Angelina Jolie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My mom had 6 kids under the age of 8 and then went on to have 2 more after that! No nannies just ma and pa.

I got you beat :) 13 kids out of 17 years! Only one set of twins. My grandma had a heart of gold and an amazing amount of patience to have 8 boys and 5 daughters and she was still sweet and patient. They were sharecroppers on a cotton farm so no help and they had to take care of a farm, my dad recalls picking cotton at age 6 after school. All of them are very caring people since they always had someone to help and share with.

As for the news, Im happy for them, call me delusional but I would love a few more babies even if they came here two at a time.

I heard they are twin girls. I'll see if I can find anything.

I heard they are twin girls. I'll see if I can find anything.

How cute is that!

ages ago, before Angelina, didn't Brad Pitt say something about little girls being heartbreakers when he speaking of his desire for children? i can't find the quote.

From People magazine:
The big day? Today show reporter Natalie Morales revealed on Thursday's program that Hoffman told her the babies were due Aug. 19.

The new arrivals will be the fifth and sixth children for the Jolie and Pitt. The family currently consists of Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, who turns 2 this month.

"I'm very happy," said Jolie, 33, according to Today. "Unlike most women, I love being pregnant. [It makes] you feel like more like a woman than you've ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."

During the on-air interview, Jolie said that she would "possibly" stay in France for the births, and that she and Pitt preferred not to disclose the sex of the babies.

I doubt she will have more children but will probably continue to adopt. Mia Farrow adopted 10 kids (I believe) so maybe they are trying for a new world record. LOL

I agree that there have been so many actors/high profile moms having twins that "sumtin sounds fishy" around Hollywood.

I doubt she will have more children but will probably continue to adopt. Mia Farrow adopted 10 kids (I believe) so maybe they are trying for a new world record. LOL

I agree that there have been so many actors/high profile moms having twins that "sumtin sounds fishy" around Hollywood.

As with everything else in Hollywood it must be done to excess.

Is is now in vogue to take fertility drugs and have kids two at a time on purpose?

Somehow it doesn't seem possible for all these sets of twins to just be normally occurring.

yeah I think so. Could just be a rumor. or she might have had them who knows!?
I hear ya-
I think with twins on board I personally would have settled down sooner, and quit the jetsetting around- but thats jmo

Here's something I don't get...the article attached in a previous post states they are staying in France at the mansion of some bazillionaire...Why?? I mean, can't they lease a place of their own? They have all these children...why are they staying at someone elses house?

From People magazine:
The big day? Today show reporter Natalie Morales revealed on Thursday's program that Hoffman told her the babies were due Aug. 19.

The new arrivals will be the fifth and sixth children for the Jolie and Pitt. The family currently consists of Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, who turns 2 this month.

"I'm very happy," said Jolie, 33, according to Today. "Unlike most women, I love being pregnant. [It makes] you feel like more like a woman than you've ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."

During the on-air interview, Jolie said that she would "possibly" stay in France for the births, and that she and Pitt preferred not to disclose the sex of the babies.

Thats because "most women" don't live in luxury with servants to do everything for them. "Most women" have to continue on with their normal tasks like going to a job, doing housework and looking after other children. Our ancestors commonly had 10 or more kids and had to do everything by hand without the aid of dishwashers, washing machines, etc. and definitely no servants! Jeesh! What a silly statement Angelina!

I do like her and Brad though! Hopefully they stay together.

From People magazine:

What makes her think most women don't like being pregnant? I loved being pregnant, too, and so did most of my friends and relatives. Seems like a very presumptuous thing to say. She appears to think that she's awfully special, in my opinion.

What makes her think most women don't like being pregnant? I loved being pregnant, too, and so did most of my friends and relatives. Seems like a very presumptuous thing to say. She appears to think that she's awfully special, in my opinion.

TMZ is saying that people is reporting Angelina had the babies last night....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back