Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is certainly one of the problems that upset Meredith. Knox did not flush the toilet. The defense debate claims that European toilets are different and that Knox simply didn't know how to use them, but one would hope that Knox could learn this skill after six weeks.

"R B, one of the last people to see Miss Kercher alive, said the pair had quarrelled because Knox often failed to flushed the toilet, even when menstruating."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1569579/Vital-clues-in-Meredith-Kercher-murder-case.html

Check the transcripts if that's what she really said. You might be surprized.

Well, I began researching the toilet issue, and now I am reading more about Amanda's behavior. I would call her passive-aggressive, if what I am reading is true. (Darkness Descending). And that is a most unpleasant disorder to deal with in a person.

This is too much!

The truth isn't in a guilt book written by a tabloid hack who worked for same tabloid John Kercher did. The truth is in the transcripts.

The prosecutor said that it was the invasion of Knox with strange men again, drugs and a party when Meredith was at home and wanted to relax without the "invasion". I think this is quite reasonable given that Knox wasn't sleeping at the cottage. What the prosecutor says is that the invasion started the conflict and that it was aggravated by the lack of cleanliness in the bathroom off the kitchen.

Here's everything I can find about the motive:

Machiavelli ‏@Machiavelli_Aki 59s
Rudy was not sober, quite high, a bit annoying, and was acting the same disgusting way he behaved downstairs days before.

Machiavelli ‏@Machiavelli_Aki now
Meredith was the one triggering an argument because of the 'inpolite' invasion and behavior. She accused Knox.

Machiavelli ‏@Machiavelli_Aki 11s
Crini cites Laura Mezzetti about the 'annoyance' caused by Knox on house cleaning issues.

La Nazione ‏@qn_lanazione 1m
Meredith process, Prosecutor Crini: "The contrast between Meredith and Amanda comes to matters of hygiene and cleanliness in the house."

The Nation @ 1m qn_lanazione
Meredith trial, Prosecutor Crini: "The conflict between Meredith and Amanda explodes when Rudy left the dirty bathroom"

La Nazione ‏@qn_lanazione 7s
Lawyer Pacelli (Lumumba): "Witnesses said that Meredith was tired of the dirt that Amanda left in the bathroom"

La Nazione ‏@qn_lanazione 1m
Lawyer Pacelli (Lumumba ): "Witnesses said that Amanda often took men to the house"

La Nazione ‏@qn_lanazione 21s
Lawyer Pacelli (Lumumba ): "Witnesses spoke of a cosmetic bag left in the bathroom by Amanda with condoms and a vibrator"

La Nazione ‏@qn_lanazione 49s
Meredith process: lawyer Pacelli reads testimonials that talk about the use of cannabis and alcohol on the part of Amanda Knox

La Nazione ‏@qn_lanazione 2m
Process Meredith, lawyer Pacelli (Lumumba): "The Amanda Knox of the night of the murder was a mixture of sex, drugs and alcohol"

So. More trial of AK by character assassination. I wonder why so many people think poorly of the judicial system in Perugia?

I think it does matter about the sensitivities. There would be a difference between maybe, how fresh the blood is, maybe one test would detect more fresh blood which has not been degraded by exposure to air, etc., also they are footprints so as each step is taken, the sequential step would have less and less blood on it.

I have always heard of Luminol in relation to forensics in criminal cases. If Luminol is so overarching and reacts with numerious things, why is it used so frequently and apparently, non-disputably, in murder cases all the time?

Because luminol is quick. You can spray it on, turn off the lights and get an immediate glow.

The more specific tests that differentiate between blood, other DNA, bleach, copper, etc., have to be done in a lab and take more time.

If she lived in that room, I would think she would know more than we do about the window and shutters in her own room

There is no reason to suspect Filomena would lie. We have gotten so used to Amanda's lies that we think everyone must be lying, and so we question and question.

I have not said that Filomina lied about the position of the shutters. What I said was that she simply did not remember. It is understandable to me that she may not remember if she left the shutters open or closed, especially with what she was dealing with at the time of being asked to remember. Personally I don't see lies being told at every turn by everyone.

It seems that I was mistaken about the mixed sample being on glass. Sorry if I caused any confusion. That was my understanding until today.

Thanks for clearing that up...

Seems to me that the toilet was clogged as it appears there is no water in the bowl. The wad of toilet paper in the bowl looks dry. Was a clogged toilet ever brought up in testimony?

warning: gross photo

http://perugiamurderfile.org/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=21&image_id=3430

I saw discussion of this on another board. I dont think it's clogged just not flushed. The toilets in Italy and a lot of other European countries are different than what we are used to in the US. There is very little water and stool lands on a kind of shelf. When it is flushed, the water is supposed to wash it down the drain. You have to use a brush to clean off the skid marks every time. (My understanding regarding AK and the toilet issues is that she didn't use the brush every time, not that she didn't flush.)

Every transcript from the Massei trial is available here http://www.amandaknox.com/the-meredith-kercher-murder/

Every transcript put up by Amanda.

I have not said that Filomina lied about the position of the shutters. What I said was that she simply did not remember. It is understandable to me that she may not remember if she left the shutters open or closed, especially with what she was dealing with at the time of being asked to remember. Personally I don't see lies being told at every turn by everyone.

If you read the link I supplied, Filomena was adamant that she had closed the shutters. Even the defense attorneys couldn't shake her from her total recollection of closing the shutters.

If you read the link I supplied, Filomena was adamant that she had closed the shutters. Even the defense attorneys couldn't shake her from her total recollection of closing the shutters.

The Murder of Meredith Kercher fake wiki is a deceptive website filled with mistakes and spin.

For example this claim is made in your previous link.

Then she would also bring strangers home – both her and Meredith were young and pretty and made friends easily. Meredith never brought men home - the only people who came to the house were two of her English girlfriends. Meredith said she was not interested in boys, she was here to study.[60]

Notice he doesn't actually use text from the transcript so the reader can see exactly what she really said? He leaves out the part where Filomena said she had never actually seen Amanda bring any strange men back to the cottage.

It's best to read the actual transcripts instead of relying on spin from a deceptive anonymous<modsnip> site blogger. That particular blogger labels everyone a racist and imo sees Guede as a victim. There's hardly anything about Guede on the site.

http://groundreport.com/anti-amanda...-his-deceptive-website-on-live-radio-program/

He's just another fraud.

as one who's looked for various transcripts and documents about the case, i've never, not even once, questioned the accuracy or integrity of an official doc found on a site such as TJMK, MoMK, PMF, etc... is it being suggested that i should?

The Murder of Meredith Kercher fake wiki is a deceptive website filled with mistakes and spin.

For example this claim is made in your previous link.

Notice he doesn't actually use text from the transcript so the reader can see exactly what she really said? He leaves out the part where Filomena said she had never actually seen Amanda bring any strange men back to the cottage.

It's best to read the actual transcripts instead of relying on spin from a deceptive anonymous <modsnip> site blogger. That particular blogger labels everyone a racist and imo sees Guede as a victim. There's hardly anything about Guede on the site.

http://groundreport.com/anti-amanda...-his-deceptive-website-on-live-radio-program/

He's just another fraud.

I didn't read the whole thing. I read that the writer was thrown off a message board. I read that they repeated Amanda's story of what happened in the interrogation room. That was enough. The writer should come here and defend the stories Amanda told.

as one who's looked for various transcripts and documents about the case, i've never, not even once, questioned the accuracy or integrity of an official doc found on a site such as TJMK, MoMK, PMF, etc... is it being suggested that i should?

Yes, I think so. The pro Amanda sites, and some pro Meredith sites seem to stretch the truth a little. I trust the pro Meredith sites more because they only want justice for Meredith. If they weren't sure Amanda was guilty I don't think they'd go after her, JMO. Here's a good site; http://aklwei.wordpress.com/2013/10...avey-ret-preparing-to-mislead-congress-again/

<modsnip>

Bolding and size changes by me. There is a lot more at that link.

I wish I had kept those links because they convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that AK was involved. I think it's quite possible she was a little drunk and high and was peer pressured into doing whatever was done. I think it's something she may not have done while sober. Upon becoming clear she realized she was in deep doo doo and tried to clean up. She then offered multiple stories and multiple excuses.

The pro Meredith site did have a mistake on it that I caught. A woman on NG said to check the pro Meredith site and that a knife was found hidden in RS's closet. It was on the site, but I couldn't find anywhere else that was written. I emailed that woman and asked where that piece of information had come from. She never responded to me. I tried to keep the facts straight and find multiple independent sources for material I used.

This site lays out the case against AK; http://truejustice.org/ee/index.php

I think it's more reliable than any pro AK site. JMO

AK will say anything if she thinks it will help her. We already know that from her inconsistent statements to police. She named an innocent man as a culprit. The guy who happened to be to be the one who demoted AK and promoted Meredith, IIRC. She was convicted of that lie.

If AK is truly innocent she has handled this very hamhandedly . I looked at the pro AK sites back then and found they left out a lot of facts. I'm not sure how the window shutters came up but on the Amanda site. They left out that on cross examination that the prosecution witness admitted that on that night there would be no way for a rock to be able to break the window from the balcony. They also left off other facts that reflected badly on Amanda.

From what I've seen you never get the full story from the pro Amanda sites. JMO

Amanda seems to fall back on the "They were mean to me. I didn't understand what they were saying. They tired me out all night with questioning."

I've never seen her take on the evidence in the case. I've never heard her rationally discuss all of the things that were found that pointed to her guilt. The statement she made to Filomena is creepy enough to get my hinky meter in the middle.

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Massei_Trial#Filomena_Romanelli

<modsnip>

Bolding in that statement by me.

All of that is just spin and op/ed from an anonymous blogger. They twist peoples words and make things up but don't show you the actual words of each witness so you can judge for yourself. I noticed the footnote links don't even work.

All of that is just spin and op/ed from an anonymous blogger. They twist peoples words and make things up but don't show you the actual words of each witness so you can judge for yourself. I noticed that the footnote links don't even work.

The links have probably been taken down a long time ago after the first trial. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee