Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bring this up, cause this seems like it will be a real issue for Casey's team. They got to teach her that 'this' isn't how to act. How does one go about that. It would seem like she would know that 'that' wasn't the time to be playing.

Her "team"...oh, I think that's a lost cause with JB @ the helm, don't you?

Today's little jostle between KC & JB and her little "pen" is a perfect example, while her daughters remains are being discussed.

AND...I don't buy any cr@p about it being long enough that KC could be over the intense displays of grieving since we all saw the photo's of her partying ways while Caylee was missing...I suppose she was over it there, too.

I was in court today and sat behind the defendant. Her jacket with those pants was a horrible mismatch. The pants were not-quite Navy blue thick cotton and the jacket was a dressier fabric with thin pin stripes. I'm not being snooty by saying they were a mismatch, they looked tacky. The pants were too small as the pockets poked out (ladies, you know what I mean). AND, a wretched hispanic teen-aged boy sat next to me texting someone prior to the start of the hearing "boy, is she hot". "she is so beautiful", and afterwards near the elevators he was speaking those words into his cell phone.

Interesting......

Was this the first time she was in court in street clothes? If not, what did she wear previously?

Thanks

I was in court today and sat behind the defendant. Her jacket with those pants was a horrible mismatch. The pants were not-quite Navy blue thick cotton and the jacket was a dressier fabric with thin pin stripes. I'm not being snooty by saying they were a mismatch, they looked tacky. The pants were too small as the pockets poked out (ladies, you know what I mean).

Jean Casarez from InSession said that they were jail pants. Since they wouldn't be seen (on TV) while she was sitting down that part didn't really matter. Of course, most of us saw her before she sat down and after she got up. They DID look extremely ill-fitting, but I don't think she had much choice in the matter. Maybe the pants they brought for her were too small and she had to fall back to the jail pants.

I'm a hippy person, even when I'm skinny (which is seldom, but it does happen on occasion), and pockets like that are a big no-no for ME, at least in public, for the same reason. They look ridiculous and not even REMOTELY flattering on me.

It isn't about what Casey looks like now or during the trial. It will hit home with the jury when the prosecution shows the the photos of Caylee when she was found and what SHE looked like.

Let them try to dress up Casey for public consumption any way they choose right now. The jury isn't going to judge her on her looks...only her deeds.

Pretty is as pretty does.

I was in court today and sat behind the defendant. Her jacket with those pants was a horrible mismatch. The pants were not-quite Navy blue thick cotton and the jacket was a dressier fabric with thin pin stripes. I'm not being snooty by saying they were a mismatch, they looked tacky. The pants were too small as the pockets poked out (ladies, you know what I mean). AND, a wretched hispanic teen-aged boy sat next to me texting someone prior to the start of the hearing "boy, is she hot". "she is so beautiful", and afterwards near the elevators he was speaking those words into his cell phone.

Amil - people really want to know I think. It is cool you were there. You must have seen things others can not see on camera.

Your "in person" post was ignored and I was surprised at that. Of course I do understand it. Yes, I ask tongue in cheek -- just asking for the appetite of others. :)

Has anyone checked to see if there is really a hispanic boy sitting in the courtroom? (Sorry...Amil...tis my nature to be curious.)

Also on the JVM show today, they all spent a good portion of the program discussing Casey's new appearance and the effect it may or may not have on the potential jury pool.

jmo, but if the defense continues to allow her mother to pickout her clothing for court......:behindbar

when considering how kc should present herself, it would be a good start for jb to stop contradicting her position. don't on one hand file a motion that she wishes to waive her right to appear (which obviously means she could care less about what is happening), and then dress her up to look studious and tell her to take notes like she is really into what is going on at the hearing. It makes no sense.

Sorry Jane. No offense intended. I just thought would see numerous responses and a high level of interest. I mean - someone was there in person - you know, like "really there".

Good grief Im not offended in the slightest by that lol

I think part of it is that the grey jacket just looked so harsh, maybe if she had worn a softer color like this. Her hair looked like one of those fake hair scrunchie things.

4856df1910b28_50363n.jpg

jmo, but if the defense continues to allow her mother to pickout her clothing for court......:behindbar

I think JB s wife dressed her:eek:, I guess she has to get her where she can. IMO

I think part of it is that the grey jacket just looked so harsh, maybe if she had worn a softer color like this. Her hair looked like one of those fake hair scrunchie things.

4856df1910b28_50363n.jpg

If they gave her a big set of white wings and a halo I still do not think it would help her.:rolleyes:

Wow...Welcome to WS! I didn't think those pants looked like jail issue. And to be honest, KC must have been gritting her teeth to wear the clothes given to her.

Just to give my own personal experience from being a plaintiff in a large civil case. Everything from your hair down to your shoes is chosen by your attorney. If your attorney is smart that is. I showed up at one hearing wearing a nice suit and I was told no way no how was I to show up looking like one of them. I asked them what I should look like and my attorney said...like a Sunday School Teacher....I obeyed and....I won.......My late husbands ex-wife got called out for her shoes one day....just sayin....

IMO, JB made a big mistake in how he dressed KC today. A simple dress and sweater would have had more impact.

what am I missing here? :waitasec:

Do they think it was the defense or someone inside posting? Ha! That's been happening since "day 1". The defense usually has to hire a group of people to bounce ideas off of. I've always felt they've used WS to do that from the beginning. Do any of you ever wonder about those "devils advocates" posting?

Do they think it was the defense or someone inside posting? Ha! That's been happening since "day 1". The defense usually has to hire a group of people to bounce ideas off of. I've always felt they've used WS to do that from the beginning. Do any of you ever wonder about those "devils advocates" posting?

I wonder more how many students are here now that Baez is teaching..lol sure wouldn't be too hard to point them out..lol

I think if you read back on page 5 you will catch the drift, but I guess I still don't know exactly what is being hinted at.

Oh yes, yes yes, it has absolutely been happening since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy