Angie Wright's Statement - Inconsistensies Galore. Let's Review

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Skinner,
I am curious as to your opinion now that there is so much more information out - including Wayne having confessed and pointing the finger at his life long friend. Have you had the opportunity to go through any of the discovery material? Have you had the opportunity to correspond with MS or his mother?

Hey AR,

I've not been in touch with any of them (and I only met Mark's mom like once many, many years ago) and my last conversation with Mark was in October or November.

Seeing on this site that they had at least 4 years of text messages between Mark and Wayne, all the more made me wonder why nobody ever contacted me in the investigation. I mean even if they had/have enough to convict, since my number had to be on Mark's phone log numerous times throughout every year, it left me a bit puzzled. I'm glad I was not contacted, but still had me wondering why not.

I agree with all of the above posts as to theory. I've become quite fascinated with their sex life- the alleged swinging and/or cheating. I don't like to generalize but I am interested in patterns. I know the backstory of a 'swinging' married couple quite intimately, on both sides, because they are family.

It was the late 60's- early 70's and the couple married and agreed to have an open marriage- they were also very young- 18 and 19 respectively. It went well for the man (who happens to also be a narcissist) but not for the woman. I don't think it has so much to do with gender but I know that the wife in the marriage couldn't quite take it, was actually very jealous (I would be too) and then she herself would swing as a form of retaliation (not understood even today by her personally but when you listen to her stories it is quite evident to the listeners). She had no way to know when she agreed how it would effect her and how adept and happy her husband would be at doing it. What a perfect storm for trouble- depending on your constitution.

In my estimation they had a form of codependent relationship but that is neither here nor there but to listen to her, all these many years later, she brands him a sociopathic cheater of sorts never revealing (to most people) that she initially agreed to it and it wasn't "cheating" in the usual sense, at all. She makes him look like a real cheating *advertiser censored* when that wasn't the case at all- she agreed to and participated in it herself.

Anyway, i think you have to have a real strong sense of yourself to thrive as a couple who are committed in every other way to maintain a relationship of open sexuality with other partners who also as time passes may become chosen for youth and beauty while you yourself might be losing your own.. If a deep emotional connection happens within an outside swinging relationship it seems it can then become rather debilitating to the left out partner.

If either party 'pretends' they are okay with the arrangement- when in fact they aren't- it becomes a recipee for disaster. Intense rage, jealousy and insecurity can bubble up and depending on the persons personality (healthy vs disordered) I can kind of see where these circumstances could lead someone to go off the rails.

I'm saying all of this because in one of MS text messages to TS (sorry, I don't have the bates numbers but others may remember this exchange too) Marks reaction to TS (supposedly) desire to be with a man (the masseuse was leading up to this, I think) and he writes (approximately) " YOUR pu**y is MY pu**y"! Well, it stood out me like a flashing red flare on a roadside signaling a terrible accident. HE was jealous and wanted to control her HIS jealousy was inflamed by HIS OWN CHEATING behavior, as is often the case with cheaters- they think everyone is cheating like they themselves are- so if he was beginning to feel feelings for another woman he would place those same feelings and thoughts (however untrue) onto Theresa.

In a twisted form of projection, which I think disordered people often do. If Theresa was threatening (at all) to leave Mark or even if he just suspected it- I think jeslousy and loss of control were the primary motivation and money was the icing on the cake. It was Teresa- not the girls he couldn't stand the thought of losing. The girls just naturally were his narcissistic supply and control mechanism of Theresa- they were secondary to her I have totally come to believe now.

I hope this all makes sense- I'm severely jet lagged and not adjusted to the current time zone. It just really, really stood out to me in those texts.

Hey AR,

I've not been in touch with any of them (and I only met Mark's mom like once many, many years ago) and my last conversation with Mark was in October or November.

Seeing on this site that they had at least 4 years of text messages between Mark and Wayne, all the more made me wonder why nobody ever contacted me in the investigation. I mean even if they had/have enough to convict, since my number had to be on Mark's phone log numerous times throughout every year, it left me a bit puzzled. I'm glad I was not contacted, but still had me wondering why not.
Two reasons, I think, Skinner. 1. I'm pretty sure LE was reading here. 2. I'm almost as certain they figured out who you were.

It's not a stretch to say that you almost unequivocally supported Mark and were close to certain he had nothing to do with his wife's murder. I'm not sure what sort of help you would have been to their case against Mark and it seems now they had a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing to his guilt, along with the testimony of CTW, KM, TSho, and CK, along with the known lies of CWW, AW and Mark Sievers himself.

Mods, I'm sure we've managed to go way OT here- my apologies for that.

Two reasons, I think, Skinner. 1. I'm pretty sure LE was reading here. 2. I'm almost as certain they figured out who you were.

It's not a stretch to say that you almost unequivocally supported Mark and were close to certain he had nothing to do with his wife's murder. I'm not sure what sort of help you would have been to their case against Mark and it seems now they had a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing to his guilt, along with the testimony of CTW, KM, TSho, and CK, along with the known lies of CWW, AW and Mark Sievers himself.

Mods, I'm sure we've managed to go way OT here- my apologies for that.

from my view, you just gave your honest opinion to something Skinner was wondering about out loud and he did believe MS was innocent, that is true
i also think your explanation of why he wasn't contacted makes sense - they weren't looking for people to give character references for MS, they were investigating Teresa's murder
jmo

Mods, I'm sure we've managed to go way OT here- my apologies for that

BBM

No problem, I understand. ;)

That said, I will be moving some posts to more topical threads soon. I will update y'all where as soon as I've had a chance to review in context.

Hey AR,

i have no basis for this, but i want to think the investigators probably did check out every person that MS had correspondence with via phones, home and work computers, trips out of town, snail mail, in person, etc. - to include or eliminate persons they wanted to speak with

i would probably be feeling the same as you if i were in your situation - glad i wasn't contacted, and at the same time wondering why
i trust that you don't have information you think would be helpful to either the prosecution or the defense, or you would have contacted them

i think the investigators didn't find a link between your name (when they saw it on MS's phone over a period of years), and their investigation of events that transpired during 2015, and the years preceding
i am glad you were not pulled into it
jmo

Hey AR,

I guess they didn't contact you because they feel they had enough emails (or calls, or texts) to convict without your assistance. Good to know that you would rise to the occasion and assist with putting away a cold blooded murderer if called upon to do so. These are the real heroes in my eyes. The folks who have known MS and Teresa intimately and assisted law enforcement because it was the right thing to do. There are players within the realms of MS and CWW who have clearly lied and/or decided to stay quiet with knowledge that could assist with bringing justice. But I do believe in karma - As said in Romans 1:18-32 : "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth." As a man of faith, I'm sure you can relate.

Thank you for responding.

I guess they didn't contact you because they feel they had enough emails (or calls, or texts) to convict without your assistance. Good to know that you would rise to the occasion and assist with putting away a cold blooded murderer if called upon to do so. These are the real heroes in my eyes. The folks who have known MS and Teresa intimately and assisted law enforcement because it was the right thing to do. There are players within the realms of MS and CWW who have clearly lied and/or decided to stay quiet with knowledge that could assist with bringing justice. But I do believe in karma - As said in Romans 1:18-32 : "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth." As a man of faith, I'm sure you can relate.

Thank you for responding.

Very well stated AR, beautiful actually. Hope you are as well as can be expected under these terrible, drawn out, horrifying circumstances. The human spirit is quite amazing and yours is the best of the best when it comes to love, truth, honesty and loyalty~ Frigga

Hey AR,

Why do you think they should have contacted you? I recall you saying in the very beginning of posting here, months before Mark has been arrested, that you expect LE to call you. Why? Just curious.

-Nin

CWW and AW started planning their wedding long before it took place. I don't think their wedding was planned just so MS and CWW could have a reason to talk -- CWW went to FL a handful of times a year (that I know of) for work, so they would have had many opportunities to discuss. I think MS took advantage of the timing and not having his family around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CWW and AW started planning their wedding long before it took place. I don't think their wedding was planned just so MS and CWW could have a reason to talk -- CWW went to FL a handful of times a year (that I know of) for work, so they would have had many opportunities to discuss. I think MS took advantage of the timing and not having his family around.

I agree Shutterrbug, I think MS capitalized on the timing because he felt the walls closing in. The facade that he built so ruthlessly for all the years he knew Teresa, the in-authenticity that he had since the very first day she met him, it was all coming undone. Part of the discovery included pictures in her purse of alternate locations for a new office, realtor cut sheets for office locations. Granted, it has been shown that she wanted out of the medical building but I think she wanted out of MS being involved in her practice in all ways shapes and forms. So when his "brother from another mother" was ready to celebrate his marriage weekend, MS walked onto the scene, wedding band tucked away for dramatic effect - emphasizing his "terrible" marriage, and made the wedding weekend all about him - including likely a bridal treat for himself the night before. He is evil on so many levels.

"including likely a bridal treat for himself the night before"

I know that AW was a bit coy and cagey about this during her police interview. Did any of the MS calendar entries or tweets ever refer to this night?

"including likely a bridal treat for himself the night before"

I know that AW was a bit coy and cagey about this during her police interview. Did any of the MS calendar entries or tweets ever refer to this night?
When AW was being interviewed, the detective stated to AW of LE having proof of texts transmitted around the time of the menage'. I wondered when I read that if it were texts only or possibly even video proof. I was wondering if MS had texted TS play by play commentary.

I did very poorly in reading and/or understanding all of the tweets and calendar entries. So could someone give me some sort of a capsule version of what we know about the wedding eve threesome? Because all I really know about is the when the police investigator asked her about if she had blindfolded sex.

And also, when and with whom was MS having sex that he was tweeting to TS during it?

Thanks in advance!

I did very poorly in reading and/or understanding all of the tweets and calendar entries. So could someone give me some sort of a capsule version of what we know about the wedding eve threesome? Because all I really know about is the when the police investigator asked her about if she had blindfolded sex.

And also, when and with whom was MS having sex that he was tweeting to TS during it?

Thanks in advance!
IMO the MS texts, interviews with AW, etc. seem very convoluted....that's probably why you had difficulty following. AND we can't be sure if any of it is true, it's all conjecture IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If the LE hadn't moved in so quickly, I'm betting... JR would've ended up dead.

Oh, don't you know it Paulas88. Graveyard dead and possibly missing for a long, long time. I can remember thinking this not long after they were arrested.
As for AW, I have been suspicious of her for a long time too.

Beach, thank you for working so hard on TS behalf. You love, got it going on and you are a :star:!! :loveyou: :tyou:
:yourock:

Oh, don't you know it Paulas88. Graveyard dead and possibly missing for a long, long time. I can remember thinking this not long after they were arrested.
As for AW, I have been suspicious of her for a long time too.

Beach, thank you for working so hard on TS behalf. You love, got it going on and you are a :star:!! :loveyou: :tyou:
:yourock:
If JRR was killed wouldn't JRR'S GF be able to put 2 and 2 together and tell LE that JRR and CWW were connected and that they in fact went on a trip together? In other words killing JR would not serve any purpose to CWW because there is so much other evidence against CWW.

If JRR was killed wouldn't JRR'S GF be able to put 2 and 2 together and tell LE that JRR and CWW were connected and that they in fact went on a trip together? In other words killing JR would not serve any purpose to CWW because there is so much other evidence against CWW.

DebbieGarcia, you are correct, but CWW and company thought they would never be found out, plus he didn't know JR would talk to TS.
When your working with this mentality and you consider yourself the smartest dumbazz on the block...
(Sorry for just ending like this, my Fibro fog will not allow me to think any more)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back