Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the witness at 8:40 that identified what Knox was wearing ... who is that? If there is no witness, then it doesn't matter what clothes were on Knox's bed. She hadn't slept there for two weeks so the clothes have no connection to anything.

6 days not two weeks.

6 days not two weeks.

Knox had been staying at Sollecito's apartment since the day they met: two weeks prior to the murder. The clothes could have been left on the bed two weeks earlier.

that site (opinion posts/comments) is not evidence of anything (lol)... wasn't it you who said the only docs we should use are the official case files?

please link where the SCC said what you asserted? (that nencini cannot use hellman's "excuses")... tia.

Yes I have said that and I didn't say I used that site for all evidence. I simply linked it for an explanation to your question. <modsnip> I personally have read all the reasonings that have been translated. I have also read many articles that have leaned both ways but I always refer back to evidence. <modsnip> That site is the same as TJMK/PMF just the opposite opinion.

The WHOLE part of SCC reasoning where they give their rulings is what would need to be linked. Ill give you an example they clearly state the the break in was staged and that's a definite ruling in RGs case. Hellmann ruled that it didn't happen, Nencini will not be able to say the simulated break in didn't happen.
This example starts on pg 62 of the pmf translation. Their legal analysis starts on page 53.

Knox had been staying at Sollecito's apartment since the day they met: two weeks prior to the murder. The clothes could have been left on the bed two weeks earlier.

No they met at the classical music concert and that was 6 days before the murder.

No they met at the classical music concert and that was 6 days before the murder.

6 days or not those clothes on her bed can't be dated to when they were left there except by Knox. Unless you'd like to link the testimony from a witness saying otherwise, which I have yet to find.

Does AK have to go back to stand trial again like what happens now that they wanna try the case again she's in the USA now i take it so what's gonna happen ?

Whether it was six days or two weeks, there is no reason to assume that the clothing in her bedroom were worn the night of the murder because she clearly hadn't slept at home for several days.

"[Solleciot] said: "I have known Amanda for two weeks. From the night that I met her she started sleeping at my house."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1568640/Suspect-statements-in-Kercher-murder-case.html

From Massei pages 49-53

Ever since Amanda and Raffaele had met, on October 25, 2007 at a classical music concert to which Amanda had gone with Meredith, their relationship and visits to each other were very regular and continuous, to such an extent that in every telephone call that Raffaele’s father made to him — and he made them every day, sometimes more than one on the same day — Raffaele spoke of Amanda (statement of Francesco Sollecito, p. 16). Amanda, for her part, in the coversation that she had in prison with her parents on 11-13-2007 (cf. recording of 11-13-2007, RIT 397/08) was to say that they had gone out together as if they were a couple and that she spent of great deal of her time, outside of school, with him; he was “kind, attentive”, cooked for her, and always wanted to hug her and help her.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...end-admits-bizarre-behaviour-in-new-book.html

Sollecito, then finishing his undergraduate studies in computer science, writes that he met Knox at a classical music concert at the Universita per Stranieri, the University for Foreigners, on Oct 25, 2007 – a week before Kercher's death.

Does AK have to go back to stand trial again like what happens now that they wanna try the case again she's in the USA now i take it so what's gonna happen ?

She is currently appealing her conviction. The case is being heard while she claims that she is unable to afford the airfare to Italy ... apparently $3.2 million isn't enough money.

There's two things in Giobbi's testimony worth looking at. He said he heard Amanda screaming from the "control room" where he was monitoring things and he ordered both of them to be picked up Nov 5.

from page 201

DIF ( WARN Ghirga ) : but to us she is from the testimony of his colleagues who had been summoned only Amanda and Raffaele Sollecito insist to come.

T: I have given direct orders investigators to pick them up, look at me I remember him very well , because it was the first time that effettuavamo a sort , to do two sit in a contextual way , and said, Go and take , it seems to me that they were in a pizzeria . I can say with certainty the math I remember perfectly that he had arranged an investigative tactics .

DIF ( WARN Ghirga ) : I stole the question, that to hear them together was a choice.

T : Absolutely , I think it was the only time I felt they were the same .

DIF ( WARN Ghirga ) : I remember when Amanda was taken to the first information summary information from other people , she was in the control room with Profazio .

T: I was with Profazio in the control room the night of the arrests .

DIF ( WARN Ghirga ): that you were not present at the time of the sit , the summary information from witnesses.

T: but this evening.

DIF ( WARN Ghirga ) : no, here we arrived at 5 in the evening , when she summons them both for investigative strategy.

T: 5 evening.

DIF ( WARN Ghirga ) : then she is not present when Amanda makes summary information from witnesses .

Attachments

• Trascrizioni-2009-May-29-Sbardella-Politi-Codispoti-Giobbi.pdf
    462.7 KB · Views: 5
Page 191 He can hear Amanda screaming from the control room. What were they doing to her in the interrogation room ?

but then we say this at the stage where he mentioned the name of Lumumba especially because I associated it to the fact that she remembered at that moment the specific episode , I must say that Raffaele Sollecito was in my opinion , had a very genteel behavior , has always responded , was put at ease, in short, on the other hand we have done things by giving it water often , but also to him at some point the answers required for study because of the strength even to protect the same heads , because if we we have answers that are contradictory or answers that are not going to coincide with our acquisitions investigation.

P : behavior.

T: the behaviors I have outlined , Mr. Sollecito was say in my opinion, because I have witnessed , I as I said earlier , I was a kind of intermediate control room , me and those who were Profazio led to the investigation made &#8203;&#8203;the news acquisivamo by operators and investigators who actually were doing the sit , I must say Amanda 's screams heard in the hallway of the police station even if the room is closed , Mr. Sollecito did not have the same attitude, a attitude much more elegant and soft-spoken

Page 191 He can hear Amanda screaming from the control room. What were they doing to her in the interrogation room ?

but then we say this at the stage where he mentioned the name of Lumumba especially because I associated it to the fact that she remembered at that moment the specific episode , I must say that Raffaele Sollecito was in my opinion , had a very genteel behavior , has always responded , was put at ease, in short, on the other hand we have done things by giving it water often , but also to him at some point the answers required for study because of the strength even to protect the same heads , because if we we have answers that are contradictory or answers that are not going to coincide with our acquisitions investigation.

P : behavior.

T: the behaviors I have outlined , Mr. Sollecito was say in my opinion, because I have witnessed , I as I said earlier , I was a kind of intermediate control room , me and those who were Profazio led to the investigation made &#8203;&#8203;the news acquisivamo by operators and investigators who actually were doing the sit , I must say Amanda 's screams heard in the hallway of the police station even if the room is closed , Mr. Sollecito did not have the same attitude, a attitude much more elegant and soft-spoken

Considering in the next sentence he compares her screams to Raffaele being more elegant and soft spoken. I'd assume he meant she was talking in a screaming manor. I doubt she was screaming the way you are invinsioning but who knows. Can't wait to read more of these transcripts.

Considering in the next sentence he compares her screams to Raffaele being more elegant and soft spoken. I'd assume he meant she was talking in a screaming manor. I doubt she was screaming the way you are invinsioning but who knows. Can't wait to read more of these transcripts.

To me it just confirms Amanda's version set out in her book. This was no ordinary interrogation. Giobbi ordered them in and had everything prepared in advance for the night ahead. I'm sure some people will never change their mind about if it was all recorded or not but he's in "control room" with Profazio watching.....of course they were recording it.

To me it just confirms Amanda's version set out in her book. This was no ordinary interrogation. Giobbi ordered them in and had everything prepared in advance for the night ahead. I'm sure some people will never change their mind about if it was all recorded or not but he's in "control room" with Profazio watching.....of course they were recording it.

Either that, or she shouts at people.

Regarding the text you posted above, I can't make any sense out of it.

For my sanity, I've only posted a few times, but I lurk often. I've read a ton about this case and have strong opinion. I do yell at my computer a lot when I'm reading this thread and decided it's probably not worth responding to posts I disagree with because everyone is firmly entrenched in their camps. With that, carry on! I'm sticking to the thanks button for now.:seeya:

P.S. They are innocent!

Wow, it's like you're in my head-- right down to the sticking to the thanks button!

I'm not sure how they could have had it all planned out when Amanda wasn't even supposed to be there. Or am I mistaken? I thought it was just Raffaelle that they called in.

I'm not sure how they could have had it all planned out when Amanda wasn't even supposed to be there. Or am I mistaken? I thought it was just Raffaelle that they called in.

That's true. Sollecito was asked to go to the police station, so after he finished having dinner with Knox and his friends, he went to the police station (around 10 or 10:30 PM). Knox decided to go there too, although she was not expected.

Uh, the short answer is.....nobody knows!! LOL! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's what kind of "funny" about this if there is anything funny about it....her conviction might be upheld and she might not even have to show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo