Angie Wright's Statement - Inconsistensies Galore. Let's Review

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would not be surprised, if the wedding on May 2 was part of the (CWW) plan, mainly for AW to claim spousal privilege, if needed.

-Nin

So AW truthfully complained to others about being upset that CWW had gone away. She may not have said "gone to Florida" to everybody, but it sounds like she did complain about him leaving her at home by herself and to some, her mother in particular, she mentioned that his trip was to Florida.

Was it only AFTER CWW had arrived back home that AW began changing her story?

So AW truthfully complained to others about being upset that CWW had gone away. She may not have said "gone to Florida" to everybody, but it sounds like she did complain about him leaving her at home by herself and to some, her mother in particular, she mentioned that his trip was to Florida.

Was it only AFTER CWW had arrived back home that AW began changing her story?
It seems like it -- would have to read KM's statement in the discovery docs. OR CWW could have told AWW something when they spoke on JRR's phone when he and JRR were on their way back to MO on Monday June 29.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

On Saturday, June 27 AW showed up and told us she was upset CWW was leaving. She arrived around 10:30 am. She was upset with him when she left him. She left before him because she was on a time schedule that day. She was supposed to arrive before she did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ for the record, I'm not saying she was right or wrong. But saying that matches her day, from my point of view.

I do believe that AW was telling the truth about what time she left. But according to all the evidence, CWW left before her.
I am referring to the GPS, the text from JR on June 27 2015 at 6:44 am "What time you getting here?" CWW texting back "bout 7:30."
Plus Taylor's interview with LE stating that CWW picked up JR's about 7:30 or 8:00 am.

The 2 lies in that sentence that I was referring to were:
1. She didn't know what time CWW left. (maybe she was sleeping and didn't?)
2. He left sometime after her.

She lied about what time he left for Florida that Sat. morning by give or take 3 hours. She also lied about when he returned from Florida (various times) but told LE he was home by 7:30 pm. Deducting 2 more hours from his trip. We know by the "deleted" GPS that he was not actually back in his driveway until 9:19pm.

IMO ~ She was attempting to help hubby's timeline by reducing the number of hours he was gone by 5, possibly trying to make it appear as though he would not have had time to drive to Florida, kill TS and then drive back to Missouri.

I do believe that AW was telling the truth about what time she left. But according to all the evidence, CWW left before her.
I am referring to the GPS, the text from JR on June 27 2015 at 6:44 am "What time you getting here?" CWW texting back "bout 7:30."
Plus Taylor's interview with LE stating that CWW picked up JR's about 7:30 or 8:00 am.

The 2 lies in that sentence that I was referring to were:
1. She didn't know what time CWW left. (maybe she was sleeping and didn't?)
2. He left sometime after her.

She lied about what time he left for Florida that Sat. morning by give or take 3 hours. She also lied about when he returned from Florida (various times) but told LE he was home by 7:30 pm. Deducting 2 more hours from his trip. We know by the "deleted" GPS that he was not actually back in his driveway until 9:19pm.

IMO ~ She was attempting to help hubby's timeline by reducing the number of hours he was gone by 5, possibly trying to make it appear as though he would not have had time to drive to Florida, kill TS and then drive back to Missouri.

I agree and you can't pretend like the evidence just doesn't exist. However, I 1000% believe she did not know what was happening before he left. She genuinely was upset she was going to be alone all weekend. So to me, it's just odd that she said that. I still believe she didn't know anything that morning.

Personally, I believe the story about him leaving around 10 started because she was late and wanted it to sound like she was late because she was saying goodbye and upset, not because she overslept. I really think that is how the 10 am thing started originally.

I agree and you can't pretend like the evidence just doesn't exist. However, I 1000% believe she did not know what was happening before he left. She genuinely was upset she was going to be alone all weekend. So to me, it's just odd that she said that. I still believe she didn't know anything that morning.

I agree with that also.

Does anyone think AWwill be called to testify? IMO the state can really rip apart her time line. I do not think the defense will want to go there but I could be wrong.

I completely agree with you. I never thought for a minute that AW knew anything that morning other than her newly wedded hubby was leaving her "alone" for the weekend.

Does anyone think AWwill be called to testify? IMO the state can really rip apart her time line. I do not think the defense will want to go there but I could be wrong.
Hi Josie :wave:
Remember CWW pleaded guilty in February, so AW won't be called to testify since there will not be a trial for him. He'll just be called back to court and go straight to sentencing from a judge.

Why did MS' brother call to notify of TS' death? That in itself, is beyond odd considering how close the two boys were. I would have thought the first thing MS would have done was to call his best friend/brother.

I was called and informed of Mark's wife being murdered by Mark's brother, too. At the time I figured that Mark was so distraught that he asked his brother to call his friends for him.

I would not be surprised, if the wedding on May 2 was part of the (CWW) plan, mainly for AW to claim spousal privilege, if needed.

-Nin

If this were true, it would mean that the planning of the murder goes back a few months before the murder transpired, since Mark had told me about Wayne getting married again earlier in the year 2015, I believe, when it came up in a casual phone conversation. Early April for sure, but maybe even a month or two or even three, earlier than that.

If this were true, it would mean that the planning of the murder goes back a few months before the murder transpired, since Mark had told me about Wayne getting married again earlier in the year 2015, I believe, when it came up in a casual phone conversation. Early April for sure, but maybe even a month or two or even three, earlier than that.

Yes, that's what it would mean. Good to see you back, Skinner. Hope you are doing well.

-Nin

Yes, that's what it would mean. Good to see you back, Skinner. Hope you are doing well.

-Nin

Agree with all of this. Thanks Nin for reading my mind.

IMO the planning was well in advance but obviously we don't have the records of conversations btwn CWW and MS so we can't know for sure until then.

I'm sure I read in a document somewhere - maybe on the new lee county clerk site - that the conspiracy to murder charge covered dates April thru June. But now I can't find it again

Hi Josie :wave:
Remember CWW pleaded guilty in February, so AW won't be called to testify since there will not be a trial for him. He'll just be called back to court and go straight to sentencing from a judge.

Thanks Dmacky....its called being on meds for a pinched neve that fried the brain! Now I remember...she probably wont be called on for the other two either.....going back to my cave til these meds are out of my system! (The meds dont work anyway and the doctor had the nerve to tell me not to hold the ipad in my left hand to read it....it is part of the reason of the pinched nerve....doctor does not know how important WS is!)

I am believing MS had this in his mind for quite some time and maybe enlightened or hinted to CWW, but in my speculation, I am seeing something (maybe TS leaning heavily toward a divorce) happening late spring that forced MS to react. I believe MS went to MO for the wedding to drop the bombshell on CWW (not JR). If we are assuming correctly in our assumptions, the burners were purchased after the wedding. I believe if MS had been planning and working out the details with CWW for months the burners would have been purchased earlier. I went through the released batches with an eye open for something that went bad for the Sievers in the spring and I saw nothing that would have amped MS game forward.

Hello, WS. I've been lurking but decided to take a leap into the discussion.

I, too, tried to think of a specific catalyst that triggered rage and the murder decision. The timing is ambiguous, but maybe the trigger was not.

I theorize MS had been or had begun intercepting all of TS's communications (CWW's tech help?): text, email, & phone -- and what he read/heard put him over the edge. No turning back.

I'm thinking the contexts of TS's conversations reflected her disillusionment, resentment, maybe bitterness, maybe thoughts of divorce. You know, conversations anyone in an unhappy marriage might have with a confidante.

Maybe she wasn't even planning divorce. Maybe she was only venting about common spousal issues. Maybe she spoke freely about her complaints, maybe called him a few choice names, pointed out flaws, or -- God forbid (sarcasm)-- laughed at him. For her, these conversations would've been in confidence. MS would've perceived them as "behind his back," even though he was the one invading someone else's privacy.

If MS was listening to all these conversations, he was only intensifying his rage. He was discovering TS's solid autonomy (which he ironically also originally relied upon to reach his own self-serving goals). He would've discovered she was not a powerhouse-built-upon-Mark-the-Rock, that she did not have 100% pure respect and admiration for him.

That would've rocked him to his foundations, no? "She doesn't worship the ground I walk on??? How dare she!! Traitor!!!" And then he sentenced her to death.

From then on, he devoted every hour & used every person, place, and thing at his disposal* to prepare for her execution.

* texts to himself from her phone
* undermining her PARENTAL IDENTITY
* slandering her = elevating & making himself a saint ("Father Mark"(????))
* etc., etc.

Just a theory....

ETA: These are just my thoughts on a possible trigger in the timeline. The $$$ motives are a given.

Hi Skinner,
I am curious as to your opinion now that there is so much more information out - including Wayne having confessed and pointing the finger at his life long friend. Have you had the opportunity to go through any of the discovery material? Have you had the opportunity to correspond with MS or his mother?

Hello, WS. I've been lurking but decided to take a leap into the discussion.

I, too, tried to think of a specific catalyst that triggered rage and the murder decision. The timing is ambiguous, but maybe the trigger was not.

I theorize MS had been or had begun intercepting all of TS's communications (CWW's tech help?): text, email, & phone -- and what he read/heard put him over the edge. No turning back.

I'm thinking the contexts of TS's conversations reflected her disillusionment, resentment, maybe bitterness, maybe thoughts of divorce. You know, conversations anyone in an unhappy marriage might have with a confidante.

Maybe she wasn't even planning divorce. Maybe she was only venting about common spousal issues. Maybe she spoke freely about her complaints, maybe called him a few choice names, pointed out flaws, or -- God forbid (sarcasm)-- laughed at him. For her, these conversations would've been in confidence. MS would've perceived them as "behind his back," even though he was the one invading someone else's privacy.

If MS was listening to all these conversations, he was only intensifying his rage. He was discovering TS's solid autonomy (which he ironically also originally relied upon to reach his own self-serving goals). He would've discovered she was not a powerhouse-built-upon-Mark-the-Rock, that she did not have 100% pure respect and admiration for him.

That would've rocked him to his foundations, no? "She doesn't worship the ground I walk on??? How dare she!! Traitor!!!" And then he sentenced her to death.

From then on, he devoted every hour & used every person, place, and thing at his disposal* to prepare for her execution.

* texts to himself from her phone
* undermining her PARENTAL IDENTITY
* slandering her = elevating & making himself a saint ("Father Mark"(????))
* etc., etc.

Just a theory....

ETA: These are just my thoughts on a possible trigger in the timeline. The $$$ motives are a given.
I agree with everything you've said is very probable. I also think the perfect storm was brewing involving greed, freedom and fear of losing control of his daughters if there was a divorce. Off all things money and control of his daughters seem to be first and foremost IMO. Add a blow to his psychopathic ego and boom! he's deeply humiliated and sets the plan in motion. Like a spurned lover, or rejected boyfriend. His thoughts perhaps IMO could be how dare you say that to me or how dare you threaten to take the girls from me, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back