"And she will be just like she was"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you will find there are a few who have a problem with the "tossing the stinking ....". It is just horrible to speak of Caylee that way. Sorry. but it is.

In my mind that is no longer Caylee. It is her shell, her vacated once-vibrant body which was ravaged by the non-caring disinterest and negligence of a member of her family who really couldn't care less about her alive OR dead

and they did wrap and toss her poor, mouldering corpse just like so much garbage. That is undeniable.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but it sounds exactly like GA & CA trying to argue in a pretrial hearing that releasing Caylee's autopsy would 'tarnish her memory'.
No, what happens in nature can't help but be natural; even as much as we don't like it. (Since her body was found in that swamp, and the evidence at trial of her mandible still attached to the calvarium part of the skull, I've been having terrible visions of my father in his grave these 26 years now, and where his jaw may be now. :()

But humans have, from time immemorial, cared for and honored a loved one's or a community member's remains;
as opposed to neglecting & abusing a corpse --Caylee's body, which should be respected.
RESPECT and HONOR for what she was, and what she meant to the family & community.
What was done to her remains is tarnishing, but the only thing tarnishing is regarding those who treated her body so badly

This should be loudly decried, and said for what it is.

In my opinion Caylee was long gone -- her body, her evidence left to condemn her killer,
no matter in what state,
could only help to apprehend, convict and most importantly show how carelessly and inconsiderately she was treated by the one who murdered her (again, IMO)

Indeed, instead of honor and care they treated what was left of her like rotten garbage

This evidence should be plainly said as loudly and obviously as The Tell Tale Heart to it's murderer;
and hopefully as hauntingly.

It is what it is,
they are what they are,

but they're definitely no longer that sweet little girl named Caylee.

& "Bella Vita" My sweet Azz!

Cher

To me, I think part of Casey was believing the lies, or really trying to. Part of Casey thought just maybe Zanny the Nanny had her and this was all a dream and she would be free to go back to her life laying around w Tony. Finding her "just like she was" is a manifestation of that guilt, lies and fantasy. Habitual liars often start believing a lot of what they say.

Caylee's remains found where they were was not a proper resting place to most of us, no doubt. I don't really feel like she was entirely tossed like trash though. She was placed rather hastily but in a place that she had fond memories of and also felt good enough about to bury pets there. It's not hard to find areas w gators or go with the old standby garbage dumpster.

I'm just glad she put her where her remains would be found eventually and could be laid to rest for those that cared for her.

To me, I think part of Casey was believing the lies, or really trying to. Part of Casey thought just maybe Zanny the Nanny had her and this was all a dream and she would be free to go back to her life laying around w Tony. Finding her "just like she was" is a manifestation of that guilt, lies and fantasy. Habitual liars often start believing a lot of what they say.

Caylee's remains found where they were was not a proper resting place to most of us, no doubt. I don't really feel like she was entirely tossed like trash though. She was placed rather hastily but in a place that she had fond memories of and also felt good enough about to bury pets there. It's not hard to find areas w gators or go with the old standby garbage dumpster.

I'm just glad she put her where her remains would be found eventually and could be laid to rest for those that cared for her.

Caylee was left within Casey's "comfort zone", close to home. Another indication that someone else unrelated was not involved.

MOO

Caylee was left within Casey's "comfort zone", close to home. Another indication that someone else unrelated was not involved.

MOO

I would agree. Even if there was a "Zanny the Nanny" at work, it's not too likely they would want to roll up in unfamiliar territory.

To a point, I do think the duct tape was staging and Casey was trying to tip off wannabe cop Lee to help discover the location of the body of the "kidnap" victim. It's a bit difficult to get into the totally illogical and warped mindset totally.

"And she will be just like she was"
only in a imaginary, fantasy world of ICA.............

I would agree. Even if there was a "Zanny the Nanny" at work, it's not too likely they would want to roll up in unfamiliar territory.

To a point, I do think the duct tape was staging and Casey was trying to tip off wannabe cop Lee to help discover the location of the body of the "kidnap" victim. It's a bit difficult to get into the totally illogical and warped mindset totally.

The only way someone else would put her there, in my opinion, would be to stage it to make it appear Casey had done the deed. Leaving Caylee right down the street from the house, along with factoring in the childhood hangout and pet cemetery, clearly defines this as her comfort zone. Speaking of the pet cemetery, however, I have never quite figured out why these small animals (a hamster, bird and fish) were not buried in the back yard at the house. It might be an interesting part of the family dynamic or dysfunction. :(

MOO

I think it was in one of the jail conversations with her parents, I remember Casey saying Caylee will be found and she will be just like she was. (TIA for anyone able to provide the correct link.) That phrase stuck in my mind & later made sense in the context of the last time she had contact with little Caylee,tossing the stinking package of remains into the woods.

Sorry to add a new thread to the bajillion others, but this has been on my mind & I haven't seen an appropriate place to mention it. Did anyone else pick up on that comment & what do you make of it? Also " I think she's not far away" or something like that. We know that one iota of fact can become the jumping off place for Casey's... um... fertile imagination.

And speaking of a bajillion threads.... a very sad, but perhaps a nice tribute to the fact that Caylee matterred to everyone except the egg donor..... who will make the one millionth post? The current count is almost 958 thousand & moving fast.

I haven't read the whole thread but this is something that stuck out to me, as well.
What I believe prompted this statement was that during the Universal questioning- Yuri Melich says to ICA "I realize that Caylee might not be how you remember her- she might now be in the best shape"- then he goes on to say that her body was rotting out there or in a garbage can.

That's why KC had to tell her family that Caylee was will be home just how she was before all 'this happened'.

:twocents:

Both of those lines stick in my head quite clearly and it has always bothered me. She will be like she was? huh? I also hate how she says "I can't wait to see *THAT* little girl. When I talk about my son I say "Can't wait to see my boy, my baby boy, my little man etc. "MY" being the term I use - not "that". I see a lot of disassociation with Caylee when she speaks about her.

Actually if you watch the rest of that jailhouse video George also refers to Caylee as "that little girl." IIRC he said it like "We have to find that little girl." So KC probably unconsciously copied her father... but still. It doesn't sound right, I know.

I think it was in one of the jail conversations with her parents, I remember Casey saying Caylee will be found and she will be just like she was. (TIA for anyone able to provide the correct link.) That phrase stuck in my mind & later made sense in the context of the last time she had contact with little Caylee, tossing the stinking package of remains into the woods.

Sorry to add a new thread to the bajillion others, but this has been on my mind & I haven't seen an appropriate place to mention it. Did anyone else pick up on that comment & what do you make of it? Also " I think she's not far away" or something like that. We know that one iota of fact can become the jumping off place for Casey's... um... fertile imagination.

And speaking of a bajillion threads.... a very sad, but perhaps a nice tribute to the fact that Caylee matterred to everyone except the egg donor..... who will make the one millionth post? The current count is almost 958 thousand & moving fast.

Yes i recall that statement and it was in the jailhouse video with both her parents (either the 1st or 2nd). The first time I heard it made me wonder what she knew? since at that point I was still unsure of anything. The 2nd time I heard it at the trial and well it 'stood out that much more and was pretty sinister' since it was after JB's OS that ICA confirmed when Caylee died. I was happy that the Jury received that confirmation so they could see how ICA was lying and playing up to the video which would be seen by everyone. just wow

spot-on, she's done that quite a bit, blurted something out only to catch/correct herself... as far as casey saying "she will be just like she was", i didn't read anything into it - to me it seemed that casey was just saying that caylee would be safe and sound when found/returned, just like she was before. of course she said this to simply pacify cindy so she would get off the subject, not grill her anymore...

RBBM - I agree, I think she was just trying to let her parents think Caylee would be found so (in effect) don't worry about it - all will be OK when she's found/returned. Man, I have never seen a liar that can spew the lies off so coolly and matter of fact...Casey can really lay it on & then *BAM* - switch to another subject as if she'd been talking about the weather or something equally innocuous. :banghead:

The only way someone else would put her there, in my opinion, would be to stage it to make it appear Casey had done the deed. Leaving Caylee right down the street from the house, along with factoring in the childhood hangout and pet cemetery, clearly defines this as her comfort zone. Speaking of the pet cemetery, however, I have never quite figured out why these small animals (a hamster, bird and fish) were not buried in the back yard at the house. It might be an interesting part of the family dynamic or dysfunction. :(

MOO
The live dogs would try and dig them up?
we had to go dowm to 4 feet with the cats so the dogs wouldn't get them...
darn cats always died when the ground was hard!
never after several days of rain! grr...

She also laughed at CA for crying in one of the jail house videos. She was taking great pleasure in their pain. She's truly is twisted and sadistic. Which reminds me of the photo of little Caylee crying with her little arms outreached. ICA probably took that pic and laughed at little Caylee's distress. Makes one wonder how many times and what could she have done to put that child in so much distress when no one was around but her. ICA gets pleasure from others pain. ICA is truly "THE HARVESTER of SORROW".

That photo really gets to me, too. It just breaks your heart. Whoever took it is a sadist. I assume it was Casey.

I found the Love pic of the woods in the photobkt thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6769141#post6769141"]Casey's Photobucket - #2 - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Another comment that "bothered" me was one I have not seen recently, except
it was on the ABC special last night, and it comes in a jail interview with Lee.
And he is asking where to look for her.
She says, I think she is here locally, search the places we know, and go to with friends and family ! Not an exact quote but pretty close.

Not to be confused with the comment to the police about, " I know she is close"
the above statement just gave me the chills last night when I heard it.

Wow I have felt the same way when I seen that tape last week between Lee and ICA in the jailhouse meeting. I had never caught it over the past 3 years. But what we know today of the murder and the hiding of the body, you will get little bits of truth in ICA's interviews when you listen carefully.

If you go back to the videoed jail visits with CA & GA, they also refer to Caylee as "That little girl", which really upsets me. I've often wondered if this is the way they referred to her at home. Sad, just sad. I would never refer to my child or grandchild as "that".

I call my kids "that" quite often and never gave it a second thought until just now when I read this post. They have little nicknames and I have said many times to either one of my older kids or to my husband "I love that little ducky so much!" or "That little pony was so funny today" and believe me, I do love my kids more than life itself. I think, actually, that there was once something I read that stuck with me that stops me from calling them "my little boy" and it had to do with how children shouldn't feel as if you own them and that if you call them mine it can make them feel that they are not their own person, but that they belong to you. I don't know that I put a whole lot of stock in that belief but I do believe that having read that years ago might sometimes stop me from calling them "my".

I think it was in one of the jail conversations with her parents, I remember Casey saying Caylee will be found and she will be just like she was. (TIA for anyone able to provide the correct link.) That phrase stuck in my mind & later made sense in the context of the last time she had contact with little Caylee, tossing the stinking package of remains into the woods.

IMO: I feel by Casey saying she will be the same as she was, that not only did Casey kill Caylee but she saw what Caylee looked like after decomp started in, that is why she said "Caylee will like she was".

I call my kiids and grandkids BOTH LOL. i.e. "I just love that little boy!" and "He's my little buddy"

I dunno , i just dont see anything odd there either way,

Now the "She's close.." statement, thats another matter entirely!IMHO

Whats REALLY sticking out is WHERE Caylee was eventually found.

To me THATS just damning. A place where the local kids all buried their pets , AND a hangout, a "secret" place so to speak, that ONLY those kids in that small local area would know about.

Where KC used go to hangout,get away from her parents,make out, smoke pot ,or drink when younger, a place close to home where you could do what you wanted without fear of your parents seeing you and finding out what you were doing. It likely worked very well for KC and Im sure she frequented that area a LOT

Makes perfect sense then WHY KC would dump Caylee in that remote, little known (outside the area anyways) , "safe" place that was likely described quite literally by those local kids AND KC as a place, "where you could get away with murder"

IMO It's highly unlikely that anyone not familiar with the area would just happen to dump her in that very spot where those kids did things they wanted to keep hidden.

Granted, it may not point directly at KC BUT it sure narrows the field to people VERY familiar with that small area that would know about it and what it was. IMHO.

Just my $.02
Blu

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader