Angelina Jolie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
California does not recognize common law marriage--and neither does Louisiana. They have homes both places. I remember reading that the adoptions were done through Calif. courts so that is probably their "legal" residence.
I didn't know that about California. It is still legal here in Texas. Thanks for the information. :)

I know they are great humaniatrians and all and I hate to say this but, am I the only one who wants them to go away? Ugh, I am so tired of them they just seems so self righteous and just... weirdly fake? And what is with all the kids? Are they trying to start their own army. I just don't like them! I know I am being mean.

I know they are great humaniatrians and all and I hate to say this but, am I the only one who wants them to go away? Ugh, I am so tired of them they just seems so self righteous and just... weirdly fake? And what is with all the kids? Are they trying to start their own army. I just don't like them! I know I am being mean.
I don't care for either of them. I am glad they are giving some needy children a home and a chance in life that they would otherwise not have. Yeah..I think they are weird too! :bang:

Oh Floh, I still think it means a lot. I haven't given up on the idea of love and a marriage that will last until death do you part.:blowkiss: Even though I am going through a divorce, he is the one that broke the vows. I believe in marriage, and hope to be married again one day.

What i love about humanity is we are alll so very different. :)

i so hope you get what you want. :blowkiss:

What i love about humanity is we are alll so very different. :)

i so hope you get what you want. :blowkiss:

Thanks Floh! I wish the best for you too because I think you are awesome! :)

LOS ANGELES - Angelina Jolie is indeed expecting twins, and it was Jack Black who let the news slip with a "Brady Bunch" crack. Long rumored to have two children by Brad Pitt on the way, Jolie confirmed the news during a side-by-side "Today" show interview with Black, her "Kung Fu Panda" co-star. The two are in Cannes, France, promoting the animated film.

The twins will be the 5th and 6th children for Jolie and Pitt. She didn't volunteer the information until Black dropped the hint, joking that the couple will "have as many as (the) 'Brady Bunch' when you have these."

Link:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080514..._pitt_twins;_ylt=ArpuzPbSOwp_kWvKa0_NqAnqChkF

LOS ANGELES - Angelina Jolie is indeed expecting twins, and it was Jack Black who let the news slip with a "Brady Bunch" crack. Long rumored to have two children by Brad Pitt on the way, Jolie confirmed the news during a side-by-side "Today" show interview with Black, her "Kung Fu Panda" co-star. The two are in Cannes, France, promoting the animated film.

The twins will be the 5th and 6th children for Jolie and Pitt. She didn't volunteer the information until Black dropped the hint, joking that the couple will "have as many as (the) 'Brady Bunch' when you have these."

Link:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080514..._pitt_twins;_ylt=ArpuzPbSOwp_kWvKa0_NqAnqChkF

oooops....

Good for her though!

Well, although AJ has never been a favorite of mine, I wish Brad and her all of the happiness in the world! It seems like these two are well suited. :)

How exciting! Good for them! I wonder if they'll stop now or if there will be more to follow? That is a lot of children in a very short amount of time. :crazy:

How exciting! Good for them! I wonder if they'll stop now or if there will be more to follow? That is a lot of children in a very short amount of time. :crazy:

I don't think they'll stop. JMO

Well, although AJ has never been a favorite of mine, I wish Brad and her all of the happiness in the world! It seems like these two are well suited. :)

I agree and feel the same way. I've never been a fan of hers. She and Brad do seem to be a good match and appear to adore their children.

I don't think they'll stop. JMO

If they do continue to adopt (I really don't think they'll want anymore bio children), I hope they give themselves a good break in between the birth of these two and the next one(s). They need to find a rhythm and get used to the size of the family as it is and realize how difficult it will get as the children get older. They've barely allowed the adopted ones they have to get adjusted before adding to the family, much less given themselves time to adjust to the ever expanding brood. It seems to work for them, but (I think) it's only been 4 years since Maddox was adopted. That's such a small time frame to go from 1 to 6, that it almost seems impulsive. Most larger families I have known have spaced it out over much more time.

/just my own random thoughts

I really do wish them all the best!

If they do continue to adopt (I really don't think they'll want anymore bio children), I hope they give themselves a good break in between the birth of these two and the next one(s). They need to find a rhythm and get used to the size of the family as it is and realize how difficult it will get as the children get older. They've barely allowed the adopted ones they have to get adjusted before adding to the family, much less given themselves time to adjust to the ever expanding brood. It seems to work for them, but (I think) it's only been 4 years since Maddox was adopted. That's such a small time frame to go from 1 to 6, that it almost seems impulsive. Most larger families I have known have spaced it out over much more time.

/just my own random thoughts

I really do wish them all the best!

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!!!

I am curious to know if the twins were conceived naturally or through invitro.

They seem to want their children close in age and maybe Angie figured she could get 2 in one shot?

I heard somewhere that they did do invitro, because they wanted to get pregnant right away.

I can't imagine six children under age 7, even with Nannies!!

I think they will continue to adopt at least one more child.

I heard somewhere that they did do invitro, because they wanted to get pregnant right away.

I can't imagine six children under age 7, even with Nannies!!

I think they will continue to adopt at least one more child.
My mom had 6 kids under the age of 8 and then went on to have 2 more after that! No nannies just ma and pa.

I can't believe so many stars are having twins! When I saw how huge my daughter was with ONE, I just can't imagine the strain of carrying twins.

Maybe they are "Quiverfulls" and just haven't announced it yet. Will they go up to 18????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back