Angelina Jolie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG!!!! Was she in the Las Vegas fire?????

Sorry Angelina; with your body it's not that hard to find something that WORKS!!!

Maybe if she bought that dress, $1000 was sent to orphans in Sri Lanka.

OMG!!!! She's asking for criticizm with that one.

(Oh, I know, maybe she and the kids tie-died it at home).

OMG! First Matthew McConaughey, now Brad? Geesh!
I guess I'd just have to suffer....

I watched the SAG awards last nite and when I saw Brad - I thought he looked pretty hot and then I remembered from reading here he probably smells!:eek: Later on, guess who appears to present? McConaughey & Kate Hudson! He looked pretty good too but I was totally preoccupied with whether he bathed or not! I hope they weren't sitting near to each other!lol

Amazing how these little tidbits of information can have such an affect cause I didn't even notice Angelina's dress!:crazy:

OMG!!!! Was she in the Las Vegas fire?????

Sorry Angelina; with your body it's not that hard to find something that WORKS!!!

Maybe if she bought that dress, $1000 was sent to orphans in Sri Lanka.

OMG!!!! She's asking for criticizm with that one.

(Oh, I know, maybe she and the kids tie-died it at home).
It was HORRIBLE wasn't it!?!?!?!!? Loved her hair though!:)

I didn't care for the gown, but I thought she looked elegant despite that.

I cannot make my mind up about the dress but she looks great anyway. Maybe the dress looks good when it is 'moving'...
There were far uglier dressses on the red carpet...
What about the red one with the big bow....

I don't mean this in a bad way; but has anyone noticed how HUGE Jennifer Lopez is with twins??? Oh, my; I know she must be uncomfortable.

But can you imagine Angelina that big - or waddling around??? That would be such a change from the norm.

She would look good in just about anything. She does look glowing and like she's pregnant.

She's a beauty, has overcome a lot, including some pretty crappy teen year's and early 20's. Her and Brad are doing a fine job with their family and these are two star's that I hope can keep it going in the right direction! It's great to see a happy couple, a happy family! Prayer's to them!

I don't mean this in a bad way; but has anyone noticed how HUGE Jennifer Lopez is with twins??? Oh, my; I know she must be uncomfortable.

But can you imagine Angelina that big - or waddling around??? That would be such a change from the norm.
Yep. I think she looks cute huge!!! I am a huge fan of hers.

I don't mean this in a bad way; but has anyone noticed how HUGE Jennifer Lopez is with twins??? .....

I have noticed!! I have happily noticed. I love watching women with awesome bodies get big as a house when they are pregnant! :woohoo: That makes me happy because I'm a terrible, mean-spirited person!!!:crazy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I have noticed!! I have happily noticed. I love watching women with awesome bodies get big as a house when they are pregnant! :woohoo: That makes me happy because I'm a terrible, mean-spirited person!!!:crazy:
and for the mean spirited part :liar:

OK. We would get along fine. Let's get ready for all sorts of comments when Angelina gets that big. IT WILL ONLY BE A THREE MONTH WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY!! :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reconman
Back