Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know there was anything modern about the cottage.
That's the problem, incomplete understanding of the evidence. The windows facing the balcony were new, modern frames with strong double panes.
Filomena's window was a rickety ancient single pane that didn't even close properly according to her testimony.

As far as the ledge, isn't it claimed that RG sat there and removed glass stacking in a nice little pile? Or was he hanging from the ledge when he did that?
I think he was standing on the foothold below just like the guy in British TV reconstruction while opening the window.

That's the problem, incomplete understanding of the evidence. The windows facing the balcony were new, modern frames with strong double panes.
Filomena's window was a rickety ancient single pane that didn't even close properly according to her testimony.

I think he was standing on the foothold below just like the guy in British TV reconstruction while opening the window.

I have a very clear understanding of the evidence, I went on to say the glass type doesn't matter IMO.

Clearly the glass on the balcony can be broken. It was a point of entry in a B&E later.

I didn't know there was anything modern about the cottage. Either way breaking glass is breaking glass IMO.

As far as the ledge, isn't it claimed that RG sat there and removed glass stacking in a nice little pile? Or was he hanging from the ledge when he did that?

Someone else broke into the cottage by climbing the metal grill, hopping over the railing to the patio/balcony and entering through the kitchen window. There was nothing new, or modern, about the kitchen window. A real burglar could have chosen whether to break the kitchen window and climb through the window, or break the glass in the French doors and walk through the door. I doubt that a real burglar would scale a shear, two storey wall in the dark that has interior and exterior shutters, as the exterior shutters first had to be opened, then the rock had to be thrown, and then the interior shutters and window had to be opened. It's an awful lot of extra work when the kitchen window is so convenient.

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Raffaele_Sollecito's_Nov_5th_2007_Statement_to_the_Police

He also explains his reasoning for making this statement in his prison diary.
Which he wasn't coerced to write.

This is not a transcript, it's a link to the fake wiki that supposedly further quotes some media article.

In his book Raffaele quotes the statement the cops made him sign:

“In my last statement I told you a lot of crap because she [Amanda] talked me into her version of events, and I didn’t think about the inconsistencies.”

It was something he signed during the overnight interrogation without a lawyer, just like I said.

This is not a transcript, it's a link to the fake wiki that supposedly further quotes some media article.

“In my last statement I told you a lot of crap because she [Amanda] talked me into her version of events, and I didn’t think about the inconsistencies.”

It was something he signed during the overnight interrogation without a lawyer, just like I said.

I don't trust anything RS says in his book, he's a proven liar. He can't even tell the truth about when they arrived for that questioning, much less what went on in it.

Yes, both of them "changed their stories" during the overnight unrecorded interrogation without a lawyer.

I wonder what would the recording show.

It's more than that, there are the letters he wrote to his dad as well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a very clear understanding of the evidence, I went on to say the glass type doesn't matter IMO.
OK, but you haven't addressed the gist of my argument. Here it is again:

Braking modern hard double layered glass on the balcony would make a lot of noise. Let's say some neighbor hears it, looks and see a person there. The police would have surprised Guede inside the cottage.

OTOH Guede could break Filomena's ancient single pane window and withdraw into darkness to wait and see if someone noticed and then enter safely.

Clearly the glass on the balcony can be broken. It was a point of entry in a B&E later.
I don't think a window on the balcony was broken. Do you have a reliable source for this?

Thanks, but I've read those texts and there was nothing such. There was no mention of Amanda at all in them.

Then you didn't read them all.

I don't trust anything RS says in his book, he's a proven liar. He can't even tell the truth about when they arrived for that questioning, much less what went on in it.

You think he falsified the quote? Why? It seems quite close to what you gave above.

Sorry but your link points to something about Mr Bieber.

I've read the texts. There's nothing about Amanda there. I think you've misunderstood something.

I've clicked it 3 times and it takes me directly to the text where RS states this. No worries. I'm sure it wouldn't mean anything to you any way.

I've clicked it 3 times and it takes me directly to the text where RS states this. No worries. I'm sure it wouldn't mean anything to you any way.

It would change my opinion about Raffaele, definitely.
Could you post a screenshot?

He can't claim he didn't understand the language...lol
He didn't claim he was slapped around too, did he?

Sorry but your link points to something about Mr Bieber.

I've read the texts. There's nothing about Amanda there. I think you've misunderstood something.

Comes up to the texts for me.

I did see a text from purportedly Raffaele where he mentions a crazy woman who just wanted fame, but it's clear from the context he wasn't talking about either Amanda Knox or Kelsey Kay, but someone else.

He can't claim he didn't understand the language...lol
He didn't claim he was slapped around too, did he?

I must say I can't see anything funny in an overnight unrecorded interrogation without lawyer.

In fact I think as an interrogator I'd get you to sign things in a few hours in similar circumstances without much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4