Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this. ^^^

I agree, it seems like an unnecessarily long walk ?
Imo.
I wouldn't call a 10-minute walk unnecessarily long. I had to walk that far to get to the nearest bus stop in high school, and I lived in an area with a big public transit system. Half a mile sounds like a long distance but it goes by very quickly if it's a route you're familiar with.

Bolding mine.

If Audrii is deceased through foul play, the killer is playing a waiting game for just that reason.
LE's statements -- and what they're not saying -- leads me to fear the worst.
Omo.
Agreed. He's playing games with them.
I, too, have been thinking about what LE didn't say today. The last known sighting of Audrii is now, what, 6:15am on Thursday, thereabouts?
First, what made them push that time back from 7am? Video from security cams? Eyewitness statements? McD's statements?
Second, and this is what really jumps out at me... LE did not say "the last time Audrii was seen alive". They didn't say what condition she was in, if she was seen that morning. Gives me sad memories of Gannon.
So, at this point, I'm back to something happening to her late Wednesday night or overnight into Thursday morning.
IMO.
Hoping like crazy that she is found tomorrow.

They've had the vehicle since last week, but they are asking for video of the Chevy from the morning of the 15th.

Correct. I wasn't able to embed the video of his 2019 bleu Suburban.

However, I immediately placed a call to DD to assure my youngest GD, 11yo, is still being taken to school by car since she began attending a school near their home in AUG. Sure my SIL arrives at work earlier than he wishes but the sacrifice is we know she's safe.

This little angel had a stack against her what with living with two grown men. No offense intended to grown men raising their children.

Why is it that predators almost always kill their victims? Nearly zero SA victims survive to live another day. There comes a time when society needs to study this policy of repeat child predators [offenders] being released to harm again.

MOO I don't know to what extent this child may have suffered.

Last edited:
Is this normal in Texas? For the bus stop to be so far from the house? In NC the bus drops off and picks up at the house or at least on the same street.
I’m up in New England and my son’s district can have a stop as far as something like .9 miles away from the child’s home. There are pretty crappy neighborhoods with super busy streets so it sucks. Additionally, children are only given a bus if they are 1.0 miles+ from the school. It is absolutely awful imo. Whether they have a stop or not, some kids have to cross busy streets and I hate that.

A store clerk at the Exxon in Coldspring says she saw McDougal at her gas station. She remembers his face. She told KPRC 2 reporter Gage Goulding she reported it to police after the Amber Alert was issued.

Coldspring is on the other side of the lake. About 22 minutes from the house, but going the opposite direction than Tigerville Park. First I've see this.
Thank you for the link, Leilei.

Noting:

THURSDAY, FEB. 15 - EVENING

A Facebook account linked to McDougal posted items for sale on the Marketplace. It was listed as “all must go.” Items included parts to an HVAC system, a set of weights, and an Everlast punching bag.

Facebook marketplace advertisement.

Facebook marketplace advertisement. (click2houston.com)

FRIDAY, FEB. 16 - 3:00 A.M.

Early Friday morning, at 3:00 a.m. the account linked to McDougal messaged a KPRC 2 producer about the Facebook ad. There was no further correspondence.

Response from Facebook account linked to Don Steven McDougal.

Response from Facebook account linked to Don Steven McDougal. (click2houston.com)

FEB 19, 2024
McDougal, who has a lengthy criminal history, was previously convicted of enticing a child in Brazoria County, records obtained by KPRC 2 show.
  • In March 2007, McDougal allegedly attempted to engage in sexual contact with a girl under the age of 17.
  • According to a grand jury indictment, McDougal removed another female from the bed where the victim was sleeping before he got in the bed with the victim and “(pulled) her pajama bottoms and panties down.”
  • ... records show he pled guilty to enticing a child, a third degree felony in Texas.
  • McDougal was sentenced to two years in Texas Department of Criminal Justice custody and given credit for 527 days, according to court documents.
  • He was not required to register as a sex offender.

Correct. I wasn't able to embed the video of his 2019 bleu Suburban.

However, I immediately placed a call to DD to assure my youngest GD, 11yo, is still being taken to school by car since she began attending a school near their home in AUG. Sure my SIL arrives at work earlier than he wishes but the sacrifice is we know she's safe.

This little angel had a stack against her what with living with two grown men.

Why is it that predators almost always kill their victims? Nearly zero SA victims survive to live another day. There comes a time when society needs to study this policy of repeat child predators [offenders] being released to harm again.

MOO I don't know to what extent this child may have suffered.
It is so depressing. Seems like we read about this sort of crime almost monthly. It’s sickening.

FEB 19, 2024
McDougal, who has a lengthy criminal history, was previously convicted of enticing a child in Brazoria County, records obtained by KPRC 2 show.
  • In March 2007, McDougal allegedly attempted to engage in sexual contact with a girl under the age of 17.
  • According to a grand jury indictment, McDougal removed another female from the bed where the victim was sleeping before he got in the bed with the victim and “(pulled) her pajama bottoms and panties down.”
  • ... records show he pled guilty to enticing a child, a third degree felony in Texas.
  • McDougal was sentenced to two years in Texas Department of Criminal Justice custody and given credit for 527 days, according to court documents.
:eek:

Agreed. He's playing games with them.
I, too, have been thinking about what LE didn't say today. The last known sighting of Audrii is now, what, 6:15am on Thursday, thereabouts?
First, what made them push that time back from 7am? Video from security cams? Eyewitness statements? McD's statements?
Second, and this is what really jumps out at me... LE did not say "the last time Audrii was seen alive". They didn't say what condition she was in, if she was seen that morning. Gives me sad memories of Gannon.
So, at this point, I'm back to something happening to her late Wednesday night or overnight into Thursday morning.
IMO.
Hoping like crazy that she is found tomorrow.
This also reminded me of Gannon. And Riley Crossman.

Still hoping for a miracle.

I’m up in New England and my son’s district can have a stop as far as something like .9 miles away from the child’s home. There are pretty crappy neighborhoods with super busy streets so it sucks. Additionally, children are only given a bus if they are 1.0 miles+ from the school. It is absolutely awful imo. Whether they have a stop or not, some kids have to cross busy streets and I hate that.
That is so disturbing. It today’s society, it’s not safe for children to walk to or from school. Fifty years ago everyone in my neighborhood walked a mile to school without incident. It’s different today.

FEB 19, 2024
How in the world was he not required to register?! There's no way to argue that his intent was anything other than sexual assault. I really hope the laws around this change, this is ridiculous. It might have been more difficult for him to get near Audrii or another child if he was registered.

@PommyMommy I'm questioning the actual time/day she went missing. Who the heck was in charge here? According to your post above, I don't see this schmuck cooperating or talking at all, he knows the drill. IMO. I foresee this being a tough case unless that vehicle or stuff in her/his home has really good evidence that we're not privy to.

After reading all this and thinking this through, I really wish all schools would require bus drivers to contact the school when a child doesn't show up for the bus. They could at least find out if the child's parent or guardian called to report the child would be absent and make contact with the parent or emergency contact if not before school even starts for the day. I know this might be difficult for very large school districts, but at least parents would know hours before school was dismissed for the day that their child wasn't there. You never know when it could make a difference. Sadly, IMO it's too late for Audrri.
ETA-when I was in school, parents were always calling to report that their child would not be in school. (Before 1995).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaelie