Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree on this one. I think the mop story was used in case anyone saw amanda carrying cleaning supplies that morning. There are a lot of things they did think of and things they didn't. Like RS turning his cell phone on at 6am and receiving a text that was sent the night before. All the while he was supposed to be asleep according to their story.
The bleach is important too because it is completely believable the police were able to smell it. Anyone who has cleaned with bleach knows how strong the smell is.

That pretty much is the deal breaker for me.

I just don't see these two in the throes of HOT SEX, (and especially since Amanda was NOT a neatness enthusiast) to stop in the middle of first spring ******* to STOP and bleach her boyfriend's house for grins.

There is NO innocent explanation. Why didn't Amanda mop up bloody bathroom. Where did the bleach come from? Not the housekeeper.

Coverup.

I am in the process of reading A Death in Italy.

Has the whole issue of the mop and the beach been covered? I can't get past that. RS's housekeeper says beach was never in his house....and the mop carried from Amanda's house, just does not make sense. I can only think, coverup.

The cleaning lady said that there was no bleach in Sollecito's apartment, but bleach was found in the apartment immediately after the murder. The mop story is bizarre. Knox claims that she carried a mop from the cottage to Sollecito's apartment the morning after the murder to clean a water spill that occurred 16 hours earlier. No witnesses came forward to say that they saw Knox wandering through the streets with a mop - something that surely would have captured someone's attention. Furthermore, a water spill on the kitchen floor for sixteen hours would have evaporated. When police arrived at Sollecito's apartment, they said that it smelled of bleach.

These claims from Knox shortly after her arrest make no sense, unless she anticipated that someone saw her with a mop and she was already concocting an explanation.

RS's housekeeper at the time of the murder was Rosa Fernendez. She testified at trial that she only used Lysoform (a general cleaner similar to Mr. Clean). Rosa cleaned RS's home every Monday and did so on the day before the police search.

There were two bottles bleach in RS's home, purchased by him months earlier at the request of Marina Chiriboga his previous housekeeper. One was full, the other was almost full.

The mop was used by Amanda and Raffaele to clean the kitchen floor of his home on the morning after the murder. The sink drain had leaked the night before. It had been speculated that the mop was used to clean up evidence of the murder. The mop was tested and showed no signs of blood. Nor was any DNA from Meredith found in RS's home.

How does a sink leak then not leak? Was a plumber called? Was it fixed? Did Marine testify?

And since Amanda was at RS's home, there should have been DNA somewhere. Can a mop be beached enough to destroy blood?

RS's housekeeper at the time of the murder was Rosa Fernendez. She testified at trial that she only used Lysoform (a general cleaner similar to Mr. Clean). Rosa cleaned RS's home every Monday and did so on the day before the police search.

There were two bottles bleach in RS's home, purchased by him months earlier at the request of Marina Chiriboga his previous housekeeper. One was full, the other was almost full.

The mop was used by Amanda and Raffaele to clean the kitchen floor of his home on the morning after the murder. The sink drain had leaked the night before. It had been speculated that the mop was used to clean up evidence of the murder. The mop was tested and showed no signs of blood. Nor was any DNA from Meredith found in RS's home.

A mop at the cottage was tested for evidence, but none was found. Was that mop cleaned with bleach?

The cleaning lady said that there was no bleach in Sollecito's apartment, but bleach was found in the apartment immediately after the murder. The mop story is bizarre. Knox claims that she carried a mop from the cottage to Sollecito's apartment the morning after the murder to clean a water spill that occurred 16 hours earlier. No witnesses came forward to say that they saw Knox wandering through the streets with a mop - something that surely would have captured someone's attention. Furthermore, a water spill on the kitchen floor for sixteen hours would have evaporated. When police arrived at Sollecito's apartment, they said that it smelled of bleach.

These claims from Knox shortly after her arrest make no sense, unless she anticipated that someone saw her with a mop and she was already concocting an explanation.

I wonder if there was some cleanup and the mop from Amanda's was disposed of, I would ask the housekeeper if she ever saw a mop at RS's before. And why not just buy a mop? They had all morning. And if RS was cleaning Amanda's ears....why go home to shower? Makes no sense.

I wonder if there was some cleanup and the mop from Amanda's was disposed of, I would ask the housekeeper if she ever saw a mop at RS's before. And why not just buy a mop? They had all morning. And if RS was cleaning Amanda's ears....why go home to shower? Makes no sense.

Prosecutors asked the very same question: if Knox and Sollecito had plans to visit Gubbio on the morning after the murder, and since Knox had showered the night before, why did she need to go to the cottage, shower again, and carry a mop through the streets to clean up a water spill that occurred 16 hours earlier? Why didn't the two culprits simply get up, eat, and go on their day trip.

Prosecutors asked the very same question: if Knox and Sollecito had plans to visit Gubbio on the morning after the murder, and since Knox had showered the night before, why did she need to go to the cottage, shower again, and carry a mop through the streets to clean up a water spill that occurred 16 hours earlier? Why didn't the two culprits simply get up, eat, and go on their day trip.

Here it says Amanda bought bleach..

Amanda Knox: the facts against her.
[video=youtube;YbgZZ5TjBNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbgZZ5TjBNU[/video]

Well there's no proof she purchased bleach. That's speculation.

Most young men understand why a young woman might want to shower again after a night of hot sex. Wash her hair with her own shampoo, dry it with a good hairdryer and change into fresh clothes for the day.

Old guys who wear powdered wigs to work might not have a clue.

Most young men understand why a young woman might want to shower again after a night of hot sex. Wash her hair with her own shampoo, dry it with a good hairdryer and change into fresh clothes for the day.

The plan to go to Gubbio was in place the day before the murder. If it was acceptable to shower at Sollecito's apartment after "hot sex" on the night of the murder, it was certainly acceptable to shower at Sollecito's apartment in the morning. Furthermore, since they had a plan to go to Gubbio, either Knox should have had her change of clothing with her, or it would make more sense that they drove to the cottage and stopped briefly while Knox ran in to change.

Does it really make more sense that Knox suddenly could not have a shower at Sollecito's apartment, after supposedly showering there the night before, because it was wiser to shower in a cottage where the front door was wide open, there was blood in the bathroom, a window was broken and her roommate could not be contacted? I don't think so.

And most young woman wouldve flushed a toilet in the bathroom they were blow drying their hair in.
Most young woman wouldn't take a shower and leave their front door open while doing so.
In fact I'm alone atm and I specifically checked my front door lock before hopping in the shower.
So what most woman would do and what amanda Knox did that morning differ greatly.

And most young woman wouldve flushed a toilet in the bathroom they were blow drying their hair in.
Most young woman wouldn't take a shower and leave their front door open while doing so.
In fact I'm alone atm and I specifically checked my front door lock before hopping in the shower.
So what most woman would do and what amanda Knox did that morning differ greatly.

No kidding! That part is just disgusting. Knox supposedly showered at the cottage in a room with blood smears on the wall, floor, bidet and sink, boogied naked down the hall on a bathmat with a bloody footprint, got dressed in her bedroom, didn't notice that the only light source - the lamp - was missing, went to Laura and Filomina's bathroom to blow dry her hair, saw an unflushed toilet filled with feces, and she nothing about it ... presumably she continued on with her hair, unbothered by sight and smell. And this person is, supposedly, a clean freak that showers twice in a few hours at two locations because cleanliness matters to her. It's absolutely unbelievable.

No kidding! That part is just disgusting. Knox supposedly showered at the cottage in a room with blood smears on the wall, floor, bidet and sink, boogied naked down the hall on a bathmat with a bloody footprint, got dressed in her bedroom, didn't notice that the only light source - the lamp - was missing, went to Laura and Filomina's bathroom to blow dry her hair, saw an unflushed toilet filled with feces, and she nothing about it ... presumably she continued on with her hair, unbothered by sight and smell. And this person is, supposedly, a clean freak that showers twice in a few hours at two locations because cleanliness matters to her. It's absolutely unbelievable.

Perfectly said Otto!

Ummm, exaggerate much? The police video of the bathroom does not show a room that would have raised red flags to me. Remember, this was a rental, that 4 young women were sharing, and there was NO reason to suspect it was a crime scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm, exaggerate much? The police video of the bathroom does not show a room that would have raised red flags to me. Remember, this was a rental, that 4 young women were sharing, and there was NO reason to suspect it was a crime scene.

In Ron Hendrys version of RG breaking in, he some what describes RG as looking over his shoulder knowing that window was in view from the road. Yet amanda supposedly walked past it twice that morning and failed to notice a shattered window.

They are two separate units, so no stairs in the house connecting the downstairs flat with the upstairs flat. In the past, Guede broke into a lawyer's office by climbing onto the balcony and entering through French doors. The balcony of the cottage would have been the best point of entry for a thief, as it is invisible from the road and the kitchen window was an easy point of entry. Additionally, it would have been easy to climb onto the balcony using the bars on the downstairs exterior door as a step ladder.

Oh I see, thanks Otto and Amber. It just seems like there must have been easier points of entry, like you guys said, perhaps the kitchen window.

In Ron Hendrys version of RG breaking in, he some what describes RG as looking over his shoulder knowing that window was in view from the road. Yet amanda supposedly walked past it twice that morning and failed to notice a shattered window.

I thought there were shutters, both inside and outside the window, which were both at least partially closed. Again, if you are arriving, expecting a crime scene, I'm with you. Coming back to your apartment for a shower, I wouldn't have even looked.

There is no exaggeration. There were visible blood smears on the wall and light switch. Blood was clearly visible on the faucet and drain of the sink. There was mixed blood evidence on the bidet, and the bloody footprint on the bathmat was clear for everyone to see. Knox herself remarked on the feces in the toilet in the bathroom where she dried her hair. Most people would simply flush the toilet, but not Knox. She left it there. This is not consistent with a woman that claims she has to shower twice in less than twelve hours because cleanliness is important to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95