Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read Fabio Marzi's (postal police/first on the scene) testimony because google won't translate it <modsnip>

@MichaelSmith: Thanks for linking to the transcripts, but I couldn't find Filomena's testimony (it would take forever, there was too much to wade through and was not labeled with the names of witnesses)---just tell me: What did she actually say. Thanks. :(

@MichaelSmith: Thanks for linking to the transcripts, but I couldn't find Filomena's testimony (it would take forever, there was too much to wade through and was not labeled with the names of witnesses)---just tell me: What did she actually say. Thanks. :(

She said Meredith and Amanda were friends who shared many interest in common. She told Maresca that Amanda was a normal girl with lots of interests. They used bleach at the cottage to clean with. Raffaele lent Laura his jacket at the police station November 2. There's lots in there. If there's anything in particular that catches your eye then post the page number and we can take a look. For me, she is one of the most credible witnesses because she actually lived there and observed their relationship. Asides from what's in the transcript, it's also about what's not there. There's no mention of Amanda & Meredith fighting, name calling, talking bad about her, having any interest in hard drugs, being a drinker or aggressive etc.

Google machine translation is attached.

Attachments

Thanks for this, Michael. It is a bit difficult to read due to the Google translation. But I am looking through it.

Mod note:

*copying and pasting verbatim from opinion sites or from blogs is not allowed
*you may link to the site and paraphrase

This is too much!

The truth isn't in a guilt book written by a tabloid hack who worked for same tabloid John Kercher did. The truth is in the transcripts.
I understand this, yes. I would hope some truth is contained in all the various books or they should be classed as fiction and not investigative or true crime texts. It's not as though Dempsey has not been cited here; I myself have cited Fisher. And these are accused of being in with a PR campaign.

Did AK testify at trial? I don't know how Italy's system works in that regard and I haven't heard mention of what AK said aside from in the police station, so all along I've been thinking she didn't but now I realize I have no idea if she did or not.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving all!

I understand this, yes. I would hope some truth is contained in all the various books or they should be classed as fiction and not investigative or true crime texts. It's not as though Dempsey has not been cited here; I myself have cited Fisher. And these are accused of being in with a PR campaign.

Well clearly some only have problems with the books that are written by someone who thinks she's guilty or even leaves it up to their reader. The only reliable books are ones that end with AK innocent.

I think CD is no better in her biased reporting than any and her whole career is thanks to this case. BN says at the beginning of her book that its based on the 10,000pg case dossier that she has and mulpitple interviews. While I don't agree with every opinion piece she does, it doesn't mean she's unreliable on the facts. She's fluent in Italian and covered the trial in the courtroom.

Did AK testify at trial? I don't know how Italy's system works in that regard and I haven't heard mention of what AK said aside from in the police station, so all along I've been thinking she didn't but now I realize I have no idea if she did or not.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving all!

Yes she did

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!

She said Meredith and Amanda were friends who shared many interest in common. She told Maresca that Amanda was a normal girl with lots of interests. They used bleach at the cottage to clean with. Raffaele lent Laura his jacket at the police station November 2. There's lots in there. If there's anything in particular that catches your eye then post the page number and we can take a look. For me, she is one of the most credible witnesses because she actually lived there and observed their relationship. Asides from what's in the transcript, it's also about what's not there. There's no mention of Amanda & Meredith fighting, name calling, talking bad about her, having any interest in hard drugs, being a drinker or aggressive etc.

Google machine translation is attached.
She said many things:

- remembers to have closed the window and shutters
- left room in order, only t-shirt on bed but then the 'thief' made a complete mess of her room, everything out of place
- had expensive items in the room such as laptop, jewelry, sunglasses, bags but the 'thief' did not take anything
- computer bag was covered with glass
- the laptop had been moved and beaten (thrown?), it had suffered such a hard shock that the hard disk was broken
- Meredith did not usually lock her door. Knox said the opposite.
- in the police station Sollecito and Knox communicated with written notes and low voices

The computer part was new to me. What kind of thief throws or hits a laptop so hard that the disk breaks? Isn't he supposed to take it? Why waste time throwing clothes around when the expensive items are obviously not hidden behind some clothes but are right there in plain sight?

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Filomena_Romanelli's_Testimony

She said many things:

- left room in order, only t-shirt on bed but then the 'thief' made a complete mess of her room, everything out of place
- had expensive items in the room such as laptop, jewelry, sunglasses, bags but the 'thief' did not take anything
- the laptop had been moved and beaten (thrown?), it had suffered such a hard shock that the hard disk was broken
- in the police station Sollecito and Knox communicated with written notes and low voices

The computer part was new to me. What kind of thief throws or hits a laptop so hard that the disk breaks? Isn't he supposed to take it? Why waste time throwing clothes around when the expensive items are obviously not hidden behind some clothes but are right there in plain sight?

In RG's previous thievery, did he only steal money or things he could steal to get money?

It seems that I was mistaken about the mixed sample being on glass. Sorry if I caused any confusion. That was my understanding until today.

All the more reason either of the scenarios I posted earlier could be true: AK footprint was there pre murder and a drop of MK fell on it as RG leaving (maybe he went into F's room to try to cover up some parts re: breakin. Remember he likely was breaking in to rob not to murder so Once the murder happened, he realized his entrance needed to be covered up)

Or 2) after the murder, AK walking in wet feet stepped on a piece of MK dried blood.

Or 3) she stepped on bathmat in blood then tracked into F's room

I think the first scenario is most likely bc I don't know why AK would have went to F's room.

In RG's previous thievery, did he only steal money or things he could steal to get money?
He was found in possession of a stolen laptop, but don't know what his plan was.

I can understand that Meredith was upset with how Knox conducted herself at the cottage.

This would be the first crime in the history of time when someone is killed over not flushing the toilet. Seriously, has this ever been alleged as a motive ever in any Crime?

Young adult women kill over boyfriends or they kill over jealousy usually having something to do with either another girl being popular with the guys or another girl doing better in school. And usually there is evidence of this long simmering jealously. They do not kill over who flushes the toilet, a jealously motive here would be better or at least more believeable (supposing they had evidence of jealousy which they do not)

She said many things:

RG went in there to rob, at some point it escalated to murder. He may be did not want to complete the burglary bc what use would it be? It would just tie him to the murder. Any evidence he had it or tried to sell it would tie the murder to him

They got lucky if he left the palmprint, either way they would have gotten to him eventually but it may have taken longer had he not left that. Indeed maybe without DNA, they would have focused so much on AK so as to ignore evidence of local thugs involvement

The Murder of Meredith Kercher fake wiki is a deceptive website filled with mistakes and spin.

For example this claim is made in your previous link.

Notice he doesn't actually use text from the transcript so the reader can see exactly what she really said? He leaves out the part where Filomena said she had never actually seen Amanda bring any strange men back to the cottage.

It's best to read the actual transcripts instead of relying on spin from a deceptive anonymous<modsnip> site blogger. That particular blogger labels everyone a racist and imo sees Guede as a victim. There's hardly anything about Guede on the site.

http://groundreport.com/anti-amanda...-his-deceptive-website-on-live-radio-program/

He's just another fraud.

Regarding this website: http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/ almost every single statement (sentence) is referenced with a link to an independent source. How is possible that a fully referenced document, where each sentence is referenced, completely wrong, but an online translation of a legal document is accurate? Anyone that is fluent in more than one language would never use an online translation because they have first hand knowledge of how completely inaccurate the translations are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member