Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I have never seen good close-up photos of both ears during that time period. I noted multiple piercings on the one photo you posted. Supposedly she was a poor domestic cleaner so no telling how long that small droplet had been there.

Yes, multiple piercings and one missing/not put in it seems.

She might have been... but maybe the other 3 good domestic cleaners would have taken care of it.

To be honest I have never seen good close-up photos of both ears during that time period. I noted multiple piercings on the one photo you posted. Supposedly she was a poor domestic cleaner so no telling how long that small droplet had been there.

Close-up of Knox's ears have been posted over the last six years. Knox stated that the blood was not there the night before the murder.

However, after the murder:

"it was after i stepped
out of the shower and onto the mat that i noticed the blood in the
bathroom. it was on the mat i was using to dry my feet and there were
drops of blood in the sink. at first i thought the blood might have come from my ears which i had pierced extrensively not too long ago,
but then immediately i know it wasnt mine becaus the stains on the mat
were too big for just droplets form my ear, and when i touched the
blood in the sink it was caked on already. there was also blood
smeered on the faucet. again, however, i thought it was strange,
because my roommates and i are very clean and we wouldnt leave blood
int he bathroom, but i assumed that perhaps meredith was having
menstral issues and hadnt cleaned up yet. ew, but nothing to worry
about."

http://www.anorak.co.uk/379615/news...ginal-email-home-and-a-five-page-denial.html/

I agree that is what it looks like. There is no link to that graph.

What makes the graph look like it has been altered such that Lumumba's name is replaced with Filomina's?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...CSI-style-probe-try-answer-key-questions.html

I've never seen this before - very interesting recreation attempts of various crime scene theories.

What I was looking for was any photo documentation of the "glass fragments on top of Filomena's clothes." Has anyone seen anything like that?

Can we not rely on eye witness testimony?

Isn't that reconstruction story related to the video where the climber grabbed onto the bars on Filomina's bedroom window to demonstrate how easy it is to scale the wall in the middle of the day in 2013?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...CSI-style-probe-try-answer-key-questions.html

I've never seen this before - very interesting recreation attempts of various crime scene theories.

What I was looking for was any photo documentation of the "glass fragments on top of Filomena's clothes." Has anyone seen anything like that?
I never saw this reconstruction, either. Was it used in the appeal process in Florence? (as I see it was constructed just as the court was coming into session).

Can we? There are quite a few photos of Filomena's room showing glass fragments and clothing. Is it unreasonable to expect to see the "glass scattered over the top of the clothing?"

Wouldn't an investigator making a theory of "staging" based on glass being on top of the clothing take a photo of same? I would, if only to support my memory at a later date.

Eyewitness accounts would be direct evidence. And if anyone admits there is direct evidence no one can run around screaming it's all circumstantial. (As if circumstantial evidence is somehow less than...it's not)
From your link ...
Ms Knox said she is now trying to fight back against her accusers because she wasn't given the chance before and said she will take a lie detector test to prove her innocence.

So did she undergo a polygraph? Not arranged by her lawyers? Where are those questions and results?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never saw this reconstruction, either. Was it used in the appeal process in Florence? (as I see it was constructed just as the court was coming into session).

I have no idea. I only found it because I was doing a search for glass +clothes perugia kercher.

It's the same two people that are in the climber video and it is not part of the trial evidence, most likely because it is not realistic.

Yes, multiple piercings and one missing/not put in it seems.

She might have been... but maybe the other 3 good domestic cleaners would have taken care of it.

Welcome back Dgfred long time no see!

Hey... I needed another one of those sanity breaks. Thanks!!!

My pal Lynda stirred up my return.

Looking forward to Jan 30 and justice.

Knox is still lying. She spent four years in prison for falsing accusing a man of murder. Has she forgotten? Is she confused? Is she simply a liar?

"While I must continue to have faith in the Italian legal process, it doesn’t change the fact that I spent four years imprisoned for something I didn’t do."

In fact, nothing has changed. She is still a ruthless liar if she denies that her prison time was justified.

"At the beginning, my public image was of a young but ruthless liar"

Knox states that Guede got off easy, but that isn't true. He was given the same 25 year sentence. The only difference is that he chose the abbreviated trial option, something that was available to Knox. Six years later Knox is still not telling the truth; lying.

"It’s conspicuous how easy Rudy Guede got off, considering the evidence against him. ... I think he got a deal with the prosecution for a lesser sentence against him by “informing against Raffaele and I.” "

http://nypost.com/2013/09/15/amanda-knox-trial-hell-left-me-broke-and-broken/

It's the same two people that are in the climber video and it is not part of the trial evidence, most likely because it is not realistic.

The prosecution had to prove it, that the climbing was impossible e.g. by a report of an expert, but they hadn't. It was only an assertion without evidence.

The prosecution had to prove it, that the climbing was impossible e.g. by a report of an expert, but they hadn't. It was only an assertion without evidence.

The prosecution has to prove that the break in was staged, not that it was impossible to scale the wall.

The prosecution has to prove that the break in was staged, not that it was impossible to scale the wall.

And they proved the break in was staged by the investigators' eyewitness accounts and assumptions?

And they proved the break in was staged by the investigators' eyewitness accounts and assumptions?

Apparently yes, the prosecution demonstrated that the break in was staged. It's all in the Massei Report.

Apparently yes, the prosecution demonstrated that the break in was staged. It's all in the Massei Report.

Had the prosecution proved it by a report of an expert? No! It was also a assertion without evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member