"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing new. Just a rehash of gross injustice for dear Caylee. Casey is still my most hated woman in America.

it amazes me that people from her trial (attys/private eyes) are still willing to financially support her. what will happen when those people are gone? will they will her $ to continue to live?

I haven't watched the show. I can't. When this story first broke I had just found out I was going to be a grandmother to a girl. It fascinated, scared and upset me. My granddaughter is 8, 9 this Fall. Much as I despised Cindy and George, I can't imagine living the rest of their days having loved and cherished a grand baby and then lost her to the hands of their own daughter. Their hell is here on Earth. I know their son gave them a grandson and may have had more, but that memory of Caylee must eat them when they're awake and haunt their dreams when they sleep.

And then Casey's accusations of molestation at Lee and George's hands? she may be out of sight but her lies must follow both men as they try to go day to day. The whispers of "did you hear" and "what if..." must be terrible. And for Lee, as a Dad?

Casey took her child's life, ruined everyone who touched her and somehow came out of it all just fine, living her special life and imagining her world is perfect. I just can't watch it.

I hope she doesn't change her spots no matter how much time passes. I hope she has to look over her shoulder everywhere she goes for the rest of her days. A vindictive spoiled pathological liar that has no regard for anyone else but herself deserves nothing less. To the Pinellas 12 (jury), I wish the same for you.

Reading these last few post speaks volumes for all of us on how we feel of this so many years later. could have written all the same thing.
I recognize so many names of posters. It was a friendly thread and sometimes people butted heads but on the whole as tragic and horrible what we were witnessing we all seeemd to band together and as I see now we still are and all feel the same if not worse from it. The mods also kept us all clean....lol
As I said I watched none of this latest debacle because I could not at all even think of reliving any of it. And thank you to the ones that did but I am one of the ones that want to see them all burn in hell and just go away.
What's done is done and they are all still at it. Ugh.

The re-enactment is a little OTT, especially about her trunk stains. The stains were not blatant bright red, they were barely visible and looked slightly lighter. View attachment 114717 I don't think this will end up shedding much light on anything, so strange that they're rehashing this after all these years. Casey doesn't need any more attention, just let her fade into obscurity. I feel like she probably likes being in the media again.

Actually, I'm disappointed it wasn't pointed out that the stain was in the shape of a resting toddler.

The verdict for this trial made me decide that jurors should have to attend a class in order to understand the very basics of why they are there, learn how to consider the evidence versus considering utter BS, and last but not least take an IQ test. There should be a minimum score for IQ in order to be considered qualified to serve as a juror. JMO

At least ID used the title : An American Murder Mystery although IMO, there's no mystery about who killed Caylee. I think the only mystery here is how in hell the jury came up with a not guilty verdict.

About that article the picture was in. Cindy is quoted as saying "Caylee reminded her a lot of Casey. It was like having Casey again."

I didn't know she said that because I refuse to watch the special.

My immediate reaction was UGH. Maybe Caylee wasn't completely a human being for Cindy either.

UGH, is right. Cindy has said that before, during the time Caylee was "missing"

I was on another board while this nightmare played out, from Caylee going "missing" through that joke of a trial. I watched nights 1 and 2, mostly because I habitually watch Investigation ID in bed at night before I fall asleep. Last night had me angry all over again to the point I was flipping double birds at the TV from bed. Forgot how much I despise Baez and Casey. I despised George and Cindy just as much at the time, but seeing them now, my feelings toward them have mellowed a bit. I still wouldn't give Cindy the time of day, but I do feel some pity for GA.

I'm definitely planning to watch tonite, because supposedly the PI who worked for Baez and then the Anthonys filed documents with the court accusing Baez of taking payment from Casey in the form of sex, which is something I think most of us suspected from those two. There are also supposed to be more "never before revealed" tidbits, so I'll give it a look-see. Then tomorrow I'll go back to forgetting the whole miserable lot of them ever existed.

RIP sweet Caylee.

I remember so many of you fron the Caylee thread. Towards the end we were jubilant, mimosa breakfasts, tequila shots out the ying yang, we were sure Casey was going to get her due. And then the verdict came in and many of us have not been the same since nor will we. It really shook me on our justice system.

I have seen the news clips of her new puppy, her new vehicle, her supposed photography company blah blah. It makes me sick to see that a child killer can still reap something.
I am really surprised that no one has attempted to get at her. It is known where she lives which I can bet it has security like fort knox but she also goes out and about etc.
Does she also have a bodyguard following her around?? She is so hated.

She also uses people. Remember after the trial she lived with Jose Baez.and then she moved in with Cheney Mason and his wife. The last I read she was living with some middle aged man who was an investigator on her case before her trial. She is very skilled at manipulating men to get them to take care of her.

I hate this case.

I hate cases that involve children/babies because of this case, but I have a hard time looking away because I'd like to see justice served in other similar cases.

I left this site and no longer watched tv programs about the case after the verdict. Shock and sadness took over.

Did any of the jurors ever discuss the details of why they found her not guilty?

I left this site and no longer watched tv programs about the case after the verdict. Shock and sadness took over.

Did any of the jurors ever discuss the details of why they found her not guilty?

Thats a good question. I dont think I ever heard anything about the jurors after that because I wanted them all to take a flying leap off a bridge.

lonetraveler I agree with that about the jurors.....lol It can be very hard to understand expecially if you are sleeping.

I was on another board while this nightmare played out, from Caylee going "missing" through that joke of a trial. I watched nights 1 and 2, mostly because I habitually watch Investigation ID in bed at night before I fall asleep. Last night had me angry all over again to the point I was flipping double birds at the TV from bed. Forgot how much I despise Baez and Casey. I despised George and Cindy just as much at the time, but seeing them now, my feelings toward them have mellowed a bit. I still wouldn't give Cindy the time of day, but I do feel some pity for GA.

I'm definitely planning to watch tonite, because supposedly the PI who worked for Baez and then the Anthonys filed documents with the court accusing Baez of taking payment from Casey in the form of sex, which is something I think most of us suspected from those two. There are also supposed to be more "never before revealed" tidbits, so I'll give it a look-see. Then tomorrow I'll go back to forgetting the whole miserable lot of them ever existed.

RIP sweet Caylee.

I am not sure about the complaint you mention in your post above, but I remember that during the time Baez represented FCA there were a few complaints to the Florida Bar filed against him from Judge Strickland and PI Casey.
One of PI Casey complaints to the Bar was that Baez had not paid him

1 or 2 of the jurors did give interviews. One female juror spoke publicly first and gave some (IMO, lame) reason(s) for their verdict.

Thanks to all that could stomach watching and filled us in a bit. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Immediately after watching the verdict I remember thinking that I hoped I would never forget the sadness and sense of injustice that I felt in those moments..and I haven't.

RIP sweet Caylee.

Even after reliving all the horror and trauma that this trial has caused, I still had to laugh at the bolded part in your post. I think I need intervention because I too have to look at murder and mayhem on ID every night before I go to sleep. No wonder I'm permanently affected. :happydance:

Here is an alternate juror's opinion...

http://people.com/crime/casey-anthony-juror-interview-investigation-discovery/

Apparently this has been a ratings boom for ID...ugg.

I have served on a death penalty trial and still I do not have an ounce of pity on any of the jurors in this case, none, nada, zilch....zero. I personally think that the jury took the easy route out and decided on the verdict that would ensure that they did not have to stay any longer to decide the sentence. Period. JMO but a very strong opinion. Totally disgusting.

I watched the first two episodes and will watch the 3rd one tonight. I felt so much rage, especially when they showed clips of the felon sitting in the courtroom. I have no sympathy at all for Cindy. She chose the felon over justice for Caylee and that's unforgivable from where I stand.

The good point of this show, so far, is that it does not make the felon look good at all. Im hoping that people that aren't as familiar with the details as we are will now understand what a rotten evil person the felon is and there will be more backlash if she tries to promote herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back