Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A constant barrage of expectations from others is what pushes a lot of people over the edge. Society, in general, is not very compassionate towards strangers--people seem to think that we are all generic clones, with predictable behaviors for every given situation.

If you really want to dig down deep into some of the serious problems of this society, you might want to look at how people react when they are ridiculed for not fitting what someone considers to be "the norm". Many individuals who have commited tragic crimes have experienced this same type of non-acceptance by their peers and/or strangers.

The first step in solving a problem is realizing there is a problem. Maybe if everyone strives to incorporate a little understanding into their exchanges with others, we will not have to deal with the wrath of those who are not able to comprehend that what others think of them is not really all that important. Some very small dig one person makes against the other may be the straw that broke the camel's back to someone who is having a rough way to go. And this does not even involve walking on eggshells, all it involves is restraining ourselves from using someone else as a verbal punching bag--which in itself is disrespectful.

It seems very common for people suspected of crimes to be accused of inappropriate reactions as they go through the legal process. When you think about it, maybe the inappropriate is actually appropriate in that setting--there certainly seems to be a trend that way. Have you ever been involved in a media-focused criminal event as a suspect? Until that day arrives, I don't think you can say with any certainty exactly how you would act.

Grief and anxiety are very personal, and I don't think that people should be chastized for how they deal with it--nor should a lot be read into how they present themselves to the public when going through these emotions. A thorough analysis would involve a lot more than a few statements or photo ops presented by the media.

Picking apart every movement and inflection of the defendant may help the public deal with the situation, but this doesn't really do much towards contributing to finding out what really happened. And that's what this is all about--not US...but finding out what happened and why.

What a wonderful post.

My thoughts and sentiments exactly. Ive said similar but not as articulate as yourself.
The world is changing every year and sadly not for the better. People seem to be so busy that they are far less tolerant these days
And you are spot on , people feel better by calling Casey Names, picking her every look and movement apart. I wonder how we would cope walking in shackles, maybe the only way is to *sassy* walk oneself !

It fills me with sadness to watch other peoples glee in the vigilante type mindset that people have towards Casey.

I wonder if people of the public were able to to be in a Large Room with Casey would they throw things at her ? spit on her ? hit her ? call her names ? I really do wonder.....

I saw exactly what you did, PattyCake. An evil, vial human. Her eyes are so vacant, she has no soul, she truely is one evil person and to me, it certainly shows through clearly! That's something that can not be hidden.

*my bold.
that was the first thing i noticed. when i first saw casey the TV was on mute. i didn't know who she was, i didn't know what she'd done, but i knew what she was immediately.

To me, everything Casey does, from tying the t-shirt to her waist, to smiling when someone pays attention to her, is that Casey is always in a defensive mode. She is very confused and has absolutely no idea what the appropriate behavior would be. This is something she learned growing up - always look as if you are in control. jmo

This (bolded) sentence describes her perfectly... Casey is always in defensive mode, shown in the way she talks to her parents (with her constant refrain of "Oh, I know", and her constantly one-upping everything they say), to her demeanor with Baez in and out of court. It's difficult, almost unbearable really, to watch and listen to someone who thinks of themselves as always right, especially someone who has done so much to feel guilt and remorse for... and yet doesn't.

Once I read that a person can hide under sun glasses but look at you. Like DrewP always wore them. You can't see there eyes but they can see yours.
Also, if a person does drugs or have been drinking heavy the eyes show it.
Wear sunglasses and no one knows. I actually went to a wedding and the bride, groom and party wore sg during the reception, which is VERY ODD, later found out they all did herion.:furious:

Said this several months ago in reference to KC wearing the sunglasses:

Check out how poker players wear sunglasses to conceal what their eyes, lids, etc. are saying.

Bessie, I am also an actor and one of my degrees is in Social Sciences (and going through the school of hard knocks). Actors are very in tune with all of this. That is why I started a thread months ago: Casey's Body Language. I have to ask why these threads aren't merged--'cause to me, it's all the same thing.
Ha! I started out as a Social Sciences major, but after two years switched to English Lit, and followed up with an MFA in Acting. As for the school of hard knocks, I graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude with a PhD. :D

I wondered, myself, why we have two threads. One would suffice. Whaddya think, JBean? Can we get them merged?

*my bold.
that was the first thing i noticed. when i first saw casey the TV was on mute. i didn't know who she was, i didn't know what she'd done, but i knew what she was immediately.
That latest jail house visit with her and her parents, I did that... I muted the sound and watched her. I have never researched into cases about or the powers of demonic possession but that's what went through my mind as I watched her movements, expression and behaviors on mute! Demonic possession! It was truely frightening to watch! I hesitiate to post that, but these are the feelings I had. I've seen other people here describe some killers as having 'cold hard eyes like a shark', or feeling as if you're looking into the eyes of a" killer shark" when observing some criminals/murderers, and that's what I see looking into her eyes.
She's one scarey young woman. I can't imagine the feelings her parents have to contend with within their hearts!

Found the video I needed, this is what I was able to come up with:

When Jose is talking to KC "covering the mike". Only thing I can make him out saying is: "When you go back". And she says "OK".

When KC looks over at Jose and it shows her close up, she says to him:

"What do you want" or "which one do you want". then it LOOKS like she's saying 'The yellow one', but I won't swear by that.

LB asks her something and KC says: "I'm all right".

I'm still working on what else KC says to LB, it's hard to get that for some reason. I'll let you know if I get anymore ...

HTH :)

Found the video I needed, this is what I was able to come up with:

When Jose is talking to KC "covering the mike". Only thing I can make him out saying is: "When you go back". And she says "OK".

When KC looks over at Jose and it shows her close up, she says to him:

"What do you want" or "which one do you want". then it LOOKS like she's saying 'The yellow one', but I won't swear by that.

LB asks her something and KC says: "I'm all right".

I'm still working on what else KC says to LB, it's hard to get that for some reason. I'll let you know if I get anymore ...

HTH :)
Thanks, April. I was just about to post the link for you.

Also wanted to add: husband watched it for first time tonight, says that her rubbing her palms like that ... just seems like a nervous habit she picked up.

She seems nervous ... like 'they're getting to her', but she's trying to not show it, but the hand thing is something to do .. but also her way of working out the nerves. His opinion anyway.

Also, don't think she had on a bullet proof vest, because her blouse and jacket were quite low-cut and a vest would come up higher than that, to cover more. JMO

Ha! I started out as a Social Sciences major, but after two years switched to English Lit, and followed up with an MFA in Acting. As for the school of hard knocks, I graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude with a PhD. :D

I wondered, myself, why we have two threads. One would suffice. Whaddya think, JBean? Can we get them merged?
Marking on my calendar:

members asking for threads to be merged.:dance:

Marking on my calendar:

members asking for threads to be merged.:dance:
LOL! Thank you, JBean. You're the bomb! :blowkiss:
BTW, I love your avatar, but every time I see it I wanna start singing Gloria Gaynor songs. I will sur-vivvee... :crazy:

This (bolded) sentence describes her perfectly... Casey is always in defensive mode, shown in the way she talks to her parents (with her constant refrain of "Oh, I know", and her constantly one-upping everything they say), to her demeanor with Baez in and out of court. It's difficult, almost unbearable really, to watch and listen to someone who thinks of themselves as always right, especially someone who has done so much to feel guilt and remorse for... and yet doesn't.

It's very sad that she brought that coping mechanism into her adult life with her..

Also wanted to add: husband watched it for first time tonight, says that her rubbing her palms like that ... just seems like a nervous habit she picked up.

She seems nervous ... like 'they're getting to her', but she's trying to not show it, but the hand thing is something to do .. but also her way of working out the nerves. His opinion anyway.

Also, don't think she had on a bullet proof vest, because her blouse and jacket were quite low-cut and a vest would come up higher than that, to cover more. JMO

Im confused about which post is which now lol but i posted this very thing in another post titled presentation, I said that about her hands that it was a nervous thing and I also posted a link to a article from a professional body language expert who said the same thing. She is Anxious and Depressed in her opinion from watching this last (in particular) appearance

At the bond hearing, Casey came apart and dissolved in tears judging from the front still on her video at GVS. What provoked this collapse?

she never dissolves into tears, never comes apart and never collapses.

As I said earlier I doubt she selected them herself

Thank you for reporting live from the courthouse. Gosh I have to say that must be weird you being there and seeing her in the flesh and then writing here!
Are you on Camera ?

To dissipate the PG Rumours in your opinion did she look pg ?
In your opinion did it look like she was *playing up* with her lawyer
I was directly behind Casey on Friday so I wasn't on camera this time, but I was in October!!
I'm in slide 15 of 41; 19 of 41 ; and 37 of 41
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17689160/detail.html
Casey did not appear pregnant on Friday, Jan 30. She looked like her pants were one size too small.
I did not see her act inappropriately from my seat, but it sure did look inappropriate when I came home to watch online. I could not see her face from where I sat. Her hair was immaculate. It was surreal to see her in court, in person. She was shackled and surrounded by muscle men in black shirts and black pants who looked like the SWAT team although I know they were from the county jail. I think there were 3 of them in addition to the courthouse guards. Honestly, she did not look capable of doing the heinous crimes which I believe she did.

Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
To me, everything Casey does, from tying the t-shirt to her waist, to smiling when someone pays attention to her, is that Casey is always in a defensive mode. She is very confused and has absolutely no idea what the appropriate behavior would be. This is something she learned growing up - always look as if you are in control. jmo

You know, there are a lot of traits that I see in Casey that I have in myself, that I see in many adopted people. I have been blogging about Adoption and issues that comes with being adopted for a while now, and I have spoken to many adoptees who are in pain and who have many of these issues that Casey has.
But Casey is not adopted (right?) but she could have a simliar primal wound reaction to her mother if her mother was always working , too busy for her , I do not know ? because i wasnt there to see how Cindy raised Casey...

But I could easily think Casey adopted from all her acting out type behavior , her defensive mode, her need to be in control, her need to have people like and accept her, her need to be right ...

(geesh :p image how hard it is being me ;) ) But I am 20 years older than Casey and somehow (with wonderful adoptive parents) I manged to get through it all - I still have issues but I do see a lot of it in Casey...

I really do wonder what happened in her life to mold her this way ?

I was directly behind Casey on Friday so I wasn't on camera this time, but I was in October!!
I'm in slide 15 of 41; 19 of 41 ; and 37 of 41
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17689160/detail.html
Casey did not appear pregnant on Friday, Jan 30. She looked like her pants were one size too small.
I did not see her act inappropriately from my seat, but it sure did look inappropriate when I came home to watch online. I could not see her face from where I sat. Her hair was immaculate. It was surreal to see her in court, in person. She was shackled and surrounded by muscle men in black shirts and black pants who looked like the SWAT team although I know they were from the county jail. I think there were 3 of them in addition to the courthouse guards. Honestly, she did not look capable of doing the heinous crimes which I believe she did.

Which person are you ?

I just wanna know how I can get me one of them "velcro buns" like monster mom donned. Gee, her hair wasn't seriously long enough to make a bun that matronly size, was it? Nice:sick::yow::leia::nerves::iamashamed0005::shamrock::square::propeller::rant:
Her hair was immaculate. She did not have a velcro bun. Her pony tail was divided into about six strands and pinned under. It looked very nice from the back. I sat behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand