Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would change my opinion about Raffaele, definitely.
Could you post a screenshot?

Nope. If you can't click the link yourself to look at it I'm not playing your game.

Nope. If you can't click the link yourself to look at it I'm not playing your game.

I clicked it. Doesn't work. Redirects to Bieber outside of US I'm afraid.
Anyway I'm quite sure you're mistaken, because I've read the texts already.

une8emag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see a text from purportedly Raffaele where he mentions a crazy woman who just wanted fame, but it's clear from the context he wasn't talking about either Amanda Knox or Kelsey Kay, but someone else.

Looks like I'm not the only one, thanks.

I did see a text from purportedly Raffaele where he mentions a crazy woman who just wanted fame, but it's clear from the context he wasn't talking about either Amanda Knox or Kelsey Kay, but someone else.

Really? Clear in what way? Does he know several famous women?

une8emag.jpg

I realize the English is broken, but right before this he says, "no girl like what I'm into, nobody want this fame," so it's clear IMO that he was talking about someone who "wanted this fame" after his relationship with Knox was over, not that he was talking about their earlier relationship, when they were not yet famous.

I realize the English is broken, but right before this he says, "no girl like what I'm into, nobody want this fame," so it's clear IMO that he was talking about someone who "wanted this fame" after his relationship with Knox was over, not that he was talking about their earlier relationship, when they were not yet famous.

When read in context, it's clear to me he's speaking about Amanda.

There is nothing about "famous women" in the text finally posted here.

Wow...that's all I can say.

If you couldn't find the link by clicking why should I be surprised you can't read the previous text and understand he's talking about AK...most likely the ONLY famous woman he knows.

So sad.

Myvice,

It's clear he says no girl likes the situation he's in, the fame of accused murderer.

That's really it? That's all? Nothing about Amanda, no mention of Amanda.

You wrote:
RS stating in a text that AK was a crazy girl that wanted fame that had mental issues.

no wonder you were so hesitant in providing the actual quote. It doesn't say this AT ALL.

Wow...that's all I can say.

If you couldn't find the link by clicking why should I be surprised you can't read the previous text and understand he's talking about AK...most likely the ONLY famous woman he knows.

So sad.

Quote the text about the "famous woman", prove me wrong.

It's my opinion that Sollecito is referring to Knox when he describes a crazy girl, affected by mental illness, that wanted fame ... a fame that he didn't want.

Myvice,

It's clear he says no girl likes the situation he's in, the fame of accused murderer.

That's really it? That's all? Nothing about Amanda, no mention of Amanda.

You wrote:

no wonder you were so hesitant in providing the actual quote. It doesn't say this AT ALL.

LOL!!!

Yes, going back to FIND you the link shows my hesitancy alright!

QUOTE: Only a crazy girl WANTED this fame, but SHE was really affected by mental illness.

He is speaking of a particular person within the discussion of the murder. It has already happened, clearly. Take it how you want. You will anyway.

I've directed you to the link, brought the link forward, a screen shot was provided, and I gave you the direct quote. If that is hesitancy....well I guess a lot of things make sense now.

It's my opinion that Sollecito is referring to Knox when he describes a crazy girl, affected by mental illness, that wants fame ... a fame that he didn't want.
It hit me that way as well, and recall when Sollecito told his father in a letter from prison that Knox lived only for pleasure and that "her hold on reality was nearly non-existent".

Here is Raffele's quote on Amanda from his letter to his father (I will have to find the exact link anon):

“She lived her life like a dream, she was detached from reality, she couldn't distinguish dream from reality. Her life seemed to be pure pleasure; she had a contact with reality that was almost non-existent.”

It's my opinion that Sollecito is referring to Knox when he describes a crazy girl, affected by mental illness, that wanted fame ... a fame that he didn't want.

Is that the latest motivation attributed to Knox? She did it for the fame?

Here is Raffele's quote on Amanda from his letter to his father (I will have to find the exact link anon):

“She lived her life like a dream, she was detached from reality, she couldn't distinguish dream from reality. Her life seemed to be pure pleasure; she had a contact with reality that was almost non-existent.”

I'm not interested.
I was under impression that Myvice has a real quote saying what he/she said.

I understand that I was right from the beginning and he/she has nothing of that kind, only some "statement analysis" which to me is confirmation bias in the extreme. Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude