Angelina Jolie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't help wondering where she's planning to give birth this time! :)

I don't think it will be a problem. I understand what your saying about time... but /Angelina is not like at home cleaning and cooking or doing her own bills...which frees up a heck of a lot of time.

Ain't that the truth!

I don't think it will be a problem. I understand what your saying about time... but Angelina is not like at home cleaning and cooking or doing her own bills ... which frees up a heck of a lot of time.

There is something to be said about having them close in age.. They will be at similar stages which I think makes giving individual attention easier when you have so many... I mean your not totally switching gears ....
yeah you have a point.

Okay....another tent dress. She seems to be going for the designer muu-muu route. If she's not preggers, then she's toying with the media.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity_gallery/image_full/47664/

It seems like celebrities are either wearing a skintight tube dress to show off their "bump" (man, I hate that term), or they are hiding under a bedspread to avoid revealing it. I think it's funky looking when their shirt is tight that you can see that their "innie" is now a big old "outie"

I don't think it will be a problem. I understand what your saying about time... but Angelina is not like at home cleaning and cooking or doing her own bills ... which frees up a heck of a lot of time.

There is something to be said about having them close in age.. They will be at similar stages which I think makes giving individual attention easier when you have so many... I mean your not totally switching gears ....

I would love to see Angelina in one of those '50s show scenes, with a rag tied around her head, pedal pushers on, and pushing a bissle.

Brad calls from the office, "Dear, I'm going to have to work a little late at the office tonight".

Angie: But Dear, "I've been working all afternoon on Meatloaf and Brussle sprouts!" "Well, don't worry sweetie, I'll keep it warm for you...." :rolleyes: I'm making homemade bread too!"

Okay....another tent dress. She seems to be going for the designer muu-muu route. If she's not preggers, then she's toying with the media.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity_gallery/image_full/47664/

It seems like celebrities are either wearing a skintight tube dress to show off their "bump" (man, I hate that term), or they are hiding under a bedspread to avoid revealing it. I think it's funky looking when their shirt is tight that you can see that their "innie" is now a big old "outie"

The muu muu idea was pretty funny-I remember my mother and all her friends wearing those one summer. Still, can you imagine the amount she is getting paid to wear anything she wears, especially while pregnant. She steps out the door and there are women wanting whatever she's got on.

How are they ever going to give individual attention to any of their kids if they are all under the age of like - what, 5 or something crazy? 7 of them if they adopt another?!?!?!? AND have twins!
Sure they have the financial means to provide, and i believe you have the means to love, but you don't have unlimited amounts of time - especially with them constantly being in the public eye like they insist on doing.

Thats what I have been thinking too. :clap: Nice post.

The muu muu idea was pretty funny-I remember my mother and all her friends wearing those one summer. Still, can you imagine the amount she is getting paid to wear anything she wears, especially while pregnant. She steps out the door and there are women wanting whatever she's got on.
I would so much rather see the big tents than the belly hanging out like Tori Spelling! UGG! I saw a picture of her in a tiny tube...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I am happy for her...but GIRLFRIEND....PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! LOL! :crazy:

I would so much rather see the big tents than the belly hanging out like Tori Spelling! UGG! I saw a picture of her in a tiny tube...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I am happy for her...but GIRLFRIEND....PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! LOL! :crazy:
I didn't see that photo of Tori and from the sounds of it, I missed a lot ! ;)

How are they ever going to give individual attention to any of their kids if they are all under the age of like - what, 5 or something crazy? 7 of them if they adopt another?!?!?!? AND have twins!
Sure they have the financial means to provide, and i believe you have the means to love, but you don't have unlimited amounts of time - especially with them constantly being in the public eye like they insist on doing.

Well, those of us with 5 or more kids just do it. Same as those with 2, 3 or 4 kids.

I had 5 under the age of 5 at one point. Sure I was tired but nobody went without a bath, a bedtime story or time in mamas lap. Taking care of kids aint rocket science. Their needs are pretty basic at those ages.

Now ask me how tired I am with 5 teenagers and how their needs have changed from needing a bandaid and a mama's kiss to money, phone, car, clothes, electronics and the nine hundred other things they neeeeeed to have or their heads will spontaneously combust AND all the attention they craved/needed as a young child lol The toddler stage was a breeze compared to this.

I would love to see Angelina in one of those '50s show scenes, with a rag tied around her head, pedal pushers on, and pushing a bissle.

Brad calls from the office, "Dear, I'm going to have to work a little late at the office tonight".

Angie: But Dear, "I've been working all afternoon on Meatloaf and Brussle sprouts!" "Well, don't worry sweetie, I'll keep it warm for you...." :rolleyes: I'm making homemade bread too!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!
This was a funny post!!

Now ask me how tired I am with 5 teenagers and how their needs have changed from needing a bandaid and a mama's kiss to money, phone, car, clothes, electronics and the nine hundred other things they neeeeeed to have or their heads will spontaneously combust AND all the attention they craved/needed as a young child lol The toddler stage was a breeze compared to this.

I hear ya !!!!! Turn my 16 year old daughter back into that sweet loving toddler... anyday- PLEASE!

Well, those of us with 5 or more kids just do it. Same as those with 2, 3 or 4 kids.

I had 5 under the age of 5 at one point. Sure I was tired but nobody went without a bath, a bedtime story or time in mamas lap. Taking care of kids aint rocket science. Their needs are pretty basic at those ages.

Yes, it is just like cute kittens and precious puppies! NO ONE EVER THINKS ABOUT THEM GOING INTO CRAZY CATS AND DANGEROUS DOGS! LMAO!!!! I had 4 kids one year apart. Two of them my bio kids and two of them step kids. I raised them all. In high school it was a TRIP!!! OMGosh. I had one in band, one in drill team, one on the football team and one a drama queen and model(she was the hardest to deal with). 9th,10th,11th 12th all at the same time. Try open house with a crew like this!!?!?!?! It was a wild time in my life...and I am still here to tell the tale! LOL. I know what you are going through BhamMama. You will live through it!:crazy:

Yes, it is just like cute kittens and precious puppies! NO ONE EVER THINKS ABOUT THEM GOING INTO CRAZY CATS AND DANGEROUS DOGS! LMAO!!!! I had 4 kids one year apart. Two of them my bio kids and two of them step kids. I raised them all. In high school it was a TRIP!!! OMGosh. I had one in band, one in drill team, one on the football team and one a drama queen and model(she was the hardest to deal with). 9th,10th,11th 12th all at the same time. Try open house with a crew like this!!?!?!?! It was a wild time in my life...and I am still here to tell the tale! LOL. I know what you are going through BhamMama. You will live through it!:crazy:

Yes.. but are you still sane? :blowkiss:

I saw on the news this morning that Angie is in Iraq on a humanitarian mission. I hope the rumors that she's preggers are untrue. I don't want her putting Brad's babies in any danger!

What I don't understand is why stars simply give no comment??
If they are not preg just say "NO I m NOT"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back