Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that site (opinion posts/comments) is not evidence of anything (lol)... wasn't it you who said the only docs we should use are the official case files?

please link where the SCC said what you asserted? (that nencini cannot use hellman's "excuses")... tia.

No matter the site... IMO you will be challenged to find any translation of the Supreme Court's trashing of the Hellmann ruling that doesn't say it was illogical and faulty. Anything saying otherwise is not really an accurate translation in the first place. IMO.

But didn't her mother also remember the earlier call?

Yes... and was questioning herself why AK didn't remember calling 'before anything had happened' IIRC.

First Mignini, now Comodi trying to put away suspected killers and trick them up on the stand. Those rascals! I guess they were ignoring her loving T-shirts and truth-telling ability.

Amber you're teasing me surely? She remembers perfectly when she called her mother.

Comodi: When did you call her for the first time?

Amanda: The first time was right away after they had sent us out of the house.

Amanda: It was after they had broken down the door and sent us outside.

Yet....

Comodi tells her and the court an outright lie that's not true and they have evidence she called her mother at 12pm...midday....before anything had happened.

Amanda clearly says the FIRST time she called her mother was AFTER they sent her out of the house and AFTER they broke the door down.

The prosecutor knows from phone records she called her mother at 12:47 for 80secs. That was before the postal police arrived and before 112 was called.

Amanda has NO memory of making that call. My point is prosecutors do this exact thing ALL the time. Did you ever watch Juan Martinez in action?

Either way doesn't matter because amanda doesn't recall an earlier call to her mother. Even Edda wondered about why she didn't remember it. They discussed this while she was in jail.

Amanda clearly says the FIRST time she called her mother was AFTER they sent her out of the house and AFTER they broke the door down.

The prosecutor knows from phone records she called her mother at 12:47 for 80secs. That was before the postal police arrived and before 112 was called.

Amanda has NO memory of making that call. My point is prosecutors do this exact thing ALL the time. Did you ever watch Juan Martinez in action?

Either way doesn't matter because amanda doesn't recall an earlier call to her mother. Even Edda wondered about why she didn't remember it. They discussed this while she was in jail.

There was no earlier call before 12.47pm and she clearly remembers making the first call to her.

Comodi: But from the records, we see that you called your mother – not only from the billing records but also from the cell phone pings – that you first called your mother at twelve. At midday. What time is it at midday? What time is it in Seattle, if in Perugia it is midday?

Comodi: But at twelve o’clock, nothing had happened yet.

Amanda: Hm. Okay. I don’t remember that phone call. (because it doesn't exist)

Comodi: You did it.

Amanda: Okay, that’s fine. But I don’t remember it. I don’t remember that phone call.
(because it doesn't exist)

Were there cell phone records of the call or not?

Yes. That is why the questioning by BOTH the mother and the courts.

This is a non-issue IMO. No trickery involved. Answering I don't remember is a valid answer. The problem for the supporters is the 'before anything had happened' part. Why was she calling then?

Amber you're teasing me surely? She remembers perfectly when she called her mother.

Comodi: When did you call her for the first time?

Amanda: The first time was right away after they had sent us out of the house.

Amanda: It was after they had broken down the door and sent us outside.

Yet....

Comodi tells her and the court an outright lie that's not true and they have evidence she called her mother at 12pm...midday....before anything had happened.

bbm

You're taking the quote out of context, I believe. He was saying "before anything had happened," as in before they found Meredith's body and realized the gravity of the situation. Amanda called her mother before they found the body or the foot or anything like that.

I believe that's what he was saying.

How can the prosecutor be looking at the phone records and showing it to her in court... but there are no records??? What were they asking about?

Yep, a call that doesn't exist but a mistake Comodi exploited to trick Amanda and mislead the court about.

What do you mean, "a call that doensn't exist"?? It is listed right then in your own posting listing the order of calls. 12:47....she calls her mother! that was before the body had been found. Am I the only one confused??

Yes. That is why the questioning by BOTH the mother and the courts.

This is a non-issue IMO. No trickery involved. Answering I don't remember is a valid answer. The problem for the supporters is the 'before anything had happened' part. Why was she calling then?

Nope. Comodi shamelessly lied and mislead the court that it did.

Comodi: But from the records, we see that you called your mother – not only from the billing records but also from the cell phone pings – that you first called your mother at twelve. At midday.

[/B]

bbm

You're taking the quote out of context, I believe. He was saying "before anything had happened," as in before they found Meredith's body and realized the gravity of the situation. Amanda called her mother before they found the body or the foot or anything like that.

I believe that's what he was saying.

Umm, he is a she :)

The timing might have been off but there WERE records. Lying or misleading the court was not involved IMO.

Why do you keep saying there were no records?

What do you mean, "a call that doensn't exist"?? It is listed right then in your own posting listing the order of calls. 12:47....she calls her mother! that was before the body had been found. Am I the only one confused??

12pm when nothing had happened is not 12.47pm when a lot had happened. Plz read upthread.

That might be the point. :scared:

The timing might have been off but there WERE records. Lying or misleading the court was not involved IMO.

Why do you keep saying there were no records?

I'm not. Why are you saying I am?

There is no record of any 12pm call like Comodi tricked Amanda and mislead the court saying there was.

Nope. Comodi shamefully lied and mislead the court that it did.

Comodi: But from the records, we see that you called your mother – not only from the billing records but also from the cell phone pings – that you first called your mother at twelve. At midday.

Misleading?? I am not understanding this. Are you saying the whole problem is that Comodi said "at twelve, at midday," instead of 12:47? Because he clearly added "before anything had happened." Amanda should have been able to remember that call since she clearly remembers the next call to her which was only, about half an hour after that.

Are you saying the prosecutor should have given Amanda his list of questions in advance, giving her time to formulate her "perfect" answers fitting in perfectly with all the evidence? Or is it better that she speak naturally and from what she remembers as the truth?

How can the prosecutor be looking at the phone records and showing it to her in court... but there are no records??? What were they asking about?

She wasn't showing it to her in court. She was simply stating/lying to her this phone call existed when it didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie