Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what happened in the November 6 hearing (if there was one)? I haven't followed this case for a couple of weeks....TIA.

But your front door is found UNLOCKED, blood spots on bathroom floor/sink, no light in your room/ your flatmate's room locked up... so you TAKE A SHOWER, with NO towel no less. Really? Repeat... really?

In Ron Hendrys version of RG breaking in, he some what describes RG as looking over his shoulder knowing that window was in view from the road. Yet amanda supposedly walked past it twice that morning and failed to notice a shattered window.

That's funny. Hendry embellishes with absurd details such as "Guede looked over his shoulder" just like Knox embellishes her story about Patrick: she met him in the basketball courts, they went to the cottage, he went to Meredith's room, she heard a blood curdling scream from the kitchen, she stuck her fingers in her ears, and then ... more lies.

Can someone tell me what happened in the November 6 hearing (if there was one)? I haven't followed this case for a couple of weeks....TIA.

There was no hearing. That was the day that Knox voluntarily wrote a letter to police, a letter she called a "gift", where she stated that she stood behind her lie that Patrick murdered Meredith.

You can read the letter here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1570225/Transcript-of-Amanda-Knoxs-note.html

Knox wrote another letter on November 7 where she apparently realized that by implicating Patrick, she placed herself at the scene of the murder at the time of the murder. In this letter, she claims that she can't know what happened because she wasn't there. In that letter, she also wrote: "I didn't lie when I said the murderer might be
Patrick."

There is no exaggeration. There were visible blood smears on the wall and light switch. Blood was clearly visible on the faucet and drain of the sink. There was mixed blood evidence on the bidet, and the bloody footprint on the bathmat was clear for everyone to see. Knox herself remarked on the feces in the toilet in the bathroom where she dried her hair. Most people would simply flush the toilet, but not Knox. She left it there. This is not consistent with a woman that claims she has to shower twice in less than twelve hours because cleanliness is important to her.

So did she take a shower in one bathroom and then dry her hair in the other, or did all her activities take place in one bathroom?

There was no hearing. That was the day that Knox voluntarily wrote a letter to police, a letter she called a "gift", where she stated that she stood behind her lie that Patrick murdered Meredith.

You can read the letter here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1570225/Transcript-of-Amanda-Knoxs-note.html
I think they meant Nov 6 , 2013 (i stand corrected if I am wrong)

in any case---here is Vogt synopsis and of course you can Google for all news pieces:

http://thefreelancedesk.com/front_featured/amanda-knox-appeal-2/

But your front door is found UNLOCKED, blood spots on bathroom floor/sink, no light in your room/ your flatmate's room locked up... so you TAKE A SHOWER, with NO towel no less. Really? Repeat... really?

The roommates stated that there was a problem with the lock on the front door, and sometimes it would not catch, staying open. Strike one. It was daytime, and there was no need for the lamp. You often don't see what you aren't looking for. Strike two. Watch the police video of the bathroom, in the frame of mind of someone who was sharing the apartment with 3 other girls and was not expecting a crime scene. That bathroom did NOT look like a crime scene. Strike three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knox wrote another letter on November 7 where she apparently realized that by implicating Patrick, she placed herself at the scene of the murder at the time of the murder. In this letter, she claims that she can't know what happened because she wasn't there. In that letter, she also wrote: "I didn't lie when I said the murderer might be
Patrick."

Oh, sorry Otto...I was actually referring to Nov. 6 of this year....I thought there was supposed to be a hearing date regarding the re-testing of the knife?

So did she take a shower in one bathroom and then dry her hair in the other, or did all her activities take place in one bathroom?

She showered in one bathroom and did her hair in the other bathroom. I'll look for a floorplan and post in a minute.

Oh, sorry Otto...I was actually referring to Nov. 6 of this year....I thought there was supposed to be a hearing date regarding the re-testing of the knife?

Cue knife argument. It was shown that the knife was not the murder weapon. No it didn't. Yes it did. Repeat.

The roommates stated that there was a problem with the lock on the front door, and sometimes it would not catch, staying open. Strike one. It was daytime, and there was no need for the lamp. You often don't see what you aren't looking for. Strike two. Watch the police video of the bathroom, in the frame of mind of someone who was sharing the apartment with 3 other girls and was not expecting a crime scene. That bathroom did NOT look like a crime scene. Strike three.

Oh, I love to play ball.

There is a problem with the front door locking but nobody is home? Foul tip.
That is completely different than what you are stating.

A Nov 1 morning, low-light inside a cottage, your light missing, blood swipes on bathroom lightswitch (don't want to mess up), cool temp, flatmates door locked... so you take a shower??? Are you saying you or a spouse/daughter would do this?

It is not just the bathroom but the totality of the different things that supposidly didn't worry her too much... while an hour or so later she was plenty worried. If it was normal she would not have stated to the police the things she found 'not normal'.

Iirc the roommates testified to keeping it locked from the inside to keep it shut. They did not testify that it was routinely left open because of the latch.
Either way have you ever taken a shower with your front door open and then walked naked to your room down the hall?
Even in the daytime people use lights.
It may not have looked like a crime scene but there did appear to be blood in numerous places one would notice upon entering. Unless she didn't use the light in the bathroom either.

She showered in one bathroom and did her hair in the other bathroom. I'll look for a floorplan and post in a minute.

Oh crikey, that does not make one bit of sense. Who showers in one and then goes and does hair in another? Especially when they have a designated bathroom and the other bathroom is designated for other roomates. She would have usually taken a shower/done hair all in her own bathroom, why did she suddenly change routines on that day?

I also don't even believe she blow-dried her hair. She seems like an air-dry kind of girl. In the pictures, with her and RS standing outside after the police came, it does not look like she was "done-up" or anything. She didn't have any make-up on and her hair was messy. She was also wearing just a hoodie and not looking like she had made a big effort to get ready.

I'm just looking through some of the floor plan illustrations that I did over the last six years. Here's one that illustrates what Knox said regarding the tour she gave police and Filomina at the cottage.

Sorry Otto, but your diagram is wrong. The hair dryer Amanda used is in the room you labeled as "Laundry". It's also the room that has a nice large mirror for doing such things.

Oh, I love to play ball.

There is a problem with the front door locking but nobody is home? Foul tip.
That is completely different than what you are stating.

A Nov 1 morning, low-light inside a cottage, your light missing, blood swipes on bathroom lightswitch (don't want to mess up), cool temp, flatmates door locked... so you take a shower??? Are you saying you or a spouse/daughter would do this?

It is not just the bathroom but the totality of the different things that supposidly didn't worry her too much... while an hour or so later she was plenty worried. If it was normal she would not have stated to the police the things she found 'not normal'.

Top of the 2nd:

If the last person to leave the cottage thought they locked it, but it didn't catch, this point completely goes away.

As for the lamp, I am far more troubled by how it ended up in MK's room than I am that AK didn't notice it missing. This reminds me of a video of 5 kids passing around a basketball, and you are asked to count the passes. At the end it says did you see the dancing bear? Then you replay it and there was a bear dancing across the screen. I'm never surprised by what I don't see. I also ride a motorcycle, and am never surprised by what other people don't see...namely me. This goes for the 3rd point too. Some people would have noticed, no doubt. Many wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member