Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the documentary he is described as a climbing enthusiast, not a professional climber. This is a little bit like the claim that Guede's shoeprints lead straight out the door; both are exaggerations.

Sorry, you are correct. Why use a climbing enthusiast in a video to show how anyone could have completed the task? Do you know that Guede was a climbing enthusiast as well? And to cling to the bars as you explain that they aren't necessary? They could have at least told the climbing enthusiast not to touch the bars if they wanted it to be meaningful in any way. JMO

In the documentary he is described as a climbing enthusiast, not a professional climber. This is a little bit like the claim that Guede's shoeprints lead straight out the door; both are exaggerations.

The t-shirt he is wearing is from the local climbing club. He is without question an experienced climber.

Maybe the same reason that she quit working at Le Chic. She was scared to be alone at night with a murderer on the loose. How was she to know he was in Germany?

Can you show me the link stating Amanda quit at Le Chic because she was afraid at night with a murderer on the loose? That's not the way I remember it at all.

If I remember correctly, Patrick had called to tell her she wouldn't be needed that night because it was slow. When did she quit? I could be mistaken so please show me.

Another problem with the article Otto linked to is this is not in the transcript which I double checked yesterday to confirm.

I linked several articles that summarized the relationship between Knox and Meredith as having started off on good terms, and deteriorating over the six weeks that they knew each other. The links were to media articles about the case, not trial transcripts. Is the summary contained in the articles incorrect and, if so, what is incorrect? Did they not start of on good terms? Did the relationship not deteriorate?

I really can't understand why Amanda would have freely gone to the police station that night with Raff if she had been treated so poorly there.

Her fear of being alone was greater. Amanda's flatmate had been brutally murdered only a few days earlier and the perpetrator was still at large.

I do agree with this. And during his video he says Merideth's boots that are seen by the wardrobe caused a blood smear by the bed?

Also the professional climber saying you didn't need bars to climb the window while visibly holding them?
It's sad that so many people will sell their souls for the spotlight. JMO

Not quite.

ogrn.jpg

Can you show me the link stating Amanda quit at Le Chic because she was afraid at night with a murderer on the loose? That's not the way I remember it at all.

If I remember correctly, Patrick had called to tell her she wouldn't be needed that night because it was slow. When did she quit? I could be mistaken so please show me.
IIUC Patrick's text was just about one night, 1 November. I don't have a link for Amanda's quitting handy, but it is in Dempsey's book on p. 135, and it happened during their conversation on 5 November. I think that this passage was drawn from Patrick's testimony, but I could be mistaken.

Oh, I can't find Harmony's post now, but I found this:

Samples taken from under her fingernails yielded only her own DNA. The court noted that her finger nails were very short and probably would not inflict significant scratches on an attacker. [190]

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Summary_of_the_Massei_Report#Meredith_Kercher_2

I also saw on another couple of websites, it said nobody's else DNA was found under her fingernails.

The fact that no one'e DNA was found under her nails, though, supports that she was restrained. She had to have been, I see no other way. If one of her hands was free, you can bet she would have been clawing and trying to get away. So the fact that apparently her nails were tested and yielded nothing, that tells me she was restrained (as we all probably know), and so how would Rudy have been able to restrain both her hands and stab her at the same time.....impossible.

BBM: I do. Some rape victims fight back fiercely; others submit relatively quietly (and I'm not blaming them for doing so). So too with murder victims.

We have thousands of posts here paying tribute to MK's ladylike graciousness, but now we are supposed to assume she would have scrapped like an MMA champ. (Again, I am in no way blaming MK for her reaction.)

There's a reason we have to offer self-defense classes to women: middle-class women in Anglo cultures are not socialized to engage in physical combat. That's a skill they have to learn and perhaps MK never got the opportunity.

We should also assume she was caught off-guard by RG's attack. Perhaps she was simply too shocked to fight back until she was too weak to do so.

I linked several articles that summarized the relationship between Knox and Meredith as having started off on good terms, and deteriorating over the six weeks that they knew each other. The links were to media articles about the case, not trial transcripts. Is the summary contained in the articles incorrect and, if so, what is incorrect? Did they not start of on good terms? Did the relationship not deteriorate?

As Filomena says they were friends who shared many interest in common and Amanda was a normal girl.

Try reading the transcripts instead of relying on inaccurate media reports.

As Filomena says they were friends who shared many interest in common and Amanda was a normal girl.

Try reading the transcripts instead of relying on inaccurate media reports.
Giacomo testified that Meredith and Amanda got along.

Not quite.

ogrn.jpg

I don't see his body in any position to go in the window there. In the video he uses the bars to pull himself up and sit on the edge of the sill. Guede supposedly did this at night without disturbing the glass. Was there blood found on any glass shards?

IIUC Patrick's text was just about one night, 1 November. I don't have a link for Amanda's quitting handy, but it is in Dempsey's book on p. 135, and it happened during their conversation on 5 November. I think that this passage was drawn from Patrick's testimony, but I could be mistaken.

I don't have Dempsey's book handy either so maybe you could find Patrick's testimony.

The very first line of Amanda's email home on Nov 4.
That doesn't make any sense. There is only one sentence in that whole email about what she did on the murder night. Why would the police let her repeat one sentence a 100 times? If you read the whole email it becomes clear that the questions were about Meredith. Nowhere does she say they kept asking her 'over and over' about what she did on the night of the murder.
After a little while of playing guitar me and Raffale went to his house to watch movies and after to eat dinner and generally spend the evening and night indoors.
They asked me of course about the the morning, the last time I saw her, and because I was the closest to her, questions about her habits and her relationships.
At the house they asked me very personal questions about Meredith's life and also about the personalities of our neighbors.
At the station I just had to repeat the answers that I had given at the house so they could type them up
http://adeathinperugia.wordpress.co...pressure-by-the-police-being-in-her-presence/

Well, if she quit on the 5th that would be interesting. That's the night she fingered him in the murder.

http://groundreport.com/greed-continues-to-fuel-patrick-lumumbas-hatred-toward-amanda-knox/

I don't see his body in any position to go in the window there. In the video he uses the bars to pull himself up and sit on the edge of the sill. Guede supposedly did this at night without disturbing the glass. Was there blood found on any glass shards?

IMO The new burglar bars acted as a barrier hindering momentum to lift himself into the window.

There was a sample which tested positive for blood with TMB and a dark brown hair which measured 6cm long. They were marked with placards as rep.198=R and rep.199=S on the crime scene photo:

xQ2Cng7.jpg

link

For more background information on this evidence please read the following post and attachments:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *new trial ordered* Amanda Knox New Motivation Report RE: Meredith Kercher Murder #1

Well, this is OK as far as it goes. But how many people would "remember" that they had NOT been at a murder scene? I find it hard to relate to, but then , I never smoked pot.

I understand how one could be stressed, and have police saying you had had a memory lapse. That would be frightening, and might lead to a false confession (or in this case, an accusation of another).

On the other hand, wouldn't every criminal or accomplice or instigator love to say, "Oh my God, I talked to a nun, and now I know I COULDN'T have committed the crime. I remember now, I wasn't there." It depends on if we view Knox as very innocent and guileless, or a bit of an operator. I know girls can be both....

I don't think it had anything to do with pot, I think she said that because that's what they implied. After reading this in its entirety, it sounds like they completely worked her over mentally - she's not an operator, she's a victim. Can you imagine someone using psychological tricks on your mind that pushes you close to the edge, I can't. I'm surprised we all see it so differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes