Angelina Jolie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheesh, it's about time! :crazy:

They got married. so says Star Magazine:

Star can exclusively reveal that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who are expecting twins this summer, tied the knot during an intimate wedding ceremony in the couple's adopted city of New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.starmagazine.com/brad_angelina_married/news/14039

Or did they?

i also read somewhere she is suffering from gestational diabetes. :(

i love AJ :)
i don't believe there will ever be anything that could change my mind.......i think she's cool...she's a good woman, imo

I thought they made some big statement that they wouldn't get married until everybody who wanted to could (meaning gay marriage would be legalized). What happened to that?

I thought they made some big statement that they wouldn't get married until everybody who wanted to could (meaning gay marriage would be legalized). What happened to that?

They did. i don't know. :)

maybe they didn't marry as it might just be a tabloid fairy tale. :D

I have never been a BP fan but I LOVE LOVE LOVE AJ!! How can you not admire someone with her beauty, compassion, and commitment? I mean, come on, her and Brad are trying to single handedly save the world.

Star can exclusively reveal that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who are expecting twins this summer, tied the knot during an intimate wedding ceremony in the couple's adopted city of New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

Or did they?

I thought they made some public statement about not getting married until gay couples could legally get married. :rolleyes: Whatever...it is about time they married. I personally don't believe in having hoards of kids outside of marriage. If you are committed enough to have that many children, then I say you should be committed enough to get married. JMO

Opps..I just posted the same thing. I guess I should read the rest of the thread before making a comment. :eek:

Or did they?

How does that endanger the babies? I know nothing about gestational diabetes, but have heard it is very dangerous. Are the babies going to be ok?

What i've found out:

How does that endanger the babies? I know nothing about gestational diabetes, but have heard it is very dangerous. Are the babies going to be ok?

Gestational Diabetes

How gestational diabetes can affect your baby

.......untreated or poorly controlled gestational diabetes can hurt your baby. When you have gestational diabetes, your pancreas works overtime to produce insulin, but the insulin does not lower your blood glucose levels. Although insulin does not cross the placenta, glucose and other nutrients do. So extra blood glucose goes through the placenta, giving the baby high blood glucose levels. This causes the baby's pancreas to make extra insulin to get rid of the blood glucose. Since the baby is getting more energy than it needs to grow and develop, the extra energy is stored as fat.
This can lead to macrosomia, or a "fat" baby. Babies with macrosomia face health problems of their own, including damage to their shoulders during birth. Because of the extra insulin made by the baby's pancreas, newborns may have very low blood glucose levels at birth and are also at higher risk for breathing problems. Babies with excess insulin become children who are at risk for obesity and adults who are at risk for type 2 diabetes.

More: http://www.diabetes.org/gestational-diabetes.jsp

What i've found out:

Gestational Diabetes

How gestational diabetes can affect your baby

.......untreated or poorly controlled gestational diabetes can hurt your baby. When you have gestational diabetes, your pancreas works overtime to produce insulin, but the insulin does not lower your blood glucose levels. Although insulin does not cross the placenta, glucose and other nutrients do. So extra blood glucose goes through the placenta, giving the baby high blood glucose levels. This causes the baby's pancreas to make extra insulin to get rid of the blood glucose. Since the baby is getting more energy than it needs to grow and develop, the extra energy is stored as fat.
This can lead to macrosomia, or a "fat" baby. Babies with macrosomia face health problems of their own, including damage to their shoulders during birth. Because of the extra insulin made by the baby's pancreas, newborns may have very low blood glucose levels at birth and are also at higher risk for breathing problems. Babies with excess insulin become children who are at risk for obesity and adults who are at risk for type 2 diabetes.

More: http://www.diabetes.org/gestational-diabetes.jsp
Thanks Floh. :( Sounds serious. I would think this would be horrible if she is carrying twins. :eek: TWO fat babies with not enough room to move around in. :( I hope she has good doctors.

Thanks Floh. :( Sounds serious. I would think this would be horrible if she is carrying twins. :eek: TWO fat babies with not enough room to move around in. :( I hope she has good doctors.

I wouldn't doubt for a moment her medical care is second to none. IMO.

I wouldn't doubt for a moment her medical care is second to none. IMO.
Just because they have money doesn't mean they have the best doctors. There are tons of suits against the doctors of the wealthy. Anyway, I hope the babies or baby(I don't think we know for sure) will be ok.

Just because they have money doesn't mean they have the best doctors. There are tons of suits against the doctors of the wealthy. Anyway, I hope the babies or baby(I don't think we know for sure) will be ok.

Yes. on rethinking, you're right.

For the most part if you eat right and exercise gestational diabetes doesn't get out of control. I don't know her eating habits but she is quite thin. When I see too thin, just as when I see too big, I think of poor eating habits. Perhaps she just needs to balance out what she's eating and when...little meals throughout the day...

I was borderline for gestational diabetes with my first child and was put on a diabetic diet, which I followed religiously, along with walking. He was fine - a normal weight - almost 8 pounds - but interestingly, my other two babies were only 6.8 and 6.10. Perhaps my condition did affect his weight a bit, although who knows? I gained about the same with all 3.

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back