Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the argument over rent money comes from Rudy.

"But the American girl was spending her time with far too many peculiar people, in the opinion of her three housemates, who didn’t appreciate running into these conquests at breakfast. Meredith seems to have been the most put off by Amanda’s active social life.

Meredith told her tight circle of British friends, Amanda had acquired several boyfriends in succession.

This was by no means Meredith’s only complaint. There are rumors of anger over the rent money, and she found Amanda sloppy about her personal habits. Meredith’s close friends also found Amanda a bit odd. “Amanda’s behavior always struck me as strange,” one of these friends would later tell police. “The first time I met her we were eating in a restaurant, when all of a sudden she began to sing in a loud voice. It was very strange and out of place.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/06/perugia200806

I don't see his body in any position to go in the window there. In the video he uses the bars to pull himself up and sit on the edge of the sill. Guede supposedly did this at night without disturbing the glass. Was there blood found on any glass shards?

He does two demonstrations in the video. First using bars, second without. All Guede had to do is push with his arms similar to getting out of a pool and then get his knee on the window ledge and he's in within seconds.

[video=youtube;8JL6nIkaYLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JL6nIkaYLs[/video]

As Filomena says they were friends who shared many interest in common and Amanda was a normal girl.

Try reading the transcripts instead of relying on inaccurate media reports.

Why didn't she visit one of those friends, rather than go to the police station, on the night of November 5?

Here is the experienced climber using the bars to hoist himself up to the wiindow ledge. The film is edited, with a gap, and then we see him in the position posted upthread.

Please explain how Rudy's DNA was accurately gathered and tested, then? His was apparently handled just fine. No contamination, no dirty gloves, no transfer, no sloppy technicians, no careless technicians, no rookie technicians, no lab problems? Just curious.

Perhaps some of it was... But there was a mountain of DNA evidence against him and it would strain credibility ALL of it would be contaminated. Here you basically just have to believe the mere possibility one piece was contaminated against AK, bc the only other DNA found was low copy DNA on an item that the prosecution themselves cannot prove it matches the cuts nor can they prove it even has blood. That still is a question no one answers, how a stabbing object can be the murder weapon without blood.

Also, it is my understanding, though I am not completely sure that RG DNA wa gathered shortly after the crime, not like 2 months later, or at least some of it was shortly after the crime. DNA was on the body so it would have had to be gathered in the days surrounding the crime. The defense presented video evidence of the DNA collection done 2 months later, showing how it violates so many different protocols, RG's lawyer did no such thing, they never contested the DNA as far as I know.

In addition, you have a much stronger circumstantial case against RG- he should never have been in the cottage to begin with. He had bloody footprints matching his shoe print in addition to loads of DNA, there was also fingerprints as well in the murder room. Absent the murder, RG did the exact same thing the week before breaking into a place w a rock. Moreover, RG fled. Even without DNA, they have a strong case against him and the loads of DNA seals the deal.

The fibers on the body is not the same as the hair in the hand. It is unbelievable that they lost it, but apparently that is what happened.

I have read that what is photographed in her hand is not a hair but a fibre of some kind. I agree with you that it looks like a hair and I had read a hair was lost but I thought that was a rumor. Was that confirmed and what was the source of the confirmation?

goodnightsleepy_zpsb6c86b27.gif

That doesn't make any sense. There is only one sentence in that whole email about what she did on the murder night. Why would the police let her repeat one sentence a 100 times? If you read the whole email it becomes clear that the questions were about Meredith. Nowhere does she say they kept asking her 'over and over' about what she did on the night of the murder.

http://adeathinperugia.wordpress.co...pressure-by-the-police-being-in-her-presence/

I think she's speaking figuratively not literally about the 100's of times but the message is pretty obvious, they kept asking her over and over the same questions. Her story from Nov 2 was she was at Raffaele's and.....you know the rest.

Here is the experienced climber using the bars to hoist himself up to the wiindow ledge. The film is edited, with a gap, and then we see him in the position posted upthread.

Thank you otto.

For the record, I do not "keep repeating" anything.

Meredith reported to her father, friends and roommates that she was uncomfortable with how Knox conducted herself. Meredith was concerned about the strange men that Knox brought to the cottage, that Knox didn't fulfill her responsibilities regarding chores and there was reportedly an argument about rent money.

Knox's interaction with Meredith prior to the murder is relevant.

I think the point is that all speaks to how MK felt about AK. We have nothing on how AK felt about MK, which would be more probative evidence than the first, someone could dislike someone, and that person could be completely oblivious to that fact or maybe even like the other person. AK could have been completely oblivious to how MK really felt bc maybe MK was polite to AK and never let on her frustrations,

Point is MK was murdered so we need to know how AK felt about MK prior to the murders. did AK say words of jealously? did she call MK names bc MK wanted her to clean? there is no evidence of any if that. Maybe she was oblivious or maybe she knew and just did not care. What MK said about the relationship (which would be hearsay in any event) isn't necessarily how AK felt.

I have read that what is photographed in her hand is not a hair but a fibre of some kind. I agree with you that it looks like a hair and I had read a hair was lost but I thought that was a rumor. Was that confirmed and what was the source of the confirmation?

goodnightsleepy_zpsb6c86b27.gif
It is only in Nadeau's book AFAIK.

I think the point is that all speaks to how MK felt about AK. We have nothing on how AK felt about MK, which would be more probative evidence than the first, someone could dislike someone, and that person could be completely oblivious to that fact or maybe even like the other person. AK could have been completely oblivious to how MK really felt bc maybe MK was polite to AK and never let on her frustrations,

Point is MK was murdered so we need to know how AK felt about MK prior to the murders. did AK say words of jealously? did she call MK names bc MK wanted her to clean? there is no evidence of any if that. Maybe she was oblivious or maybe she knew and just did not care. What MK said about the relationship (which would be hearsay in any event) isn't necessarily how AK felt.

I think we know how Knox felt about Meredith. She states that Meredith was her friend. After the murder was discovered, Knox was sitting on Sollecito's lap, sticking out her tongue, making phone calls and claiming that she found the body, and when one of Meredith's friends said that she hoped Meredith didn't suffer, Knox declared that she f-ing bled to death. On that day, Knox wrote in her diary that it didn't seem appropriate to write that she could kill for a pizza. The following day, Knox and Sollecito were teasing each other and flirting in a lingerie shop. Knox did not attend the Memorial Service. Knox did not offer her condolences to Meredith's family, clearing avoiding them on the night of the Memorial.

Did I miss anything?

IMO The new burglar bars acted as a barrier hindering momentum to lift himself into the window.

There was a sample which tested positive for blood with TMB and a dark brown hair which measured 6cm long. They were marked with placards as rep.198=R and rep.199=S on the crime scene photo:

xQ2Cng7.jpg
link

For more background information on this evidence please read the following post and attachments:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *new trial ordered* Amanda Knox New Motivation Report RE: Meredith Kercher Murder #1

Wouldn't the new bars be pretty close to where the broken window was? It looks like they are installed right up against the window. I can't imagine hoisting my face toward a broken window in the dark. JMO

I think we know how Knox felt about Meredith. She states that Meredith was her friend. After the murder was discovered, Knox was sitting on Sollecito's lap, sticking out her tongue, making phone calls and claiming that she found the body, and when one of Meredith's friends said that she hoped Meredith didn't suffer, Knox declared that she f-ing bled to death. On that day, Knox wrote in her diary that it didn't seem appropriate to write that she could kill for a pizza. The following day, Knox and Sollecito were teasing each other and flirting in a lingerie shop. Knox did not attend the Memorial Service. Knox did not offer her condolences to Meredith's family, clearing avoiding them on the night of the Memorial.

Did I miss anything?

None of that shows hatred which was what you would need to orchestrate such a murder, there is also no pre murder evidence of any strain in the relationship other than MK's hearsay statements to her family or friends. Indeed, the two girls went to the chocolate festival together shortly before the murder.

More telling to me is the alleged murder weapon which has no blood on it and the cuts do not match. Nor is there any evidence of AK and RS in the murder room and any remaining evidence of luminal, etc is consistent w AK living there.

The prosecution needs to put that knife in AK's hands. They need to prove the blood and the cuts. They took a chance thinking that the new testing would find DNA lending at least some (though still weak) support to their claim. They also have to put the knife in RS's hands, otherwise, the most they have agains him is conspiracy, they have no evidence of him stabbing at all.

And I do not believe any testimony of people who sold their stories to the tabloids.

IMO The new burglar bars acted as a barrier hindering momentum to lift himself into the window.

There was a sample which tested positive for blood with TMB and a dark brown hair which measured 6cm long. They were marked with placards as rep.198=R and rep.199=S on the crime scene photo:

For more background information on this evidence please read the following post and attachments:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *new trial ordered* Amanda Knox New Motivation Report RE: Meredith Kercher Murder #1
Rep 199 was not a human trace. I believe Rep 198 was a hair that didn't give any results.

Attachments

• rep198199.jpg
    rep198199.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 6

Did I miss anything?

Only that she was afraid. JMO

None of that shows hatred which was what you would need to orchestrate such a murder, there is also no pre murder evidence of any strain in the relationship other than MK's hearsay statements to her family or friends. Indeed, the two girls went to the chocolate festival together shortly before the murder.

More telling to me is the alleged murder weapon which has no blood on it and the cuts do not match. Nor is there any evidence of AK and RS in the murder room and any remaining evidence of luminal, etc is consistent w AK living there.

The prosecution needs to put that knife in AK's hands. They need to prove the blood and the cuts. They took a chance thinking that the new testing would find DNA lending at least some (though still weak) support to their claim. They also have to put the knife in RS's hands, otherwise, the most they have agains him is conspiracy, they have no evidence of him stabbing at all.

And I do not believe any testimony of people who sold their stories to the tabloids.

What it shows is that Knox was emotionally disconnected from Meredith. In my opinion, she did not demonstrate, or express, an emotional reaction that is common amongst those that have experienced the loss of a valued friend or companion.

Some people have tried to excuse this behavior by suggesting that Knox is immature. This would seem to imply that, due to immaturity, women under the age of 20 are normally incapable of expressing sadness at the loss of a valued companion. That can't be true, so immaturity does not explain this behavior.

As a creative writer, Knox wrote two stories about the forced suffering of a woman at the hands of two others. Some have suggested that normal, healthy 20 year olds are fixated with suffering and victimization because they play video games. It's a fact that video games do not inspire violent thoughts any more than *advertiser censored* inspries rape. Knox had those violent thoughts in her mind during her first year of University and she wrote about them. She wrote about them again in prison. Again, her work seems emotionally disconnected. In fact, it's so disconnected on every level that I can barely understand what she's trying to say.

Murder convictions without a murder weapon are common. There's no need to put a knife in Knox's hand. However, Meredith's DNA on the blade and Knox's DNA on the knife are sufficient to connect the knife to the murder to Knox. Two knives were used during the murder. One has not been found. The knife that Sollecito had with him on the night of his arrest is not one of the murder weapons. Sollecito was a knife collector, so it's possible that he used one from his collection. The second knife could be with the keys - lost.

Who sold a story to the tabloids?

In a high profile case like this you don't have to sell your story to a tabloid to make it profitable. Simply having your name attached to the case in any way gets you international publicity. I agree, it makes it very difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff unless you're in the courtroom and speak Italian.

Raffaele wasn't a knife collector and didn't have a collection. He owned two knives.

Amanda cried hearing the news from Luca in the car how Meredith had died. That works for me. Also Filomena's testimony that she saw Amanda teary eyed at the police station. That's enough and what you'd probably expect.

Some people are obsessed with the so called behaviour because there's so little evidence tying her into a murder/rape conspiracy with Guede but it's always been a beat up. Meredith was her friend and they were friendly but they'd only known each other 6 weeks..... They weren't bff's, sisters or lovers. You never hear them talk about Filomeana not crying or she had her hand on her boyfriends *advertiser censored* in the cottage car park Nov 2.

If you want to focus on behaviour, think about Rudy Guede going dancing after raping and murdering a girl. That's behaviour!

Raffaele wasn't a knife collector and didn't have a collection. He owned two knives.

Amanda cried hearing the news from Luca in the car how Meredith had died. That works for me. Also Filomena's testimony that she saw Amanda teary eyed at the police station. That's enough and what you'd probably expect.

Some people are obsessed with the so called behaviour because there's so little evidence tying her into a murder/rape conspiracy with Guede but it's always been a beat up. Meredith was her friend and they were friendly but they'd only known each other 6 weeks..... They weren't bff's, sisters or lovers. You never hear them talk about Filomeana not crying or she had her hand on her boyfriends *advertiser censored* in the cottage car park Nov 2.

If you want to focus on behaviour, think about Rudy Guede going dancing after raping and murdering a girl. That's behaviour!

I've seen that Luca told her in the car a few times tonight but I still haven't seen where that's coming from. It would be so helpful if you could post a link. I'd not heard this before. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay