Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rsbm. I'm grateful they finally got the break that they did, I'm grateful these families will see justice, however I remain disappointed in TPS in the investigation of these cases. They went above and beyond to make it clear that there was no reason to suspect foul play. Time and time again, I hear "people often go missing on their own accord" implying that 5 men, all with connections to The Village, up and abandoned their lives and loved ones. They shot down valid theories and concerns of a serial killer targeting the LGBTQ+ community, which was insulting to those who held those concerns and were scared for their safety. Yet here we are, in the end, a likely serial killer. And in all honesty, I do wonder if they would have gotten here, if it wasn't for the unrelenting public pressure. JMO.
Maybe that was intentional mis-information on the part of the TPS so as not to tip off suspects that they are closing in or even suspect any wrong doing? Also to keep the community calm and avoid panic.

BM appeared in court this morning via video. He's been remanded to custody, and his next court appearance is February 14th. No word as of yet on who is lawyer is, but sounds like he has one. CP24 Live.

Maybe that was intentional mis-information on the part of the TPS so as not to tip off suspects that they are closing in or even suspect any wrong doing? Also to keep the community calm and avoid panic.
I disagree. They made irresponsible statements throughout the duration of these investigations.

shocking list of potential victims compiled by AddyFinch and eriluo!

Skandaraj Navaratanam missing Sept 2010
Majeed (Hamid)Kayhan missing Oct 2012
Abdulbasir (Basir) Faizi missing Dec 2010
Aman Abdela missing May 2014
Chase Kinkaid missing Aug 2017
Eugene Kim missing Oct 2017
Selim Esen missing Apr 2017
Frank Wang missing May 2017
Alloura Wells missing July 2017-found dead
Zamil Ali missing November 2017
Jordan Russell missing Jan 2018
Francis Doyle
Eric Ram
Isaiah Silva Fonseca
Sayed Ahmed Abidy
Troy Mussington
James Gare
Odean McFarlane
David Cronkwright
Jacques Vermeiren
Daniel Pressello
Edward Edmond Harding
Aron Seal

Police charged Bruce McArthur with first-degree murder in the disappearances of Selim Esen and Andrew Kinsman.

A few questions. How did the police miss this.

Another, they police have said they pretty much know cause of death. How? Body parts? Photos?

They also said they believe more victims. How do they know?

Just thinking out loud...

I think police must know they are dead from photos. Police mentioned something about knowing there are other victims not just suspecting it Jmo

A few questions. How did the police miss this.

Another, they police have said they pretty much know cause of death. How? Body parts? Photos?

They also said they believe more victims. How do they know?

Just thinking out loud...
Valid questions. I don't know how TPS missed this. On one hand, I acknowledge that BM likely flew below the radar, and remained undetected for some time, fooling friends, family and a community alike. On the other hand, it can't be ignored that TPS was slow to roll with the disappearances in The Village, dating back to 2010, and refused to draw connections between them.

Their awareness of cause of death is unknown at this point in time, but obviously some form of evidence they have is suggestive. Bodies or remains are yet to be recovered.

Their belief that there are more victims, and their confidence in that statement, likely comes from connections they've found between BM and the other missing folks.

The dating site I mentioned earlier is in MSM now. Silver daddies. In cbc can't link from my phone.

BM seems to have been in a relationship with someone for awhile. I wonder if he had any suspicions. Hopefully he is ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's just a few..

Skandaraj Navaratanam missing Sept 2010
Majeed (Hamid)Kayhan missing Oct 2012
Abdulbasir (Basir) Faizi missing Dec 2010
Aman Abdela missing May 2014
Chase Kinkaid missing Aug 2017
Eugene Kim missing Oct 2017
Selim Esen missing Apr 2017
Frank Wang missing May 2017
Alloura Wells missing July 2017-found dead
Zamil Ali missing November 2017
Jordan Russell missing Jan 2018

I looked at missing men in Toronto just in the last year in the downtown core and found some others not included in the above:
Francis Doyle
Eric Ram
Isaiah Silva Fonseca
Sayed Ahmed Abidy
Troy Mussington
James Gare
Odean McFarlane
David Cronkwright
Jacques Vermeiren
Daniel Pressello
Edward Edmond Harding
Aron Seal

That's an awful lot of men missing from the downtown core in one year!

Here's a combined list...+ a few more fwiw:

Skandaraj Navaratanam Sept 2010
Majeed (Hamid)Kayhan Oct 2012
Abdulbasir (Basir) Faizi Dec 2010
Aman Abdela May 2014
Chase Kinkaid August 11 2017
Eugene Kim Oct 2017
Selim Esen Apr 2017
Frank Wang May 2017
Alloura Wells July 2017-found dead
Zamil Ali November 2017
Jordan Russell Jan 2018
Francis Doyle October 25, 2017
Eric Ram September 27 2017
Isaiah Silva Fonseca September 18, 2017
Sayed Ahmed Abidy September 13, 2017
Troy Mussington August 30, 2017
James Gare September 8, 2017
Odean McFarlane August 10, 2017
David Cronkwright July 25, 2017
Jacques Vermeiren June 29, 2017
Daniel Pressello June 5, 2017
Edward Edmond Harding June 1, 2017
Aron Seal December 10, 2016 -located
Osman Choudhury March 6 2017
Murray Mulvina may 17, 2017
Hua Guo March 27, 2017
Aaron Giardino September 20, 2017
Alexander Man September 7, 2017
Sheldon Smith September 15, 2017
Matthew Rivera August 2017
Igor Vergovic August 14, 2017
Bryce Hall August 4, 2017
Jpaul Amar September 19, 2017
Jeffrey Howard, June 2, 2017

The dating site I mentioned earlier is in MSM now. Silver daddies. In cbc can't link from my phone.
I'm sure in the next few days we'll hear harrowing accounts of 'near-misses' from those that have connected with BM on this website. Frightening.

An excellent article :tyou: incase, anyone missed it.

Snipped...
...Khaki says police should continue to expand the search by looking at cold cases and outstanding missing-person reports, in Toronto areas outside the Village and beyond. If these three men are indeed connected, Khaki says, it’s important for investigators to understand the cultural sensitivities and discrimination that explain why men like Kayhan and Faizi live double lives. With that in mind, it’s possible other missing-persons cases could be connected as well.

“I don’t think it’s problematic that police are looking at all possibilities, but I think they need to cast their net a little bit wider,” he says. “Start looking to see if other people have been reported missing from other areas. If there’s people connected to this community and also living closeted lives, the person who reports them missing could change how it is investigated.”

UPDATE: CP24 now reporting live, that police had BM under surveillance for some time, and recently seized his vehicle after he dropped it off to be demolished. They obtained a search warrant for the vehicle, and found blood evidence in the trunk of his car. That led them to execute a search warrant of his apartment, where they obtained evidence linking BM to FOUR murders. Two have been identified, and two have yet to be. This then initiated the arrest, and charges which were laid yesterday.

Especially noting that the suspect appeared to be well traveled, keeping an eye open for other missing men not connected thus far to BA.
Hate to mention it, but at first thought the fb post showing a puppy eat a banana was cute, now, ugh...
speculation, imo.
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/...en-from-torontos-gay-village-was-a-mall-santa
McArthur’s Facebook profile indicates he was a Santa Claus at Scarborough’s Agincourt Mall for at least 2015 and 2016, though an Instagram photo from a mall-goer appears to show him playing the role of Santa this past Christmas.
By Thursday evening, comments relating to the murders began to pop up alongside those pictures.

“This santa made it to the naughty list,” said one man on Facebook, while another commented with the hashtag “#killersanta.”

Agincourt Mall has not yet responded to VICE’s request for comment.

McArthur appeared to be active online, though by Thursday night he had lost more than 20 Facebook friends.

VICE revealed Thursday that he appeared to have had a profile on the gay dating site silverdaddies.com, on which he said that he was “a bit shy until i get to know you, but am a romantic at heart.”
A photo of him from Halloween shows him dressed up in black robes and handing out candy to a little girl. His other posts include puppies eating bananas and he appears to be well-travelled.

rbbm.

UPDATE: CP24 now reporting live, that police had BM under surveillance for some time, and recently seized his vehicle after he dropped it off to be demolished. They obtained a search warrant for the vehicle, and found blood evidence in the trunk of his car. That led them to execute a search warrant of his apartment, where they obtained evidence linking BM to FOUR murders. Two have been identified, and two have yet to be. This then initiated the arrest, and charges which were laid yesterday.

oh my. Wonder what the evidence was...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back