Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox and Sollecito really are determined to force the people (prosecutor's office) to have an absolutely air tight argument.

So, what were Knox's fluids doing under the handle of the alleged murder weapon? It's all well and good to claim that there is evidence of both Knox and the victim on the alleged murder victim, but what was her "fluid" DNA doing under the knife handle ... only discovered after the handle was taken apart?

As to "bruises and cuts" : in one of the photos taken of Knox and Raf outside the cottage when LE was investigating the crime scene, you can clearly see a mark on Knox's neck, which IMO, looks like a cut.

can you link a police report or official statement that mentions a suspicious cut or marking on amanda's neck? i know a roommate said there was a mark... but if it didn't warrant any attention or mention by police then it would appear to not be important, right?

Why does she say unequivocally, "The knife is the murder weapon"?

i hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. could she have meant that it is the murder weapon according to the prosecution without having said so?

The police is not the prosecution, and I take anything that comes from the Daily Mail with a grain of salt. Oh so now it is an open question? It was stated as fact that the medical staff was lying to her for some reason.

the link provided above contains info gleaned from the daily mail according to the notes... but earlier that same source was dissed ^^^... doesn't exactly bode well for consistency or accuracy...

Fluids would mean saliva, blood, or urine ... did I miss anything? Why would Knox's fluid, such as saliva, blood, or urine be on the knife?

a sneeze? also, when i chop onions i tear up like crazy... :twocents:

The drug AK and RS were "messed up on" was pot, which has the complete opposite effect of this. You are more likely to grab a bag of Doritos, watch a 3 stooges movie and have giggle fits. This same drug is now legal in 2 states, and most likely a lot more soon.

Jim

Sollecito was interested in hashish, and has a history of police involvement for stronger drugs (than pot and hashish). Guide and Sollecito do not have criminal records, although both have prior interactions with police, and they were both familiar with Knox through the party/drug scene.

Are you thinking that Sollecito was only a pot smoker? Are you also thinking that he only smoked pot when he was nervous, bored, with an American girl he picked up on the street, making dinner, reading, going to sleep and so on? There is more to Sollecito's drug history, and Knox claims that she was simply living the same drug fused live that Sollecito was living.

They turned off their cell phones after Knox knew that she didn't have to work, they wandered out to find drugs, they ran into Guede, they went to the cottage to get loaded. They got loaded, and somehow Knox was arguing with Meredith about Meredith's missing rent money (Guede mentions this unusual fact), next thing we know, Guede, Knox and Sollecito are in Meredith's bedroom ... and it ends badly. I'm sure that Knox and Sollecito didn't mean for their sex game and theft to end in murder, but it did.

Meredith Kercher is the victim. The three persons convicted of the murder have continued, for six year, to use every trick up their sleeves (including PR companies) to get out from under the murder of Meredith Kercher that they committed in Perugia on November 1, 2007.

[video=youtube;AFzmNqjeWOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFzmNqjeWOE[/video]

They had at least from the murder until the evening of the 5th.

The knife was on the landlord's inventory list.
The knife was a trophy of some sort.
Didn't think they would be suspected.
Cleaned thoroughly and put back.
??????

I don't really know how a killer(s) would think... especially if they are smoking it up every chance they get. RS claimed he smoked a joint every time he was anxious... and he seems an anxious type of person. That was without even being a suspect in a murder.

:floorlaugh:

I love the idea of AK and RS going on this impulsive killing spree and then thinking, "well, we had better return the knife because it was on the landlord's inventory."

Sollecito was interested in hashish, and has a history of police involvement for stronger drugs (than pot and hashish). Guide and Sollecito do not have criminal records, although both have prior interactions with police, and they were both familiar with Knox through the party/drug scene.

Are you thinking that Sollecito was only a pot smoker? Are you also thinking that he only smoked pot when he was nervous, bored, with an American girl he picked up on the street, making dinner, reading, going to sleep and so on? There is more to Sollecito's drug history, and Knox claims that she was simply living the same drug fused live that Sollecito was living.

They turned off their cell phones after Knox knew that she didn't have to work, they wandered out to find drugs, they ran into Guede, they went to the cottage to get loaded. They got loaded, and somehow Knox was arguing with Meredith about Meredith's missing rent money (Guede mentions this unusual fact), next thing we know, Guede, Knox and Sollecito are in Meredith's bedroom ... and it ends badly. I'm sure that Knox and Sollecito didn't mean for their sex game and theft to end in murder, but it did.

Meredith Kercher is the victim. The three persons convicted of the murder have continued, for six year, to use every trick up their sleeves (including PR companies) to get out from under the murder of Meredith Kercher that they committed in Perugia on November 1, 2007.

Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette - Hello (-HQ music Quality-) - YouTube

I think the idea of the drug scene is completely misleading in this case. To me, there is a huge difference between buying/smoking marijuana and being involved in the regular trade and taking of higher class narcotics. To say otherwise is either naive or deliberately misleading.

So I take it from your comment above that you do believe the sex game gone wrong theory? Interesting. That's almost entirely implausible to me, given the fact that none of the 4 parties knew each other particularly well. How on Earth would that be orchestrated?

a sneeze? also, when i chop onions i tear up like crazy... :twocents:

Or sweat maybe?

I don't find it troubling, anyway, since it's unlikely to have been the murder weapon.

Since there were no stab wounds on Knox, it's not like it would be her blood.

It's been a while since we had some good Daily Mail content:

"For four weeks he had quietly tolerated her wild mood swings, crass sexual innuendo and complete unwillingness to do any work so terminating her employment was, on the face of it, a wise decision.

... For just a week later, he believes, 20-year-old Amanda took her revenge by framing the 38-year-old Perugian club owner for the murder of her British friend, Meredith Kercher, whose half-naked body was discovered in a pool of blood by police on November 2.

Amanda painted him as a violent sexual predator who had raped the 21-year-old student before savagely slitting her throat and left him to languish in jail for a fortnight for a crime he didn't commit.

... the infamous "Foxy Knoxy", and tells how the seemingly quintessential American turned into a tormented monster eaten up by anger towards both himself and Meredith.

... To be evil you have to have a soul. "Amanda doesn't. She's empty; dead inside. She's the ultimate actress, able to switch her emotions on and off in an instant. I don't believe a word she says. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. But those lies have stained me for ever.

... I didn't realise it at the time, but now I see that she was jealous. She wanted to be the queen bee, and as the weeks passed, it became clear that she wasn't. She hated anyone stealing her limelight ? and that included Meredith."

... she was more interested in making herself available to his male customers than making herself useful at the bar.

"Every time I looked round she was flirting with a different guy," he says.

... She just felt so threatened by other women." Economics graduate Aleksandra adds: "Amanda was so cold. She seemed like a girl who would do anything to get her way, and her man."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Lumumba-reveals-framed-Merediths-murder.html

:floorlaugh:

Typical Daily Mail hyperbole.

You only have to look at the first paragraph in which they claim he terminated her employment. It wasn't terminated, she was still working there, hence the infamous 'see you later' text.

The women I know who are threatened by women don't have female friends. Yet Knox had such a dedicated relationship with Madison Paxton.

Knox and Sollecito really are determined to force the people (prosecutor's office) to have an absolutely air tight argument.

So, what were Knox's fluids doing under the handle of the alleged murder weapon? It's all well and good to claim that there is evidence of both Knox and the victim on the alleged murder victim, but what was her "fluid" DNA doing under the knife handle ... only discovered after the handle was taken apart?
The knife was not taken apart. There is no evidence of blood, urine, saliva, or any other fluid. However, touch DNA arises partially from perspiration, which has cell-free nucleic acids.

I think the idea of the drug scene is completely misleading in this case. To me, there is a huge difference between buying/smoking marijuana and being involved in the regular trade and taking of higher class narcotics. To say otherwise is either naive or deliberately misleading.

So I take it from your comment above that you do believe the sex game gone wrong theory? Interesting. That's almost entirely implausible to me, given the fact that none of the 4 parties knew each other particularly well. How on Earth would that be orchestrated?

Do we know for a fact the 3 accused didn't know each other?

The knife was not taken apart. There is no evidence of blood, urine, saliva, or any other fluid. However, touch DNA arises partially from perspiration, which has cell-free nucleic acids.

I wish I could find the article and the photo but I recall the knife being taken apart

Will keep looking.

We know that all 4 people met each other, but had not known each other long at all. And in the case of RG all three had only met him once or twice.

We know that Amanda (and Meredith) met Rafaelle one week before the murder. At her initial questioning, Amanda listed Rudy amongst the visitors to the cottage (downstairs) but did not know his name.

There are multiple people who testified to Amanda and Meredith having been at a party downstairs at the same time as Rudy, and one or two occasions where Amanda and Rudy were in the same place.

All of the testified to encounters between Amanda and Rudy happened before Amanda met Raffaele.

I don't know how to prove further the lack of connection. What there is, is absolutely no evidence of any connection. No phone calls, emails, friend requests, etc.

The drug AK and RS were "messed up on" was pot, which has the complete opposite effect of this. You are more likely to grab a bag of Doritos, watch a 3 stooges movie and have giggle fits. This same drug is now legal in 2 states, and most likely a lot more soon.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry jim But how do you know all they were on was pot? I'm aware of the effects of pot. It wouldn't be the first time someone has lied about drugs and they don't have the best track record for telling the truth when it comes to that night.

I wish I could find the article and the photo but I recall the knife being taken apart

Will keep looking.
My understanding is that Conti and Vecchiotti flexed the knife and swabbed near the base of the blade, where it joins the handle. However, they had previously asked for permission to disassemble the knife but were refused. "With the agreement of the parties, two further samples were taken from the point of contact between the blade and the handle, on opposite sides of the knife, and these samples were indicated with the letters H-I."

Why is the idea of a drug scene misleading? They have admitted to being on drugs that night. So all they admit to is pot, doesn't mean they are telling the truth. Otto said it perfectly.

can you link a police report or official statement that mentions a suspicious cut or marking on amanda's neck? i know a roommate said there was a mark... but if it didn't warrant any attention or mention by police then it would appear to not be important, right?

i hadn't noticed that until you pointed it out. could she have meant that it is the murder weapon according to the prosecution without having said so?

the link provided above contains info gleaned from the daily mail according to the notes... but earlier that same source was dissed ^^^... doesn't exactly bode well for consistency or accuracy...

When you ask for a police report about injuries to Knox, are you thinking about the abrasion on her neck? With all the abuse that Knox claims she experienced at the hands of police, surely she was stripped and photographed ... or no? Was the abuse restricted to her decision to voluntarily go to the police station to tell lies, flipping cartwheels, but she wasn't even photographed? Was the police abuse all in her imagination?

Speaking of cartwheels, let's step back and have another look at that:

"Accounts of Knox doing splits and cartwheels as she awaited questioning by the police are a distortion of the behavior of a teenager exhibiting restlessness, Bremner argues, and depictions of a hypersexualized relationship with her "on-again, off-again" boyfriend Sollecito have been overly dramatized.

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1904571,00.html#ixzz0aVwcOwTk

This description was prior to the stepfather's yoga brainwave, and part of the PR campaign to turn a 20 year old woman into a 10 year old child. Why does a woman, a murder suspect, need to be portrayed as a child again?

We know that Amanda (and Meredith) met Rafaelle one week before the murder. At her initial questioning, Amanda listed Rudy amongst the visitors to the cottage (downstairs) but did not know his name.

There are multiple people who testified to Amanda and Meredith having been at a party downstairs at the same time as Rudy, and one or two occasions where Amanda and Rudy were in the same place.

All of the testified to encounters between Amanda and Rudy happened before Amanda met Raffaele.

I don't know how to prove further the lack of connection. What there is, is absolutely no evidence of any connection. No phone calls, emails, friend requests, etc.

"[Sollecito] said: "I have known Amanda for two weeks. From the night that I met her she started sleeping at my house."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568640/Suspect-statements-in-Kercher-murder-case.html

Knox stated during the trial that she had met Guede several times: at the bar where she worked, in the piazza, at the cottage in the flat below hers. Where is the lack of connection? Knox knew Guede and Sollecito before and after the murder. She surrounded herself with people that liked to get stoned. Why is it surprising that she put two of her drug connections in the same room on the night of the murder?

We know that all 4 people met each other, but had not known each other long at all. And in the case of RG all three had only met him once or twice.

Knox makes fast friends, and can be intimate with complete strangers. She moved into Sollecito's apartment the day they met. Now we are to believe that after knowing someone for two weeks (Sollecito) or a month (Guede), that person is still a stranger?

"An entry from the American girl's diary listed seven sexual partners, three of whom she met after she had moved to Italy, excluding her co-defendant, Rafaelle Sollecito. She had had sex with one of the men on the train as she was travelling to Perugia."

http://www.theweek.co.uk/crime/aman...nox-new-dna-sample-knife-bolsters-her-defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove