Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And one more point I want to make on this is that we know Rudy did it. And the forensics corroborate that. In Amanda's case, we don't know if she did it or not, but there is forensic evidence pointing to her.

R x g = DNA evidence
A x ? = DNA evidence

g stands for GUILTY

The logical conclusion putting those two ideas together, is that Amanda is also guilty.

There's no forensic evidence at all pointing to her so therefor we can conclude she wasn't involved. What they did prove is she lived there and shared a bathroom sink with Meredith. Wow!

You have completely missunderstood my post. I stated that I find it illogical that someone would believe that people would use no history as an excuse for Guede, but at the same time argue that lack of history is irrelevant for AK and RS. Am I being clear?

I think this was willfully missunderstood, since I was extremely clear in my statement that there is a first time for everything. I have been very clear that I do not think that no prior history of a crime means that someone is not the perp. That would make zero sense.
Ok thanks. Your reply was not meant for me then, as I don't believe the murder was intentional but somewhat of an accident. You can't say the same about necrophilia. I am not a psychiatrist but I believe necrophilia is a serious mental illness that would show in someones behavior. There is a first time for everything but it is hard to imagine that someone would go from 'normal' to necrophiliac overnight. You can't compare that with a couple of students who are out of their mind on drugs or whatever and do something stupid that results in murder. JMO.

Of course, there is an obvious source for the Luminol footprints with a visible bloody footprint nearby. There isn't even any carpet...let alone carpet cleaner. And why would somebody put carpet cleaner on their feet in front of Meredith's room? I wouldn't even accept that half a Luminol footprint was not blood without a reasonable explanation. This is an obvious problem for the defense. Therefore all that is left is trying to point out 'errors' in procedures. If that is legally a problem then so be it, but above all I like to know who are responsible for this horrible murder. JMO.

Good point! LOL....I know myself personally, if I get into details, I forget the obvious!

wouldn't a clean up also include throwing away the stained bathmat if RS had been the one to make the bloody footprint? wouldn't a clean up leave luminol swirls from wiping up blood from the hallway (or any other location)? no evidence of such was seen. the luminol however did illuminate shoes and grouting in the floor -- odd.

it is clear there was no clean up.

(if you look at the evidence collection video, you can barely see the blood. i'm not sure why the photo posted earlier looks like that... at first glance i thought it contained a reflection of the photographer that somehow made the blood look more colorful/visible).

bbm

That is a good point about the bathmat. I don't know whey they didn't throw it away, other than the fact that they must have been under extreme pressure and scared, they might just not have thought of it. Also, another thing we have to consider is that they could have still been in the process of cleaning up. Remember the policia visit was unexpected. Perhaps one of the next things they were going to do is precisely that - throw away the bathmat. We will never know exactly what they were planning on doing in their Plan A (before police came unexpectedly).

I disagree about the no-clean-up. Some clean-up happened.

If by conclusively you mean beyond all doubt, then maybe nothing. If you mean beyond a reasonable doubt, then the hand print. Sedley Alley killed a marine named Suzanne Collins. John Douglas wrote (pp. 98-99) of Alley's version of events, "There are three true statements in this account...Everything else is blatant and self serving fabrication." I feel much the same way about Guede's many stories.

Oh but, remember when you said that the forensics was collected in such a bad way? Remember, they used dirty gloves? And bad techniques? And passed evidence to each other? And generally messed everything up?

How do we know a lab technician didn't dump one of their gloved hands into Rudy's poo-poo in the toilet, and then go and put a handprint on the wall with his poo-pooed hand?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Please. We are discussing the case. Very civil too until today.

I do realize how bad this information looks tho.

There's no forensic evidence at all pointing to her so therefor we can conclude she wasn't involved. What they did prove is she lived there and shared a bathroom sink with Meredith. Wow!

If you watch TV crime dramas, DNA is only left by victims or criminals during the commission of a crime. All too many people don't understand that humans shed DNA all the time. Especially in places like bathrooms where we groom ourselves.

Ok thanks. Your reply was not meant for me then, as I don't believe the murder was intentional but somewhat of an accident. You can't say the same about necrophilia. I am not a psychiatrist but I believe necrophilia is a serious mental illness that would show in someones behavior. There is a first time for everything but it is hard to imagine that someone would go from 'normal' to necrophiliac overnight. You can't compare that with a couple of students who are out of their mind on drugs or whatever and do something stupid that results in murder. JMO.

Actually, DSM V states that necrophilia is only diagnosed from several incidences of fantasies or impulses involving corpses over a minimum of 6 months. So this wouldn't be considered necrophilia but what is termed 'pseudonecrophilia', where the person concerned has a momentary attraction to a corpse but prefers living partners. In such cases, research indicates that the person is extremely likely to have previously displayed sadistic tendencies.

Is that the site run by this guy?

http://groundreport.com/is-prosecut...eaking-information-to-amanda-knox-hate-sites/

<modsnip>

Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi discuss Mignini&#8217;s involvement with a conspiracy theorist named Gabriella Carlizzi, in their book Monster of Florence. Carlizzi believed that a satanic cult known as the School of the Red Rose was behind the Monster of Florence killings. Mignini looked to Carlizzi for answers while investigating the Monster of Florence case. He would later make the ridiculous claim that the victims were murdered so that their body parts could be used in rituals by satanic cults. Sadly, Mignini&#8217;s fantasies would take center stage once again when investigating the Meredith Kercher murder.

Has Naseer Ahmad been offering guidance to Giuliano Mignini? Is Giuliano Mignini offering information in return? The possible relationship between Naseer Ahmad and Giuliano Mignini leaves many questions unanswered. One thing is certain: this possible relationship should be thoroughly investigated by Italian authorities.

Believe it or not Guede is eligible for parole next May after only 7 years for rape and murder. Most of the AK <modsnip> see him as just a innocent witness, victim & patsy.

I feel like you are looking at that the wrong way. Me personally, I DO think it's wrong that RG is going to get out soon - very wrong. Especially since he did nothing to help investigators with the case, to confirm 100% who did it with him, since he gave no details and many lies. If he had at least told some truths to help the investigators, I could see how in that case it would warrant a few years taken off. They would have to offer him some incentive to talk, so I don't see how they could have done it any other way. EXCEPT NOW HE DIDN"T TALK AND HE IS STILL GETTING A SHORT SENTENCE. So yes, it's very wrong.

But as for the part about Amanda and Raffaelo, if you look at it from the viewpoint of "they are guilty," then you see where some of us are coming from. They participated in the slaying of a young girl, and yet they're walking around FREE. YES, THEY ARE FREE RIGHT NOW. I don't care about how "miserable" their lives are. They are free to see their families, to live with their boyfriend/girlfriend, to go to parks and restaurants, to go to NYC and other cool places, to travel, to go to school, to eat a nice steak dinner, etc.. Meanwhile, Meredith is gone forever. Does that seem right to you? Why is it so wrong that if someone believes they're guilty, that they find it wrong that that guilty person gets to walk away from the horror that they did. WALK AWAY.

You are looking at it from the viewpoint that they're innocent. That's why it doesn't make sense to you.

JMO

I feel like you are looking at that the wrong way. Me personally, I DO think it's wrong that RG is going to get out soon - very wrong. Especially since he did nothing to help investigators with the case, to confirm 100% who did it with him, since he gave no details and many lies. If he had at least told some truths to help the investigators, I could see how in that case it would warrant a few years taken off. They would have to offer him some incentive to talk, so I don't see how they could have done it any other way. EXCEPT NOW HE DIDN"T TALK AND HE IS STILL GETTING A SHORT SENTENCE. So yes, it's very wrong.

But as for the part about Amanda and Raffaelo, if you look at it from the viewpoint of "they are guilty," then you see where some of us are coming from. They participated in the slaying of a young girl, and yet they're walking around FREE. YES, THEY ARE FREE RIGHT NOW. I don't care about how "miserable" their lives are. They are free to see their families, to live with their boyfriend/girlfriend, to go to parks and restaurants, to go to NYC and other cool places, to travel, to go to school, to eat a nice steak dinner, etc.. Meanwhile, Meredith is gone forever. Does that seem right to you? Why is it so wrong that if someone believes they're guilty, that they find it wrong that that guilty person gets to walk away from the horror that they did. WALK AWAY.

You are looking at it from the viewpoint that they're innocent. That's why it doesn't make sense to you.

JMO

You're projecting onto the wrong people. Rapist/killer Guede could be free next year after only 7 years. Amanda & Raffaele are not your enemy.

So during the period of Oct 31 - Nov 5 bank transactions. Transaction are in dollars because it is an American account.

AK- withdraws $361.54 (250 euro)

Buys underwear at Bubbles using bank card for $62.18

Later deposits $562.00 and has money on her at arrest.

Where did extra money come from if wasn't ever paid by Patrick and no money sent from home?

I wish we could see the original documents... instead of from a friend of the family. But it is still highly interesting subject IMO. I wish this and more information about the cocaine dealer who's number was found to have been called by AK both before and after the murder was available.

So during the period of Oct 31 - Nov 5 bank transactions. Transaction are in dollars because it is an American account.

Where did extra money come from if wasn't ever paid by Patrick and no money sent from home?

I wish we could see the original documents... instead of from a friend of the family. But it is still highly interesting subject IMO. I wish this and more information about the cocaine dealer who's number was found to have been called by AK both before and after the murder was available.

I imagine this was deposited by her family to help her out. How would she deposit money in Italy?

If AK and RS would have taken the fast track trial and been convicted... they would be getting out about the same time too. Oh yeah, not AK tho... she still had/got the 4 extra years for accusing Patrick of the murder.

Rudy Guede, the experienced thief who had already escalated to burglary, escalated again to burglary armed with a knife. Then he found an attractive young woman home alone during one of his burglaries, and escalated further to rape and murder.

Rudy Guede raped and killed Meredith Kercher.

I imagine this was deposited by her family to help her out. How would she deposit money in Italy?

The link mentions that point. Since the information was from the stepfather originally... he would probably know about any money sent to her. He did not know and the next postings about it there avoided it. The original post was quickly removed but someone had done a screen-grab thing. Oops.

I don't know... I am a dense American most of the time.
I guess you can put it in an ATM... or the Italian bank is affiliated with an American one and is does it for you. Not sure what day the deposit was.

The link mentions that point. Since the information was from the stepfather originally... he would probably know about any money sent to her. He did not know and the next postings about it there avoided it. The original post was quickly removed but someone had done a screen-grab thing. Oops.

I don't know... I am a dense American most of the time.
I guess you can put it in an ATM... or the Italian bank is affiliated with an American one and is does it for you. Not sure what day the deposit was.

It would depend on the bank. Some are international, but not too many. CitiBank would exist in Italy. But probably not many more.

When I did my year abroad in Russia, there was no way for me to deposit money. And I'm from the UK, so it was all European. It's surprisingly tricky to do these things from abroad.

Also, from the exact amount of dollars in that deposit, that seems like it went in as dollars, not a conversion from euros, else you'd likely end up with a very odd number with plenty of pennies.

attention: if anyone has a problem with a post ALERT IT: DO NOT RESPOND. Discuss the case and not one another.

:werk:

Thank you dgfred I do find the money deposits evidence as highly suspect as well. I had read about it previously on pmf but thank you for refreshing my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie