusation came from the site that was linked and created by the same person(s) that created IIP.

The difference is in the evidence.
Lack of, in case of your theory.Plenty, when it comes to the police lying, manipulating, mishandling and destroying evidence.

bbm

Yes, I understand that destroying and tampering with and mainpulating evidence might cause the amount of evidence to decrease or be changed from its original state.

She included details like undressing in her room before the shower. I don't know why she left out certain details, do you? Like I said I pointed out all the details she did include about the mat. Perhaps she failed to mention the bathmat boogie because it didn't happen and she hadn't thought it up yet.
Or perhaps it wasn't important at the moment. She also doesn't mention what movies they watched either or that Popovic came or that Lumumba texted her. All of it became important later.

SO why would she include this one particular detail?

The linked website certainly gave me the impression that Guede was a cat killer and that he deliberately set a fire, but isn't exactly true:

"In the month and a half that Meredith Kercher was in Italy, Guede had robbed four people, two of which through a second story window, once using a rock. He had eaten food, set a fire, killed a cat and was caught red-handed with stolen goods from two of those robberies."

http://wrongfulconvictionnews.com/the-murder-of-meredith-kercher/

I've never heard about a key in Meredith's pants. Would you happen to have a link? I'd like to know more about it as well.

To me it looked like it could have been a key, however I have never been to Italy and do not know what their keys look like. There was a brass item that was photographed on Meredith's jeans that appears flat with two prongs on the end of it. Amber said that she believes it was part of the door lock that broke off.

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/PhotoGallery4.html

I included that part that shows the door and the only part where I can see that the thing on Meredith's jeans could have come from.

Attachments

• meredithroom__28_.jpg
    meredithroom__28_.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13
  • meredithdoor__9_.jpg
    meredithdoor__9_.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
Or perhaps it wasn't important at the moment. She also doesn't mention what movies they watched either or that Popovic came or that Lumumba texted her. All of it became important later.

SO why would she include this one particular detail?

This was my question to you. I have no plans of going round and round about this. You have your opinion and I have mine and we've both said how we reached our opinions.

Not easier, the distance is basically the same as Filomena's window.
Much harder to throw a rock, however.

Really hard to throw a rock while standing on a balcony and why not just use his handy little glass breaking hammer he carried? There's a big difference in hanging from a 2nd story window and climbing over a rail onto a balcony. I'm sorry if you don't know the difference.

bbm

Yes, I understand that destroying and tampering with and mainpulating evidence might cause the amount of evidence to decrease or be changed from its original state.

How did they destroy the evidence of undressing the victim and manipulating the body? There is a lot of blood around the body that they would have stepped in. Instead there are only numerous Guede's prints around and Guede's DNA on the clothing.

How do you imagine the planting of DNA in victim's vagina that you theorized?

Really hard to throw a rock while standing on a balcony and why not just use his handy little glass breaking hammer he carried? There's a big difference in hanging from a 2nd story window and climbing over a rail onto a balcony. I'm sorry if you don't know the difference.
Climbing over a rail on a second story balcony. Doesn't look that much safer.

Throwing a rock standing on the balcony is not a smart thing. What if someone was inside or some neighbour noticed the noise? Climbing back down takes precious time if there's need to run away.

The linked website certainly gave me the impression that Guede was a cat killer and that he deliberately set a fire, but isn't exactly true:

"In the month and a half that Meredith Kercher was in Italy, Guede had robbed four people, two of which through a second story window, once using a rock. He had eaten food, set a fire, killed a cat and was caught red-handed with stolen goods from two of those robberies."

http://wrongfulconvictionnews.com/the-murder-of-meredith-kercher/

So? I make up my own mind based on evidence I read from sites I know are biased in both directions. If you believe a MSM (or otherwise) report exists that someone other than Rudy was charged for the fire, the lawyers' stolen goods, Christian Tramontano's knife wielding intruder or the (2) nursery break-ins, let's see something like that.

Much, much easier. Let's see.....several feet less to climb up, easy rails already provided to grab onto, involves more easy and simple walking rather than climbing, no shutters to deal with (while hanging off a wall), no need for needing to somehow manage rock and open shutter at same time and risk falling or getting cut all over with glass, or alternatively, climbing twice - if shutters were closed, less risk of falling back and dying, less risk of breaking bones, less risk of being seen, the wall texture is less slippery than the brick - so less risk of dying, and more.

This was my question to you. I have no plans of going round and round about this. You have your opinion and I have mine and we've both said how we reached our opinions.

The other question to you is why do you think she didn't include Lumumba's text or Popovic or what movies she watched in the e-mail you claim is very detailed? How is that different than not mentioning forgetting a towel?

I'm ready to change my opinion if you have some explanation for this.

There is nothing similar between
  • tossing a nine pound rock from a parking pad a distance of 13 feet to break a shuttered window, and
  • standing on the balcony breaking a window that is inches away.

There is also nothing similar between
  • scaling a shear wall at night, possibly in the rain, with nothing to hold onto except a small window ledge covered with broken glass, and
  • climbing up a window/door grill, using the patio railing to hoist himself up, and breaking a window that is accessible without perching on a narrow ledge

Did Rudy know for certain that all of the guys in the downstairs cottage were gone for the weekend?

So? I make up my own mind based on evidence I read from sites I know are biased in both directions. If you believe a MSM (or otherwise) report exists that someone other than Rudy was charged for the fire, the lawyers' stolen goods, Christian Tramontano's knife wielding intruder or the (2) nursery break-ins, let's see something like that.

We all form our opinions based on the validity of the information we read. The linked site said that Guede "set a fire" and "killed a cat". I had never seen any verifiable information about arson and animal killing, so had I put down to rumor. When I read that this morning, I did envision Guede torturing a cat and deliberately committing arson. Then it was posted that the fire was an accident, where a scarf on a lamp started on fire. That doesn't realy seem like arson. If the cat died in the fire, that doesn't really seem like killing a cat. Regarding a stolen watch, although Guede had a watch in his backpack, apparently there was no reason for police to be suspicious about the watch as the watch was not confiscated.

In my humble opinion, it still appears to be little more than rumor.

I won't be searching for links about an accidental fire in Perugia where a cat died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1