Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was found in possession of the stolen laptop. Having it doesn't mean you took it... but I am in no means making ANY excuses for him.

He was found in possession of the stolen laptop. Having it doesn't mean you took it... but I am in no means making ANY excuses for him.
Well, I just hope he wasn't cut breaks because he was a drug informant or anything like that. Water under the bridge now, in any case....

True. Remember what I mentioned several times- Take him out of the entire picture and Meredith MAY still have been killed by the other two. That is my opinion.

Well, how did he manage that, with the stolen laptop, etc.?

Given the immense backlog and the glacial pace of the Italian courts, the police seldom turn over less serious crimes to the prosecutors. Instead they rough up the defendant physically and send him packing with a stern warning that next time it will be worse. The goal of the police in Milan was to dissuade this scofflaw from Perugia from showing up in their town again. If he caused trouble in Perugia, that was Perugia's problem.

The lesson Rudy learned was don't get caught. A week later when Meredith came home after he had broken into the cottage, Rudy made sure she could not be a witness against him.

Or he stayed out of trouble until AK drug him into some more.

Killing the witness doesn't help if your dna/prints are in the room and your poo is in the toilet.

True. Remember what I mentioned several times- Take him out of the entire picture and Meredith MAY still have been killed by the other two. That is my opinion.
I understand. I still am not 100% certain where I should firmly stand, but when entertaining a real possibility of Knox and Sollecito's guilt, I understand that if they were involved, they would be equally culpable with Guede.

It's actually a bit absurd to make a lot of noise about a verdict that has been confirmed by the supreme court... but hey, run with it.

there is nothing "absurd" about discussing a verdict one feels is not just.

... and has basically said Nencini can't use the same excuses to disregard evidence as Hellmann did?

link?

if true, and a judge has already been given instructions on how to reason his verdict/rule, how is that not concerning to everyone? a directive like that reeks of a lack of fairness and impartiality -- two things a judge ought to be.

(if this allegation is true, just more proof of a witch hunt imo.)

I don't see why this would be: It must be a glitch like the problems with the quotes. Ask Harmony for help.

Thanks SMK. By the way, I appreciate how you always keep an open mind :) You really seem to view everything really objectively, I admire that!

Thanks SMK. By the way, I appreciate how you always keep an open mind :) You really seem to view everything really objectively, I admire that!
Thank you for saying so. :loveyou:

Well, Guede did flee to Germany. So he was worried and part of that was that he knew his prints were on file. He had an interest in the clean-up. Yet fled. ETA: And this article on his prison diary (his prescient knowledge of blood in the hallway) is another question mark: http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C195/

Oh wow, that diary posting is very interesting indeed.

Me too. It has been a rough road tho... hasn't it SMK :loveyou: :blushing: .

Me too. It has been a rough road tho... hasn't it SMK :loveyou: :blushing: .
Ha, it has indeed. But thanks to you also for your kindness. Most appreciated. :loveyou: ;) :D

Oh wow, that diary posting is very interesting indeed.

Yes. Explanations of RG supposidly taking off one shoe to make the bare bathmat print fail to explain why there is no 'blood trail' to the mat from the bedroom. AK surely couldn't have boogied it all away. RG would not wipe that trail up but leave everything else.

there is nothing "absurd" about discussing a verdict one feels is not just.

link?

if true, and a judge has already been given instructions on how to reason his verdict/rule, how is that not concerning to everyone? a directive like that reeks of a lack of fairness and impartiality -- two things a judge ought to be.

(if this allegation is true, just more proof of a witch hunt imo.)

No it doesn't seem like a witch hunt, it's how their system works. Much of Hellmann's reasoning was turned over because he didn't follow the law in disregarding much of the evidence. I know you have said you read the CSS reasoning and they explain all this in detail but heres an explanation of sort.

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index...rio_is_the_nencini_court_considerin/#comments

Ha, it has indeed. But thanks to you also for your kindness. Most appreciated. :loveyou: ;) :D

I did have to take quite a break... for sanity's sake :banghead: .

I have made some excellent new posting-friends tho. Thanks to you all.

Hellmann gave me a stomach ache, it was so wrong IMO.

I did have to take quite a break... for sanity's sake :banghead: .

I have made some excellent new posting-friends tho. Thanks to you all.

Hellmann gave me a stomach ache, it was so wrong IMO.
Yes, we all must protect our sanity. :D Hellmann seemed majestic when he read the ruling, but he did indeed ignore many things in his reasoning. I had a strong intuition his ruling would not be upheld, so I was not surprised, as many were, by the overturning. Now it remains until Jan 10 to see the next outcome; I had originally thought they would rule by Nov 26 :(

No it doesn't seem like a witch hunt, it's how their system works. Much of Hellmann's reasoning was turned over because he didn't follow the law in disregarding much of the evidence. I know you have said you read the CSS reasoning and they explain all this in detail but heres an explanation of sort.

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index...rio_is_the_nencini_court_considerin/#comments

that site (opinion posts/comments) is not evidence of anything (lol)... wasn't it you who said the only docs we should use are the official case files?

please link where the SCC said what you asserted? (that nencini cannot use hellman's "excuses")... tia.

bbm

Uh-oh, another one. :)

We're not supposed to say the obvious, which is that....we're divided....GASP GASP GASP. Alert, NEW INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one could have guessed this. It is a BIG SECRETon this thread. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

For my sanity, I've only posted a few times, but I lurk often. I've read a ton about this case and have strong opinion. I do yell at my computer a lot when I'm reading this thread and decided it's probably not worth responding to posts I disagree with because everyone is firmly entrenched in their camps. With that, carry on! I'm sticking to the thanks button for now.:seeya:

P.S. They are innocent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members