Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was interesting in this photo that KC could not resist looking back to see who had attended the hearing. Did others notice this photo? This is the link to the photo. Sorry I don't know how to post the link so you can just click to see the photo.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/18602915/detail.htmlindex.html?currentSlide=29&taf=orlc

I of course cannot see KC's eyes,however by the position of her head,she seems to be looking at the bald man in the very back,and he seems to be making direct eye contact with her???

The thing I noticed was she was smiling, flirting with JB, she even looked coy and smug at some points. I just don't it. She does not look like a mother who's daughter was just found in a trash site, dead and duct taped. She looks like someone trying to blend in with the other Attorneys. Like a little law student.

The thing I noticed was she was smiling, flirting with JB, she even looked coy and smug at some points. I just don't it. She does not look like a mother who's daughter was just found in a trash site, dead and duct taped. She looks like someone trying to blend in with the other Attorneys. Like a little law student.

Absolutely, Bern. She is not playing the role of a devastated mother. She is true to form.

i wonder if casey knows what her true persona is. always for the moment, she is what everyone around her is.

:waitasec:

Watching her now, on JVM, they are showing her laughing while talking with LKB......:furious::furious:Laughing & smiling while her daughter is in a box in a Strip Mall Funeral home:mad::furious::mad::furious:

I haven't read this whole thread, but it seems to me there is a lot of LIBRARIAN BASHING going on! :)

I am one, and I'd never wear that grey suit jacket!

Not sayin that librarians are great dressers--but we tend more to quilted vests, denim skirts, and above all, SENSIBLE SHOES. Throw on chandelier earrings, a goofy pin (usually a book), glasses on a lanyard, and you are ready to go!

Cat glasses? :)

What fancinated me more was the body language of the pro. atty JD. I love her. I was watching her and she had her chair back to KC many times. I thought this cannot be without thought, this has to be a tactic. To make KC feel......IDK, maybe to make her feel like she can't even stand to look at her because of what she did. That was my impression anyway. Did anyone else catch that?

This is an excellent observation. I don't think she was doing it to shame her, though. I think JD knows that the most devastating thing you can do to Casey is to ignore her and act like she's totally unimportant. She's not capable of feeling shame for her actions, so I think trying to illicit a feeling of shame would be futile. Belittle her, however, and I bet it doesn't take long for the mask to crack.

I of course cannot see KC's eyes,however by the position of her head,she seems to be looking at the bald man in the very back,and he seems to be making direct eye contact with her???

Yes the African American gentlemen in a suit ?

Yes and look at the photo before number 36

But it could be a coincidence and he is just looking at her and as the other poster said Casey was looking around.

Yes that other lawyer is looking at co-counsel (silly me)

I wonder if Casey was looking for Family ? or Friends ?

I think she acted uncomfortable because she had her jail pants on and didn't want anyone to know she was wearing them. She kept pulling her jacket down to cover her pants every time she moved.

The jacket did not fit her well at ALL and that was probably a big part of it. I have wide hips and a much narrower waist (in comparison to the hips), and the hips can sometimes keep a top from going down as far as it should, particularly when I sit down. Then the jacket shoulders go up higher than they should, plus the top underneath it sticks out along the bottom of the jacket. Also the top under the jacket simply may have been longer than the jacket to begin with. Given that that was such an unnatural look/style for her in the first place and she was, no doubt, VERY self-conscious about it, ESPECIALLY with the butt-ugly jailhouse pants, socks and shoes, it's no wonder she was constantly fidgeting with it.

Personally, I HATE wearing suit jackets, and it shows. It's just not my style and they are very uncomfortable. I don't wear suit jackets -- the jackets wear ME.

I just cropped that section and enhanced and enlarged the section and It is almost like he is mouthing something to her

With everything else that is public record over there LOL do you guys have a list of people that are in the courtroom ? do they have to enter their names ?

I just cropped that section and enhanced and enlarged the section and It is almost like he is mouthing something to her

With everything else that is public record over there LOL do you guys have a list of people that are in the courtroom ? do they have to enter their names ?

No one has to sign in. The attorneys go in and the reporters and public enter about 15 min later. This last hearing was on the 19th floor in a much smaller courtroom so those who showed up late had to wait outside and couldn't see or hear the proceedings.

I was very perplexed by NG's comments that KC had on a power jacket. The jacket did not fit at all, it looked crumpled. Fashion is
not my forte' but even I could see that. (Tonight the bracelet was
mentioned.) If it were from CA, it does not seem like and uplifting
thought for KC.
Mind Student

I think the jacket suited the chain belt?

Shame they removed it

Lucky that we got to see it before the removal, yes?

Although, might have been nice to see a picture of KC's body language when they put it back on. Was there a gracious smile of acquiescence? A nod of thanks to her handlers?

I just don't feel I have seen enough to make an accurate assessment.

Lucky that we got to see it before the removal, yes?

Although, might have been nice to see a picture of KC's body language when they put it back on. Was there a gracious smile of acquiescence? A nod of thanks to her handlers?

I just don't feel I have seen enough to make an accurate assessment.
If she does get LWOP, will we get a video every 6 months or so, showing how she is getting on?

I was very perplexed by NG's comments that KC had on a power jacket. The jacket did not fit at all, it looked crumpled. Fashion is
not my forte' but even I could see that. (Tonight the bracelet was
mentioned.) If it were from CA, it does not seem like and uplifting
thought for KC.
Mind Student

I was wondering if sending the bracelet was in fact a "dig" from CA - to remind KC that she took away their most precious grandchild, and look what it has done to the family. A reminder to think about Caylee, that it isn't all about KC, and that everyone is thinking about and missing Caylee.

If she does get LWOP, will we get a video every 6 months or so, showing how she is getting on?

Do you think the family from Connecticut will finance it forever, just to ensure that she's still receiving proper treatment in jail after the stellar defense they've paid for?

I was wondering if sending the bracelet was in fact a "dig" from CA - to remind KC that she took away their most precious grandchild, and look what it has done to the family. A reminder to think about Caylee, that it isn't all about KC, and that everyone is thinking about and missing Caylee.

If it was, it was about time CA took that stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela