AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you know if the "other" people were MS's relatives or Teresa's relatives?

I had wondered if the reason TS's sister found out quite a few hours later of her sister's death was because MS was not with Teresa's family those extra days but perhaps with MS's family.

Sorry Lakshmi, I can't answer this question at this time for a variety of reasons.

First of all, thank you for your insight and allowing us to seek your insight. You say "the way he manipulated others when it came to the practice and money". Would you elaborate and tell us more about what you mean by that? Thank you.

If my suspicions are true, we are going to learn quite a bit over the next year about how MS manipulated the practice and money. However, I can't totally elaborate on that right now. I will offer more when I can.

The picture where it appears MS is nuzzling the back of AW's neck and his hand is either inappropriately placed, or hovering in an inappropriate place near her chest.

This is a hard question to answer. I saw MS flirting with others in her presence and she simply ignored him. I have more opinions on this matter but out of respect for TS I am going to keep them to myself for now.

If my suspicions are true, we are going to learn quite a bit over the next year about how MS manipulated the practice and money. However, I can't totally elaborate on that right now. I will offer more when I can.

This makes me so incredibly sad to see a woman working her heart out in a career she was so passionate about and on top of that volunteering her time to empower other women and young girls and Mr. Con the snake robbing her of wellbeing. Incredible greed and evil.

Sometimes I have to catch my breath at the scale of his deceitful ways.

Sorry Lakshmi, I can't answer this question at this time for a variety of reasons.

Thanks AmazonRain. I have a feeling he conveniently was NOT WITH Teresa's family when she was discovered murdered on Monday morning.

I am married to a physician and there is no way I am worried in the first 15 minutes he is late for some function or office. That was a huge red flag for me. And add the fact he sent a physician friend over there instead of his mom does not pass the smell test. I think he needed to follow that aspect of the plan without Teresa's onlooking caring family.

This CSI FOOLPROOF PLAN MS and CWW tried to hatch up is going to be their downfall. They may have so over-planned it that the prosecution might just get the case handed to them.

The times when I saw MS he was wearing his wedding ring. He also wore a gold necklace a Star of David. That is all I ever saw. I don't know why he didn't have on his wedding ring in the CWW wedding pictures and have no idea if TS knew he wasn't wearing his wedding ring.

When was the last time you saw MS?

AR, did you attend the funeral for TS? If so, did you notice any unusual behavior from CWW or MS?

Sorry I won't be answering questions about when or where I have last seen or spoken to MS, TS, the family of TS, CWW or attended funerals or gatherings. TS was viciously murdered by monsters. I am not going to give any information that could identify who I am in any way. I am making opinions known that could upset a number of people so I am being very careful. I am sure you all understand.

AR, what's your best guess about when we can expect another arrest? Do you think it will be sooner rather than later?

Sorry I won't be answering questions about when or where I have last seen or spoken to MS, TS, the family of TS, CWW or attended funerals or gatherings. TS was viciously murdered by monsters. I am not going to give any information that could identify who I am in any way. I am making opinions known that could upset a number of people so I am being very careful. I am sure you all understand.

You are doing a great job fielding our questions, AmazonRain! It goes without saying that your safety and sanity is more important than our curiosity. Thank you for sharing what you can.:grouphug:

AR, what's your best guess about when we can expect another arrest? Do you think it will be sooner rather than later?

I really have no idea. I think the sleuthers on here would have as good a guess as I would have about the timing of another arrest. My only hope is that when/if it happens it is at the point that LE has an arrest that can STICK.

Do you think more than one person will be arrested?

Do you think more than one person will be arrested?

I think there is at least one more to be arrested. If there is more than one person to be arrested it would surprise me.

Admin Note:

This is a Q & A thread.

Ask a question and wait for AR to answer.

If you're not AmazonRain, please stop quoting and replying to others.

Would you say that your opinion is a popular or unpopular one amongst those closest to TS and family?
Thank You

Would you say that your opinion is a popular or unpopular one amongst those closest to TS and family?
Thank You

I think my opinion has gained momentum since the arrests of CWW and JR. I think my opinion is also being bolstered by different tidbits that are coming to light.

AmazonRain, forgive me if this has already been asked and answered, but do you know if Mark exhibited any odd or unusual behavior at Teresa's memorial service? Ditto for Wayne. Thanks.

AmazonRain, can you say whether you know if MS traveled to Missouri often?

It was mentioned a handful of times over the years that MS was "out of town" but not an extraordinary number of times. Also, "out of town" doesn't specify Missouri.

AmazonRain, forgive me if this has already been asked and answered, but do you know if Mark exhibited any odd or unusual behavior at Teresa's memorial service? Ditto for Wayne. Thanks.

Sorry, I can't answer that for a variety of reasons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127
Back