Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMK
I just looked through the crime scene photos and on the pictures from dec 18th (the day Meredith's purse was collected) the nightstand was still its original position and stuff wasn't piled under the bed. I don't know what day the picture Ron Hendry uses for his botched investigation picture showing the nightstand up against the bed and everything piled up but it proofs nothing. By this point that room had been photographed and video repeatedly.

I must ask how long were the police expected to leave that room in the condition it was found? Considering the furniture hadn't been moved on the dec 18th visit.

ETA http://www.perugiamurderfile.org/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=21&image_id=3402
Picture taken dec18th no boots under the bed and blood stain clearly visible near nightstand
Right, is H simply creating facts to fit a conclusion? Thanks for pointing those things out....yes, I see the blood stain, and right, do not know what he is asserting....

Right, is H simply creating facts to fit a conclusion? Thanks for pointing those things out....yes, I see the blood stain, and right, do not know what he is asserting....

I don't know either because in the second picture form Dec 18th I posted, clearly shows the boots still near the wardrobe. He tries to say the police created those bloodstains by moving those boots to under the bed some 15-18 or so hours after the murder. For one that blood would've been dry and two the picture he uses to prove his point is taken after the investigation is complete at some time. He wants to insinuate that the police came in and botched the whole scene by moving everything around. That is a complete fabrication of the truth. Which makes me what question his intentions...

She did not state in her Nov 7 letter that Patrick had nothing to do with the murder.

semantics. she stated she couldn't know who the killer was b/c she wasn't there.

So ... apparently the November 7 letter from Knox is in question: Did she, or did she not, exonerate Patrick in the letter? Apparently the letter has been printed in a story about Knox. Is there no one that can take a shot of the letter in it's entirety and post it here ... so we can finally answer the question? It is not a copyright violation. 5% of the content must be copied before a request is necessary. One copy of one letter is not 5%.

Did anyone that owns a camera, or a cell phone, buy the book ... ?

you've been attempting to argue this for well over two years despite being told multiple times by several posters about the nov 7th letter and it's contents. have you not been able to visit a library or bookstore since the book's release to read the letter in it's entirety? (since it's such an issue)

Is Ron Hendry the traffic accident reconstruction person that never looked at the crime scene or spoke with investigators?

it seems professional crime scene/death scene analysts usually work off the documentation... no mention about speaking to any of the original investigators. and why would one do that anyway? memories fade. cases get mixed up. best to go off the original notes and photos/video imo.

don't hold the name of this company against them!

If sufficient documenation of the original scene exists, we can perform a full crime scene reconstruction of virtually any case no matter how long ago it occurred.

http://www.knoxforensics.com/death.php

ETA: I see his theory starts with Guede in the house and Meredith sitting on her bed. That seems to skip the important question of how he got into the house.

incorrect... how rudy guede gained entrance into the cottage:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.com/RonHendry2------c.html

I don't know what day the picture Ron Hendry uses for his botched investigation picture showing the nightstand up against the bed and everything piled up but it proofs nothing.

so hendry's investigation is "botched" but PLE's evidence collection techniques (dirty gloves, passing evidence to one another via dirty gloves, putting evidence back onto a dirty/dusty floor, sampling more than one area with an evidence pad, picking a knife out of a drawer b/c it's big and shiny and just intuitively knowing it's the murder weapon... etc) is acceptable??

another double standard.

so hendry's investigation is "botched" but PLE's evidence collection techniques (dirty gloves, passing evidence to one another via dirty gloves, putting evidence back onto a dirty/dusty floor, sampling more than one area with an evidence pad, picking a knife out of a drawer b/c it's big and shiny and just intuitively knowing it's the murder weapon... etc) is acceptable??

another double standard.

Did I say that or was my post simply in regards to Hendry? You are making assumptions I have never claimed the police and investigation was perfect. I doubt ANY investigation is perfect.
You also misunderstood where I wrote "botched investigation picture" that you make bold. I was using his description of his picture he uses to prove his point. I wasn't calling RHs investigation botched.

I didn't watch the documentary. I post this here simply to show that getting to the second story window appears not to be too difficult as shown in this clip:

http://youtu.be/UsQLKWDskhA?t=6m14s

ETA: bars were added to the window after the murder but he seemed to get up there with ease.

I didn't watch the documentary. I post this here simply to show that getting to the second story window appears not to be too difficult as shown in this clip:

http://youtu.be/UsQLKWDskhA?t=6m14s
I watched it. The climb is the most interesting part of the whole documentary. It shows it is not so difficult for an experienced climber. First he 'walks' up the wall a bit, does a gymnastic stretch, and climbs further up. All done in broad daylight and with window bars (that weren't there at the time of the murder) to pull himself up. Not fair :)

I watched it. The climb is the most interesting part of the whole documentary. It shows it is not so difficult for an experienced climber. First he 'walks' up the wall a bit, does a gymnastic stretch, and climbs further up. All done in broad daylight and with window bars (that weren't there at the time of the murder) to pull himself up. Not fair :)

Exactly! Without the bars he has nothing to grab onto and pull himself up or to hold onto while sitting on the window ledge. He also demonstrated using his hands to possibly brush off glass from sill. We know that wasn't done bc there wasn't glass below the window.

The braking of the window from the outside was done with the rock releasing from his hand like 1-2 ft from the window and that wasn't possible. The test from the inside had the outside shutters open, when it is assumed the outside shutters were closed.

I don't know either because in the second picture form Dec 18th I posted, clearly shows the boots still near the wardrobe. He tries to say the police created those bloodstains by moving those boots to under the bed some 15-18 or so hours after the murder. For one that blood would've been dry and two the picture he uses to prove his point is taken after the investigation is complete at some time. He wants to insinuate that the police came in and botched the whole scene by moving everything around. That is a complete fabrication of the truth. Which makes me what question his intentions...
Excellent point. Thank you for analyzing this. ETA: I was confused as to blood still being "wet" enough to smear at least 12+ hours later, unless TOD was completely wrong.

another double standard.
Yes, would seem to be problems on both sides in terms of analysis, and on the PLE side in terms of collection.

BBM

Exactly. The vehicle accident re-constructionist has an agenda. Accident re-constructionists are not blood spatter experts and they certainly have no training and expertise in murder scene analysis. I suspect that he could produce a similar essay about the murder of Travis Alexander, and use the same methods to conclude that Arias was a victim of police incompetence ... providing that he not speak with investigators, not visit the crime scene, not personally gather any data, and base his opinion on photos taken after the crime scene is released. Would anyone take an essay written by him under those circumstances seriously?

Speaking of people that have injected themselves into the murder of Meredith Kercher, Greg Hampikian (Idaho Innocence) has lost his $220,000 funding, effective Jan 1, 2014. This announcement follows closely behind the article from Andrea Vogt, where she discusses her failed efforts to obtain information about his involvement in the case. Apparently, he has claimed that his communication with Conti and Vecchiotti (who should have been working independently) is a state secret. He should have been able to state that he had no contact with the court appointed experts, but apparently he was unable to make that claim.

Exactly! Without the bars he has nothing to grab onto and pull himself up or to hold onto while sitting on the window ledge. He also demonstrated using his hands to possibly brush off glass from sill. We know that wasn't done bc there wasn't glass below the window.

The braking of the window from the outside was done with the rock releasing from his hand like 1-2 ft from the window and that wasn't possible. The test from the inside had the outside shutters open, when it is assumed the outside shutters were closed.

The professional climber is wearing a t-shirt advertising the local climbing club. He climbs the wall using the newly installed bars, something which was not possible at the time of the murder. Without the bars on the windows, he would have been standing on the ground scratching his head while the camera rolled. The purpose of the video is to mislead people that are not familiar with the facts; to convince them that it would have been easy for anyone to scale the 13' wall and climb in the window.

another double standard.

Ron Hendry didn't do an investigation. He did not go to the crime scene, he did not take photos, he did not take measurements, he did not speak with investigators, he did not complete any training in crime scene analysis, and he did not investigate. He looked at photos, made assumptions and wrote an essay that supported his belief that Knox was not involved in the murder.

Also the logical question should be asked of....why didn't he just break a first-floor window and go up using the stairs in the house? That would have been 1000 times easier than trying to turn into SpiderMan.

The prosecution also claimed that finding no glass on the ground below the window was evidence that the break in was staged. There is however no evidence that they searched for glass at that location. The crime scene photos of that area show technicians using that spot for smoke breaks.

I believe you are mistaken. The below photo was taken beneath Filomina's bedroom. Although investigators were unable to find any glass from the broken window, they did locate a butter knife. This is clear evidence that they searched for glass at that location and that they photographed evidence they did find. The "smoking investigators" clearly were doing more than "smoking".

Also the logical question should be asked of....why didn't he just break a first-floor window and go up using the stairs in the house? That would have been 1000 times easier than trying to turn into SpiderMan.

They are two separate units, so no stairs in the house connecting the downstairs flat with the upstairs flat. In the past, Guede broke into a lawyer's office by climbing onto the balcony and entering through French doors. The balcony of the cottage would have been the best point of entry for a thief, as it is invisible from the road and the kitchen window was an easy point of entry. Additionally, it would have been easy to climb onto the balcony using the bars on the downstairs exterior door as a step ladder.

Well there were no stairs inside. It was 2 separate apartments but there is a more logical window to use around the back of the house. Rudy Guede was familiar with the cottage and would've known this. In fact the window I'm referring to was an entry point for another B&E after the murder.

I am in the process of reading A Death in Italy.

Has the whole issue of the mop and the beach been covered? I can't get past that. RS's housekeeper says beach was never in his house....and the mop carried from Amanda's house, just does not make sense. I can only think, coverup.

Has the whole issue of the mop and the beach been covered? I can't get past that. RS's housekeeper says beach was never in his house....and the mop carried from Amanda's house, just does not make sense. I can only think, coverup.

I completely agree on this one. I think the mop story was used in case anyone saw amanda carrying cleaning supplies that morning. There are a lot of things they did think of and things they didn't. Like RS turning his cell phone on at 6am and receiving a text that was sent the night before. All the while he was supposed to be asleep according to their story.
The bleach is important too because it is completely believable the police were able to smell it. Anyone who has cleaned with bleach knows how strong the smell is.

RS's housekeeper at the time of the murder was Rosa Fernendez. She testified at trial that she only used Lysoform (a general cleaner similar to Mr. Clean). Rosa cleaned RS's home every Monday and did so on the day before the police search.

There were two bottles bleach in RS's home, purchased by him months earlier at the request of Marina Chiriboga his previous housekeeper. One was full, the other was almost full.

The mop was used by Amanda and Raffaele to clean the kitchen floor of his home on the morning after the murder. The sink drain had leaked the night before. It had been speculated that the mop was used to clean up evidence of the murder. The mop was tested and showed no signs of blood. Nor was any DNA from Meredith found in RS's home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95