Angelina Jolie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When we were planning my mother's funeral, someone asked about music. One of my sister's said we should play "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler. My little sister actually said completely seriously "Do you think Bette would come to the funeral for real????" :confused::confused: WTH??? We all started busting up, including the funeral director, pastor and all of my mother's sisters who flew in. What a dork, hey? LOL It was totally the perfect time for such stupidity.:rolleyes:
LOL, That is funny!

I laugh alot when under pressure, like when growing up and my parents questioning me I would crack up.
When I go to funerals and things like that I am either really quiet or I am the one outside crying. I am a dork.:D I cry in lifetime movies!

I laugh alot when under pressure, like when growing up and my parents questioning me I would crack up.
When I go to funerals and things like that I am either really quiet or I am the one outside crying. I am a dork.:D I cry in lifetime movies!

I cry at the Hallmark store reading cards.

Eve

I cry at the Hallmark store reading cards.

Eve

Don't you hate it when crying sneaks up on you?? Like during Christmas and they play those stupid coffee commericals and the son comes home unexpectedly? OHMYGOD!!! I'm tearing up just thinking about them.

Don't you hate it when crying sneaks up on you?? Like during Christmas and they play those stupid coffee commericals and the son comes home unexpectedly? OHMYGOD!!! I'm tearing up just thinking about them.

Oh, yeah, that one...me too!

I finally emerged from my room after a day of crying the day my son went off to college, looked out at the dock...there sat an Aidirondak chair and an empty beer bottle of his from the night before. He had been sitting there alone watching the sunset (as I watched him).

Tears, tears and more tears (after I yelled at my poor hubby for not moving them)! I'm such a sally.

Eve

Oh, yeah, that one...me too!

I finally emerged from my room after a day of crying the day my son went off to college, looked out at the dock...there sat an Aidirondak chair and an empty beer bottle of his from the night before. He had been sitting there alone watching the sunset (as I watched him).

Tears, tears and more tears (after I yelled at my poor hubby for not moving them)! I'm such a sally.

Eve

Dang Eve, that would do it for me too!!! I'm sorry. I guess the bright side of the coin is that he actually WENT to college, which is more than I can say for my first born son! The turd!

I cried so hard the time my husband told me that while he was in college one year, he ate a turkey sandwich he bought from a convenience store because he couldn't go home!~!! OHMYGOD!!! It was heartbreaking. His family lived in Germany and it was just too far to travel during the break.

Women are such suckers for this kinda stuff!!!

By the way everyone, sorry for being a thread hijacker.

I LOVE Angelina Jolie!!!:)

Dang Eve, that would do it for me too!!! I'm sorry. I guess the bright side of the coin is that he actually WENT to college, which is more than I can say for my first born son! The turd!

I cried so hard the time my husband told me that while he was in college one year, he ate a turkey sandwich he bought from a convenience store because he couldn't go home!~!! OHMYGOD!!! It was heartbreaking. His family lived in Germany and it was just too far to travel during the break.

Women are such suckers for this kinda stuff!!!

By the way everyone, sorry for being a thread hijacker.

I LOVE Angelina Jolie!!!:)
I was tearing up reading eves story!

Me too Michelle!!! I hope I can handle it as well as she did when its my time to let them go off.
Oh Lord, mine is going into 2nd grade and I cant take it. I cry alot though when I see the Military Commercials ect... It does not matter who is around, I ball. Something about the Uniforms and everything that just gets me.

Oh Lord, mine is going into 2nd grade and I cant take it. I cry alot though when I see the Military Commercials ect... It does not matter who is around, I ball. Something about the Uniforms and everything that just gets me.

You know what I've noticed? No matter what a person looks like in street clothes, once you put them into a Military Uniform, they all just get instantly better looking!! I'm not sure what it is. Maybe pride shows through.

I even cried the first time I saw my son in his football uniform!!! I'm a bit of a weeper!!!

You know what I've noticed? No matter what a person looks like in street clothes, once you put them into a Military Uniform, they all just get instantly better looking!! I'm not sure what it is. Maybe pride shows through.

I even cried the first time I saw my son in his football uniform!!! I'm a bit of a weeper!!!
Aw, I know what you mean about the Military look. My brother came home from Iraq in his Uniform and I cried.

Oh Michelle, me too, and I cry at every soccer game while we're singing the Star Spangled Banner. Patriotic music just turns me into jello.

And you guys, my daughter is leaving in August for college so I'm already trying to brace myself. However, the way she's been acting lately I am ready to send her packing with with a cheery wave! LOL! She's a great kid and I'll be bawling but but but girls can be so snippy! She thinks she knows EVERYTHING! I think I am getting back what I dished out to my mom oh those many years ago.

Eve

Oh Michelle, me too, and I cry at every soccer game while we're singing the Star Spangled Banner. Patriotic music just turns me into jello.

And you guys, my daughter is leaving in August for college so I'm already trying to brace myself. However, the way she's been acting lately I am ready to send her packing with with a cheery wave! LOL! She's a great kid and I'll be bawling but but but girls can be so snippy! She thinks she knows EVERYTHING! I think I am getting back what I dished out to my mom oh those many years ago.

Eve
Aw, my mom always told me when I had kids it would come back on me. Thank God I had a boy!

Eve

I'm the same way with the Star Spangled Banner! I get a huge lump in my throat. Nothing makes me sadder than to see our Flag flown at half mast for some reason!!! After 911, driving down the streets of my town that's about all I noticed. All of our city's Boy Scout and Girl Scout troops stood lining the street all holding little American flags. Man, it ripped my heart out!!!

When I was the leader of my daughter's brownie troop, I made each of them earn the flags they wore on their uniform. They all had to tell me five facts about our flag and sing me a song about the flag or America!!! It was the cutest thing ever and each of them were able to earn their Flag patches!!

Foxnews.com and Dlisted are both reporting that she is in the hospital ready to have the twins. Well, actually Dlisted reports that she had them this morning. Either way, I hope mom and babies are all doing well!

Can't wait to see their pics! I'm sure they will be as gorgeous as their big sister Shiloh....that little girl just looks like a little angel.

Congrats to all!

Foxnews.com and Dlisted are both reporting that she is in the hospital ready to have the twins. Well, actually Dlisted reports that she had them this morning. Either way, I hope mom and babies are all doing well!

Can't wait to see their pics! I'm sure they will be as gorgeous as their big sister Shiloh....that little girl just looks like a little angel.

Congrats to all!

I love dlisted.com

Michael is soooo funny!

I read she is in the hospital to have the babies..but not to deliver today. They arranged this earlier on so she could be under their care for awhile prior to birth. We'll just have to wait and see which of these stories are correct..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back