Andrea Lyon New DP Atty

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now trying to picture in my mind AL meeting with CA....scary stuff...or funny, depending upon your point of view.

NOT SURE THIS HAS BEEN POSTED YET Good article.
Caylee Anthony - The Latest News On The Case
Posted on June 5th, 2009 by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture

Well it seems that Casey Anthony’s defense team is steadily growing. One would think this woman was a millionaire in order to pay for all these attorneys. Although they all claim to be doing this pro-bono, one would also have to assume these attorney’s are already rich if they are in fact working pro-bono. I mean don’t they have bills to pay too? We all know defending Casey Anthony must be a full time job and since most of the team came in from out of state, they have to be staying somewhere in Orlando while on the case, at least while they are in town. How do they have time for other clients anyway? Even if they fly back and forth to be there when they have a hearing to attend to it would be expensive since Baez loves appearing in court so much with his motions.

http://www.bloggernewsnet/121153

Hey SL ,
thanks for putting all that info together.I think there is more to the story.How is it all those players happened to be at the memorial site at midnite? And it happens to involve the grandmother and child that has a history with CA over the missing Caylee case.
Because a child is involved I won't say more,but somehow either the A's knew to be waiting on L or L knew to be waiting on the A's. Curious

If AL gets the DP off the table before trial, will she go home and JB will be back in #1 chair?

If AL gets the DP off the table before trial, will she go home and JB will be back in #1 chair?
Hi MAMABEAR! :) If the basic criteria for the DP wasn't met, the State wouldn't be seeking it. I doubt a judge will grant her motion. But to answer your question, without the DP her services wouldn't be needed. MOO

Well it seems that Casey Anthony’s defense team is steadily growing. One would think this woman was a millionaire in order to pay for all these attorneys. Although they all claim to be doing this pro-bono, one would also have to assume these attorney’s are already rich if they are in fact working pro-bono. I mean don’t they have bills to pay too? We all know defending Casey Anthony must be a full time job and since most of the team came in from out of state, they have to be staying somewhere in Orlando while on the case, at least while they are in town. How do they have time for other clients anyway? Even if they fly back and forth to be there when they have a hearing to attend to it would be expensive since Baez loves appearing in court so much with his motions.

They have to be getting paid especially Baez. Isn't Caesy one of his only clients. I'm sure is bill collectors aren't allowing him to slide on credit for this long.

Hi MAMABEAR! :) If the basic criteria for the DP wasn't met, the State wouldn't be seeking it. I doubt a judge will grant her motion. But to answer your question, without the DP her services wouldn't be needed. MOO

Oh panthera, I sure hope she stays on. I don't think I could sit thru this trial if JB is in charge. I'm sure she will be a corker but that JB just really gits to me. At least she will be more professional or she seems to be from what we have seen of her.

Hi, dear songline, I hate to be a pest--again. But could u check & let me know if the above url is correct? I can't get it, but it may just be my silly
server--probably some mouse inside the computer playing trix again.
Best, Verité.

I'm now trying to picture in my mind AL meeting with CA....scary stuff...or funny, depending upon your point of view.

At that meeting with the AL "giant" (both in terms of reputation & height compared to KC) for once someone will talk "down" to KC . . . .

She will tell Casey what to do ,how to do it and when to do it.It will not fly with Casey ,she will be gone.

Verité;3843803 said:
At that meeting with the AL "giant" (both in terms of reputation & height compared to KC) for once someone will talk "down" to KC . . . .

Seriously though, I'm wondering if there WILL be a meeting of the new attorney with the A's .The A's have damaged KC's case with the public and they could be potential targets by JB at trial (along with JG and RK). I'm starting to wonder if the defense even has a relationship with the A's. Are there any reports that the A's meet with the defense?

Oh panthera, I sure hope she stays on. I don't think I could sit thru this trial if JB is in charge. I'm sure she will be a corker but that JB just really gits to me. At least she will be more professional or she seems to be from what we have seen of her.
I don't care for her myself. She doesn't impress me at all and neither does LKB. JB hides behind them because of their "over bearing" and "intimidating" demeanor and the "roundabout way" in which they answer questions with the media (never giving a direct answer, instead going in circles). Me, personally... I would rather he lead the case because I want to see KC go down... he only cares about publicity for himself and his practice and he doesn't have the years and expertise to handle the media in the manner in which they do. Personally I think LKB and AL are in this case for publicity reasons themselves as well. I don't like any of them myself. JMOO

Seriously though, I'm wondering if there WILL be a meeting of the new attorney with the A's .The A's have damaged KC's case with the public and they could be potential targets by JB at trial (along with JG and RK). I'm starting to wonder if the defense even has a relationship with the A's. Are there any reports that the A's meet with the defense?

I was wondering if AL had a meeting with the A's before the last court room thangy. The way CA was acting wasn't her "Normal" acting.

I don't care for her myself. She doesn't impress me at all and neither does LKB. JB hides behind them because of their "over bearing" and "intimidating" demeanor and the "roundabout way" in which they answer questions with the media (never giving a direct answer, instead going in circles). Me, personally... I would rather he lead the case because I want to see KC go down... he only cares about publicity for himself and his practice and he doesn't have the years and expertise to handle the media in the manner in which they do. Personally I think LKB and AL are in this case for publicity reasons themselves as well. I don't like any of them myself. JMOO

I really don't like any ovem either---but I had rather see AL in the media than JB. Have had it with JB---want the Bar to git em.

Verité;3843784 said:
Hi, dear songline, I hate to be a pest--again. But could u check & let me know if the above url is correct? I can't get it, but it may just be my silly
server--probably some mouse inside the computer playing trix again.
Best, Verité.
You are not a pest. For some reason that link is not opening go to the site and you will find it UNDER the CAYLEE section.
site is BloggersNews.net I like to read there the writer is not editing thing just giving out what he has learned - I love it when They "SAY IT LIKE IT IS" or as they see it, with no dance for fear or what someone else would think of it.

My premonition is even if she did meet with them she is not getting anymore then BS stories.
I am not sure that at her hourly fees it would be a good investment. LOL

I agree with you debbie; and I say if KC will not open her mouth and speak about who what when and where things happened then she needs to get LWOP even if she did not do the deed, because you are supposed to protect your baby not some low life. She cant say she does not know, she had Caylee end of story what happened from there she is liable.

IF She gets to read here this is for her:
YOU BETTER START TO TALK KC with no BS just reality; or millions of people will be praying for you to be incarcerated for all your breathing days; That is a lot of energy and a lot of prayers and yes it is powerful far more powerful then your lies miss KC - so start getting scared, start thinking that you are going to be in far worse conditions then where you are now.

Well several things she wrote indicate she is not just interested in the penalty phase that is for sure; and she is even less interested in SODDI stuff, imo. Perhaps because it does not maximize the opportunity to build a sympathy case from the outset. I'm sure it is a combination of what she is expected or responsible for within her representation parameters and if she can get KC deprogrammed enough to realize JB has put his own interests ahead of his client. Some of the legal minds on here have speculated she may refuse to work with him if he doesn't cooperate, but what attorney would want the extra work to have to be a ventriloquist, writing all of JBs words and motions for him to stand up and spout because he sure doesn't manage all that well on his own.

It's hard to know if KC's silence is due to her own stubborn agenda (she is CA's daughter) or some kind of Svengali-like sway JB seems to have created.

Or, maybe she hears like some people say a spoiled and pampered cat hears: "Blah blah KC yada yada yada yada KC blah-de-blah-de-blah-de-blah KC."

See, the money trail is what I don't understand. Whomever is financing the JB clan of attorneys must have complete faith in KC that she is innocent without a doubt and is financing the defense without expectation of any type of compensation after the trial is over.

Now, we are told law students will assist AL and her team. :waitasec:

This defense is not inexpensive even if some on the defense are claiming pro bono work. Someone has to pay transportation, lodging, food and a means o saving one's sanity from overload of work. Someone has to pay or filings and copies of docs released by the state. Someone has to pay for the independent forensic testing. Remember JB complaining to Judge Strickland on several occasions about the cost. By the way, did he ever pay that money owed to the county??? OT I know, but it does apply here kinda/sorta.

I doubt that they are so convinced about her innocence.
AGENDA comes into my mind in a second.
Just ask yourself a few question about all the questionable folks;
maybe you can start with why are some questionable people living with the anthony's? if they are so rich?
so much to look into not as simple as the concept they are paying for she is innocent. NO...NOT at all....
Foundations should be looked into much more closely.

OH MY GOD...You have to see this scholar of an attorney. all decked out at the infusion looking like a HO. LOL hehehe
It is on a site called the demon's den and it is post #20809
If I know how to cut and past Id get it for you, but I do not know how.
just copy and past does not work there must be another step with forums that I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member